Are Sikhs addicted to appeasing "others" at their own cost

Guest amar

And unfortunately...tragically...really...as I do Parchar to melanin bearing people, black people most specifically, I will have to do Parchar about Gurmat, how Sikhi never supported slavery, or opression, how Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaja said make no mistake they are not slaves but higher than kings and queens...there is no cast creed or lineage etc, only becoming Khalsa. Draw paralelles to the echoes of the black movement in the united states.  Reunite them with their actual ancient history, their future. Involve them in Khalsa Raj as Sikhs or as Dharmis. 

Then I'll have to warn them how absolutley, colonized, wasped, selfish, brainwashed, and downright racist a good number of these born "Sikh" punjabis are. Good times. How lackluster, hyporcritical and small minded. Be real nice to not have all that dead weight and bad press in the way ya know? 

Would love to invite people here to read about Sikhi. Y'all fucked that up. 

At least they'd see all the racist bukwas some people deal in and parrot isn't Gurmat and some real Sikhs point that out. Just not in inspiring numbers. 

A lot of you punjabis are wanna be imperials. It's really unflattering. Beta tier colonizers. It's not a fitting look for Sikhs. Jealous about the apparent success of white imperialism, thinking the way to get yours is follow in their footsteps or kiss their asses. You never overtake someone in a race when they are ahead of you on a path, you have to take a serperate path and run fast to win. 

20 plus years since 9/11 still crying about being mistaken for muslims. Who's fault is that?

We'll just get Khalsa Raj because we're the chosen people. <banned word filter activated> everyone else who's part of Dharam Yudh. Bhalle bhalle. Stupids. Parchar and alliances. You know as much as I owe a lot to this place it's also not for nothing I've endured all the hate and punjabi <banned word filter activated>. You're stewards of the world's greatest treasure, it's for everybody not just you, and Khalsa Raj is way bigger than you seem to fathom, act like it. 

Tired of thwarting parroted wasp narratives in your punjabi safe space. Stop laughing at woke and wake up. The way a lot of the Paanth acts is going to get you isolated and fucked over simple as. 

Man up. Women included. 

Women. We don't give a <banned word filter activated> what you think is attractive. Get on board with Gurmat and pick up a Shastar. 

You're not immune to turning into vapid useless westernized females. 

Thankfully as much as I care for this Paanth, and will do anything for this Paanth, the lion's share of the responsibilty... isn't mine. Soo...

If I'm the first one to make Parchar inroads into certain communities, or have to voice concern here over clearly ungurmat sentiments, that's on you too. 

Music. Purtan Shabad Kirtan, modern insturmental adaptations, and stepped down Dharmic hip hop and edm are requisite to winning this war of the minds. 

Sikhs should be recruiting everywhere not bitching on twitter about how nobody helps you, when they actually do, when it's you who actually don't care for them. 

Fact is you want nothing to do with most people, even other Sikhs, you want to copy white imperials. And you think Khalsa Raj is something it's not. You think it's going to be handed to you, and you have zero clue how to go about getting anything resembling it. 

So yes. Pay real close care to ourselves. To our organizations. And make sure we do our due diligence studying Gurmat and the world so as to be worthy and capable of understabding what Khalsa Raj is and how to achieve it. 

And I 100 percent...gaurantee you...it involves allying with Dharmis and opressed people's not kissing imperial <banned word filter activated>. So be mindful of your reputation, and what you say about communities who will indeed be our allies around the world. They are mostly dark skinned. Act right. 

Hadn't had much time lately, but this should catch up @proudkaur21 on where I stand regarding the Paanth. 

Only part of the usual spiel ommitted is the educational system and functioning of the Gurudwaras. Which is odd she missed because you've all been here so long and me the non punjabi outsider just showed up. 

A trend in the 20 somethings punjabi male and female is white envy. Combined with an interest in politics only as it pertains to punjabis. With zero clue how the real world functions. And a lack of Rehit, understanding of Ithias, Gurmat. Convinced of their God given place and unwilling to do anything for it. White privilige is taken. Get ready to bleed for it, sweat for it, fight for it, work hard for it and make as many allies as you can. You don't do that hiding at home or disrespecting people.

I look forward to congregating here more locally. Being well prepared by everyone here by excellent and poor example both. Feeling pretty grounded, well rounded, insulated, ready to immerse. 

On the surface of things while local Sikhs are very nice, most their Daan is demonstrated by the way the operate their liquor stores. With compassion and respect. The homeless population here doubled, Gurudwara didn't notice at all. I'm hoping we can get some activities and programs going here for the Sangat and also the community. But if the Gurudwara has too much racism, casteism, selfishness I'll find out and I'll just do my own thing. 

We need to be doing more inside and outside both is the plain truth of it. 

Everything in western culture takes your time, money, and focus away from what's important and it's globally important, all their methods of gathering control and resources we can not emulate as Sikhs. It's Adharam systems. 

Sikhi is the only full system, real Paanth on this planet. The expectations for us, for you apparently in some of your minds, is much higger than any other group. We have a duty to lead by example in the ways we care for our own and others.

Were the lives of ten Guru Sahiban not enough to show you your duty?

You training? You been in a military? You been almost killed multiple times stepping in for victims you don't know? You been living breathing Dharam Yudh since birth? Studying the entirety of the world past present and future and how it works so as to make yourself useful for Dharam Yudh? For anyone that needs it? You give up your own lineage of which you could be quite proud to ask for death as a Sikh? You go hungry for people? Give them the clothes off your back?

See I don't think you're about that life or ever will be. I think you would prefer being white and having white privilage and your interest in Sikhi is by way of you being born punjabi. And only selfishness and your race guide your politics. 

@proudkaur21 Some of your sentiments that are pro Paanth I agree with. There is a great deal about our recent interactions, that I don't respect and in fact am offended by. This apllies to you, but not just you. 

2 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

be prepared to hear how they would rather take up islam as it is not the religion of the slavers , they do not know the real truth that all three abrahamic faiths enslaved their people and justified their exploitation, hinduism would never respect them or even accept them , buddhism might but it would not serve their communities' needs for up liftment , only Guru ji's sikhi has that power and those who are religious in the black communities are slowly shifting towards Guru ji's camp.

Patience and understanding is needed and probably a new system of non physical golak (too tempting in poor neighbourhoods).

Islam is literally the religion of slavers. A lot of the black people I know are hip to that. 

Only Sikhi fits their needs like it does.