Churaman jaat fought against the Sikhs

Though Sikhs helped the jaats of bharatpur but churaman jaat sided with Bahadar Shah and fought against the Sikhs.

https://www.thesikhencyclopedia.com/historical-events-in-sikh-history/the-sikh-empire-1799-1839/sikhs-relations-with-jats-of-bharatpur/

Churaman (d. 1721), his younger brother and successor to leadership, was an astute politician. He professed allegiance to Emperor Bahadur ShahI (1707-12) and received from him mansab of 1500 zat and 500 sowar. He joined the imperial campaign against the Sikhs at Sadhaura and Lohgarh in 1710

This proves no point my brother. I do not think there is any point to judge the whole group of people by this churaman character. It is same like that some Sikh leaders even sided, dined and honored General Dyer after Jallianwala bagh massacre. 

With that thread there is no one saying that these people are great folks and we may have huge differences but that can stay as long as both keep respect for each other. The meaning of the thread was that there was once a pure hatred between Sikhs of Punjab and Haryana Jaats. Now, with this economic battle they banded together. What happened? They say they have a lot of common bond than the differences 'created by hardliners like Rss, arya smaji and government

1 hour ago, S1ngh said:

This proves no point my brother. I do not think there is any point to judge the whole group of people by this churaman character. It is same like that some Sikh leaders even sided, dined and honored General Dyer after Jallianwala bagh massacre. 

With that thread there is no one saying that these people are great folks and we may have huge differences but that can stay as long as both keep respect for each other. The meaning of the thread was that there was once a pure hatred between Sikhs of Punjab and Haryana Jaats. Now, with this economic battle they banded together. What happened? They say they have a lot of common bond than the differences 'created by hardliners like Rss, arya smaji and government

I m not against haryana jaats in any way and I am not judging them.

My point is that there were Hindu rulers who sided with musalmaan and fought against the Sikhs.

Even Maratha Hindus  were very egoistic against the Sikhs.

Prior to the Panipat battle, the Marathas at one time took over whole of Punjab and present day Pakistan but they did not include the Sikhs as shareholders in power, rather they appointed Adina Begh of Jalandhar as their governor in Punjab