SGPC "Kar Sevaks" Uncover Puratan Structures in Excavation of Darbar Sahib Amritsar, Corridor

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/20/2021 at 12:37 AM, dharamyudh said:

Bro, you should hear what the current Akal Takht Jathedar said regarding the site: 

yes Jathedar we know its not going to be her koti but who the hell destroys ithihaasic buildings to build a joda ghar of all things , teri dimag kharab ho geha if you believes this is good and wise decision making . Also what about the plans to destroy Guru Ram Das Sarai to build a 'heritage' building ??? are you having a laugh ?

12 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Been there bro. Admin should check whoever spam hates like that. 

The image I have in my head of some disgruntled, bitter person, bottom lip protruding; sitting in their basement, bashing the downvote button again and again, in quick succession; maybe his/her scolding expression changing to a sinister smile as they do so, this changing to 'mwah, mwah mwah' type evil genius laughter - is hilarious   

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

The image I have in my head of some disgruntled, bitter person, bottom lip protruding; sitting in their basement, bashing the downvote button again and again, in quick succession; maybe his/her scolding expression changing to a sinister smile as they do so, this changing to 'mwah, mwah mwah' type evil genius laughter - is hilarious   

mine is of a sweaty uneducated minion with a checklist of names  and urls . Furiously switching between tabs because a keystroke counting app is ruling over his/her nefarious work. Convinced that someohow they will serve their particular group the best despite not understanding either the words they read or type . Anything is better than making pakordey on the streets .