Covid in Panjab

Why is a coronavirus (like flu, cold and c19) spreding in heat of 35c+? Its unheard of...why did the rona start spreading in India from Mid March? When it had been untouched pretty much before then? What happened mid march? Apart from India rolling out its domestic version of the jab, and then using the international ones? How many of the 'dead' were jabbed? The side effects in the short term resemble 'flu' like symptoms. They also started jabbing the old and vulnerable first.

Go look at the multiple graphs that show the 'cases' going up after jab roll outs in countries around the world (in particular places like the UK (dec 12th onwards), Mongolia, France, Gibraltar...basically any country. If you don't see the pattern then go ahead believe what the politicians, media, their paid for experts tell you...Afterall they are renowned for telling you the truth

Its quite a simple scam. They increase testing when they roll out the jabs...the false postives are then used to 'mask' the jab deaths. Go ahead try an find out the PCR cycle count for the tests (if its above 25 its a pointless test). 

In the Uk for example in Dec 2020 the tests went from a daily 300k to almost 1m a day. Even if 1% of 1m tests are false positives (a serious under-estimate) then that 10,000 'cases' that aren't cases. Its a big fiddle.

1 hour ago, imhosingh said:

Why is a coronavirus (like flu, cold and c19) spreding in heat of 35c+? Its unheard of...why did the rona start spreading in India from Mid March? When it had been untouched pretty much before then? What happened mid march? Apart from India rolling out its domestic version of the jab, and then using the international ones? How many of the 'dead' were jabbed? The side effects in the short term resemble 'flu' like symptoms. They also started jabbing the old and vulnerable first.

Go look at the multiple graphs that show the 'cases' going up after jab roll outs in countries around the world (in particular places like the UK (dec 12th onwards), Mongolia, France, Gibraltar...basically any country. If you don't see the pattern then go ahead believe what the politicians, media, their paid for experts tell you...Afterall they are renowned for telling you the truth

I don't know what the truth is, but england had it's first day (after a long while) without a covid death the other day. 

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

5-6 died

Wow! Sorry to hear.

What ages were they if you don't mind. 

The only person I personally know who had it, was a nephew (32 years old) and that was in the early stages of the pandemic, luckily he survived, and he did it at home without meds (though the family was giving him desi treatment). 

14 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Wow! Sorry to hear.

What ages were they if you don't mind. 

The only person I personally know who had it, was a nephew (32 years old) and that was in the early stages of the pandemic, luckily he survived, and he did it at home without meds (though the family was giving him desi treatment). 

4 of them were below 40

One was 52 and one 90 years old.

All of them had first doze of covishield.

On 6/2/2021 at 3:51 PM, dallysingh101 said:

I don't know what the truth is, but england had it's first day (after a long while) without a covid death the other day. 

What's a covid death? A broad range of 'symptoms' which could relate to anything and/or a flakey test that they won't tell you how many PCR cycles they use and/or a system that is designed to increase 'cases' and not decrease them.... a system that has benefited while the plebs didnt? Before last March if you went to the docs or your boss and said I've got the flu, cold (both coronaviruses) without symptoms they'd tell you to do one.. If it looks like a fiddle, smells like a fiddle...then its obviously true because those who are known for lying (the media, big pharma, politicians, paid for scientists i.e. Fauci and his leaked/released emails that contradict everything he said in public) tell you its true. The same 'system' that tells you that our hero's like Sant Bindranwale, Bhai Anokh Singh etc were 'terrorists' Yep, believe the people renowned for telling you the truth..while those who have nothing to gain from exposing the lies are the 'misinfo ' people. Yeah Sure.

2 hours ago, imhosingh said:

What's a covid death? A broad range of 'symptoms' which could relate to anything and/or a flakey test that they won't tell you how many PCR cycles they use and/or a system that is designed to increase 'cases' and not decrease them.... a system that has benefited while the plebs didnt? Before last March if you went to the docs or your boss and said I've got the flu, cold (both coronaviruses) without symptoms they'd tell you to do one.. If it looks like a fiddle, smells like a fiddle...then its obviously true because those who are known for lying (the media, big pharma, politicians, paid for scientists i.e. Fauci and his leaked/released emails that contradict everything he said in public) tell you its true. The same 'system' that tells you that our hero's like Sant Bindranwale, Bhai Anokh Singh etc were 'terrorists' Yep, believe the people renowned for telling you the truth..while those who have nothing to gain from exposing the lies are the 'misinfo ' people. Yeah Sure.

I get you. It's hard to find any solid info in all this, and yes, establishment people have milked this on multiple dimensions, not least handing out lucrative contracts to their friends. 

But I know a few people who caught this, and it wasn't pleasant. It would kill vulnerable people.   

Although misinfo is abound, I do think it exists, I do think it probably came about as a result of genetically tinkering about with the original virus in China.