Sikhs in Poverty and Future of Panjab

Kau89r8

22 minutes ago, Not2Cool2Argue said:

These woke people will also be curtailing gun rights which may lead to restrictions on kirpaans. 

And woke ppl support beadbi like inter religious and gay marriages. And may enforce them on religions.  

Like dally said, its best not to choose sides btw right and left. Best if we played both sides. So its good if we have sikhs on both sides as long as they dont bring those political divides btw sikhs

Right and left are two sides of the same coin. Left is just a little more humane, and less flashy with their wp. 

They take the core issues and divide them 50 50 to divide us roughly 50 50. 

10 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

Exactly these are the ones im talking amount the amount of beadbi that come from them, they will be like they will bring our Gurus and they're wokeness into same light... ..

We are literally a minority of a minority...we don't even have that much of an impact on West let alone Global politics...Should just be neutral focus on or community and spreading Sikhi..Same way we get caught up between India - Pakistan Hinduvstas vs islamists....just stay at bay...I cant stand when you have groups like 'Sikhs for Trump' or 'Sikhs for biden'..super cringe ..You can chose to be left or right politics but Sikhi is beyond politics

We really are lacking leadership in our kaum today 

Amen Bhenji. If we focus on Gursikhi only sometimes that seems left or right but it's just it's own thing. 

On 6/14/2021 at 3:34 AM, Not2Cool2Argue said:

These woke people will also be curtailing gun rights which may lead to restrictions on kirpaans. 

Seriously, if it were legal for me to own guns I'd have like at least 20. I don't know what it is with a lot of US Sikhs that they don't arm and defend themselves, when it's your 'constitutional right'  (as the whites keep going on about!) Plus it's proper inline with Sikhi????

I mean if you're a taxi driver (given how many of them have got attacked over the years as Bin Ladens), and you had half a brain, you'd have concealed weapons license at the very least.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/16/2021 at 7:35 AM, Ranjeet01 said:

Poor Sikhs like many of us Sikhs can be quite stubborn to ask for help. We have to help them in the right way not just give handouts.

Another thing I've seen is financially established Sikhs have contempt for their brethren who are struggling. What's strange is these to55ers will give opportunities to gairh-Sikhs, but when it comes to their own, they treat them like second rate citizens, like they want to keep them down instead of giving them a hand up. It's like ruthless competition within, and chaaploosian with those outside.  

That being said, even those who come up through this, go on to do the same thing when the ball is on the other foot.  Seems like text book sociopathy to me?