Panjab Police Murderer Mohammed Izhar Dead

Kau89r8

35 minutes ago, PuzzledToo said:

Just thinking out loud,kinda pathetic innit for a community that calls itself warriors,descendents of warriors,worshippers of weapons to just do nothing to those who oppress them and they live long happy lives.Say what you want bout su11eh, they mean business when it comes to payback,unlike ourselves who walk around with kirpans and tall stories totally useless.

There's been alot of heat on twitter since the Kashmir Sikh girl.. about those pander and hide behind the bushes with certain issues and full on warrior when it comes to Hinduvsatas and India..

Issue with apne is i understand we are a minority within minority and need to do some pandering, but they just go too far and cringe and ignore our own issues. Pakistan had involvement with 84, during Nov 84 hindus muslims joined hands to kill Sikhs....one of the main army officers was Muslim indian who said he had no regrets attacking Darbar Sahib. 

Just make me laugh when apne are our here crying sanjha united Panjab lol

I don't understand why apne can't learn to be neutral...what's so hard

19 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

Just thinking out loud,kinda pathetic innit for a community that calls itself warriors,descendents of warriors,worshippers of weapons to just do nothing to those who oppress them and they live long happy lives.Say what you want bout su11eh, they mean business when it comes to payback,unlike ourselves who walk around with kirpans and tall stories totally useless.

19 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

There's been alot of heat on twitter since the Kashmir Sikh girl.. about those pander and hide behind the bushes with certain issues and full on warrior when it comes to Hinduvsatas and India..

Issue with apne is i understand we are a minority within minority and need to do some pandering, but they just go too far and cringe and ignore our own issues. Pakistan had involvement with 84, during Nov 84 hindus muslims joined hands to kill Sikhs....one of the main army officers was Muslim indian who said he had no regrets attacking Darbar Sahib. 

Say what you want, but Sikhs in england did a lot over decades to protect Sikh girls from grooming and conversions. And this involved going against the state, police and media. So we are not all useless. 

But yes, those people who walk around in full bana but never get their hands dirty are jokes.    

On 7/8/2021 at 5:41 PM, Kau89r8 said:

people forget how pakistan govt sold out our khardkoos to GOI , Benaizir Bhutto handed them over to Rajiv for her own achievement of politica; goals . Just watch how afghani sikhs and hindus ahve been abandoned by America, Canada and even India now , the embassy staff have all run away and left them to the Taliban's wrath now that Kandahar region has been overrun by talibanis

being misty eyed because of a land mass is crazy , be real and help your bretheren survive and thrive . Our kids should be our priority  to bring them to Guru ji's sharan 

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

people forget how pakistan govt sold out our khardkoos to GOI , Benaizir Bhutto handed them over to Rajiv for her own achievement of politica; goals . Just watch how afghani sikhs and hindus ahve been abandoned by America, Canada and even India now , the embassy staff have all run away and left them to the Taliban's wrath now that Kandahar region has been overrun by talibanis

being misty eyed because of a land mass is crazy , be real and help your bretheren survive and thrive . Our kids should be our priority  to bring them to Guru ji's sharan 

The politics played by apnay are insane. They very quickly forget serious attacks upon the quom to form very dubious 'allies' that any id1ot could see have no good intentions. Very easily duped. 

It's like they've forgotten the concept of self-reliance.  

50 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

The politics played by apnay are insane. They very quickly forget serious attacks upon the quom to form very dubious 'allies' that any id1ot could see have no good intentions. Very easily duped. 

It's like they've forgotten the concept of self-reliance.  

if you have no idea of your kaum's roots and development you will fall for the BS that every aara gaira comes along with , note hinduised sikhs and sikhs who defend umma's rights  and hindu rights without securing rights of free thought and worship of Akal Purakh in the face of these dual monoliths .

Brahmins joint hands with gorey because they knew what bhavikbani Guru Sahiban and also hindu texts said about the advent of Guru ji and the Khalsa , it would be the end of their respective rajs . Look at how many gursikhs the gorey killed and what endpoint they are headed for - a broken backwater of an island with idiots in charge, P*ss poor and also brahmin raj in India is being destroyed by their blind avarice, destroying their position by cutting their roots in the people . Guru Nanak DEv ji was called the ant of Brahmins power , that's why they've been trying to interleave their false doctrines into our historical granths to subsume us

Every kaum has its 'sellouts' - I used to think why is 'ours' the worst how can we have our own killing our own but its pretty much same political landscape around the world. The gora did good job with hiring their 'puppets'. Muslims complains about their own Arab leaders , Africans complain about their own leadership sellouts since Slavery in Africa countries...