Amazing khazana with Nihang Jatinder Singh

Nihang jatinder singh lives near lovely university near jallandhar.

1. He has 300 year old sarup of Guru Granth Sahib with Raagmala.

2. He has 300 year old pothi which contains beant baaniyan from Guru Granth Sahib ji and Dasam Granth Sahib. It also has raagmala

3. In few weeks he will have old Dasam Granth Sarup which has Gobind Gita in it.

4. He also has puratan Ramayana and Mahabharata written in punjabi.

Nihang jatinder singh can be contacted at +91 9876710788 or +91 9478060774

• The title was changed to Amazing khazana with Nihang Jatinder Singh

There are puraatan saroops that  include other compositions AFTER Mundaavni (but BEFORE Raagmala), such as: 

Jit Dar Lakh Mohammada, 

Siahi Di Bhidhi, 

Ratanmala, 

Hakeekatrah mukam, 

Praan Sangli, 

Rab Mukam Ki Sabk, 

Baye Atisb 

Using the same logic, why do you not believe in any of the above compositions? Or do you?

One must always seek the truth. Without love for the truth it will not be found, the ultimate truth is god. 

What is the truth? In court the truth can be proven through evidence, facts, reason and logic. 

As a human we are given the ability to use reason and logic which lead to the truth.

Sikhism is the ultimate truth. For example the logic in Islam lacks logic and reason. I once had the following discussion with a Muslim.

Me - is god fair and just?

Muslim - yes, 100%

Me - are his laws fair and just?

Muslim - yes, absolutely 

Me - please explain to me why, there is a Muslim prince sitting in Saudi Arabia with a very comfortable life, enjoying good health, wealth and wives. Yet on the same planet there are Muslim children being born into war, poverty, famine and disease? 

Muslim - silence.....I cant answer that question. However I believe Islam is the true faith and Muhammad is the true messenger pbuh.

Me - lol, you have contradicted yourself. On one side you claim god is almighty, fair and just. Yet you cannot explain what you see in front of your very eyes.

Muslim - How do you explain it?

Me - God creates the law of karma which applies to all living beings. One reaps that which he sows. In this way beings come and go in a cycle of reincarnation. Since Muslims do not believe in reincarnation you cannot reason with logic. 

Thus, through the truth of reason and logic I highlighted that Islam does not make sense, there is no logic. Muslims will still believe in Islam in ego, despite truthful reason and logic indicating otherwise.

Using the same truthful reason and logic, one can come to a conclusion about ragmala in the same manner. However there are those who will believe otherwise (in ego just like the muslims) regardless of which direction the truth points.

Those of you seeking the truth please read mundavani by gyiani gurdit singh.

Ragmala was written by a poet named Alam (Unlike the rest of gurbani which was composed by a sikh guru or a bhagat) and is part of the story called madhav nal katha.

The story is about a concubine dancing to a court priest. While she dances to music the poet alam states which raags were used (ragmala). 
These raags do not match with raags in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

All the facts and pieces of evidence prove ragmala is not gurbani.

I raise only a few of the points but there are many.

Again please read the book mundavani by gyiani gurdit singh should you wish to know the truth.

3 minutes ago, IshR said:

There are puraatan saroops that  include other compositions AFTER Mundaavni (but BEFORE Raagmala), such as: 

Jit Dar Lakh Mohammada, 

Siahi Di Bhidhi, 

Ratanmala, 

Hakeekatrah mukam, 

Praan Sangli, 

Rab Mukam Ki Sabk, 

The 300 year old sarups mentioned in this thread don't contain the kachi baanis mentioned in ur post.