VTA Hero Taptejdeep Singh Fund

On 5/29/2021 at 7:51 AM, intrigued said:

Please consider donating ji https://gofund.me/231ad165

I know money is tight but if a million of us gave a dollar, they'd have 50 thousand a year for 20 years. I know we don't have a million readers..

I just now looked and... you'll be happy to see Singhs and Singhni doing Singh things on that gofundme.  

Ravi donate to this?

Or is this going to exemplify why direct Dasvandh and Daan is best?

Gofundme is 5 minimum, and the set goal is 500,000 so really it only takes 100,000 of us to do the minimum to get them there. They're getting close. 

$441,750 so far leaving $59,250 to go, only needing 11,850 minimum donations. 

The family has reached close to the 500,000 and closed the fund to further donation. That's not something you'd see most people do. 

JUNE 8, 2021by Singh FamilyOrganizer

Dear Supporters,

As a family, we do not have the words to express our gratitude to everybody who has reached out and provided their support to celebrate the life of Shaheed Taptejdeep Singh.

From the bottom of our hearts, we would like to thank every single person for not just the financial support, but the countless prayers, blessings, and love you showered for Taptejdeep and our family.

Your devotion and support have given us the strength to move forward during this difficult time, and although Taptejdeep’s loss will always be felt, we take solace in knowing we are not alone.

Our family will always remember the financial, emotional, and devotional support that was provided to us and want to let everyone know that we will always be here for you as well. We will remember him by continuing to do SEWA (selfless-service) and coming to aid others.

We are all in this together and we hope our love and affection as human beings continues to grow.