Reincarnation (more studying)

Redoptics

5 hours ago, Redoptics said:

I do not follow anyone apart from Guru Granth Sahib Ji, I am not scared to look for answers if I am unsure,  thats why I will post on here , its the point, if I am wrong the sangat will , teach me the correct way.

Sangat are giving you a source to look at

Birth Is disintegration of an integrated being in Physical plane- Body, Mind (ego, personality, not localized in brain, reside in every cell) and Soul. 
Death is integration- first recognition of that you were not the body. that you have no interest in your body after you die and you can exist without it. Next is purging emptying your earth belief systems ie experience dharamraj, hell etc other belief system has no mention of meeting jam doots or dharamraj. Most do have a life review to make them understand that since we are all one we were doing all bad or good to ourselves. Next mergence into GOD all is one feeling. Next go out of the mergence. Then go to spiritual plane all the Khands described in end of Japji Sahib to do Plan for next reincarnation. Then back to mergence in GOD. Followed by awareness and contiinuation of where your ego left off birth again to earth or many other planes. This is just my understanding.