SGPC "Kar Sevaks" Uncover Puratan Structures in Excavation of Darbar Sahib Amritsar, Corridor

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All I'm going to say is that we seriously need to act on the SGPC. They have proven to be a bunch of incompetent, useless, administrators of our gurdwaras. Sangat needs to remove these guys and restor

Now imagine that brand of decision making and leadership being applied in other areas of even more importance. And we're meant to defer to these people with respect? 

How comes we have Akal Takhat jathedars most of the panth don't even recognise these days???

3 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

All I'm going to say is that we seriously need to act on the SGPC. They have proven to be a bunch of incompetent, useless, administrators of our gurdwaras. Sangat needs to remove these guys and restore the Panj Pyare system. 

Amen bro. 

• Like 1

From what I have heard, these may be either remnants of a bunga or underground tunnels built either by Satguru Sri Guru Hargobind Sahib Ji Maharaj or during the Misl period. 

• Like 2
On 7/15/2021 at 4:50 PM, Jonny101 said:

It's all destroyed. They'll probably build a brand new marble structure on top

These kanjar destroyed the original house where Guru Nanak Dev ji was born ... why are we allowing a double murderer Jagiro to be sitting and making shots  at our history as well???

• Like 1