Empire with Sathnam Sanghera

On 7/26/2021 at 2:08 AM, dallysingh101 said:

No one watch this? No one have any opinion on the contents???

Whilst the facts of Empire are interesting, his personal views leave alot to be desired. He either seems to be politically naive or wants to appease his peer group both in and out of the Cambridge circle perhaps as a result of being targeted and physically threatened. 

So it becomes a little difficult to take him seriously as he seems to be an Establishment piece a la BBC. I mean anyone who says things like the Queen is politically neutral hasn't really got a clue. I might ask him to read David Icke to widen his scope. 

On 7/26/2021 at 10:04 PM, Suchi said:

Whilst the facts of Empire are interesting, his personal views leave alot to be desired. He either seems to be politically naive or wants to appease his peer group both in and out of the Cambridge circle perhaps as a result of being targeted and physically threatened. 

So it becomes a little difficult to take him seriously as he seems to be an Establishment piece a la BBC. I mean anyone who says things like the Queen is politically neutral hasn't really got a clue. I might ask him to read David Icke to widen his scope. 

He seems the timid type. But a lot of info in that video was important. Not so much for people like me (and maybe you?), but for the hordes of simple minded Sikhs who've forgotten just how racist england was for Sikhs not long ago. And those who've been mentally conditioned to view their own ancestor's subjugation under colonialism with nostalgia. 

I read a book of his a while ago (Boy with a top knot), which was written very well, but even in there he seemed to struggle with exalting goray (or at least goreaan). He seems to be struggling with that. Or it could be that his eyes have opened of late. I think a lot of brothers and sisters in the UK have woken up recently, the reality of how the state and it's machinery have been obfuscating grooming for many decades (essentially colluding in feeding vulnerable girls to the worse predators) , and finally realising that Sikh human rights issues  (like 'disappearances' and 1984) are a non-issue for the UK (despite decades of protests by Sikhs), also seeing how differently Sikhs are politically treated compared to others (Jaggi Johal). There's like a slow awakening by some asleep people. 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

He seems the timid type. But a lot of info in that video was important. Not so much for people like me, but for the hordes of simple minded Sikhs who've forgotten just how racist england was for Sikhs not long ago. And those who've been mentally conditioned to view their own ancestor's subjugation under colonialism with nostalgia. 

I read a book of his a while ago (Boy with a top knot), which was written very well, but even in there he seemed to struggle with exalting goray (or at least goreaan). He seems to be struggling with that. Or it could be that his eyes have opened of late. I think a lot of brothers and sisters in the UK have woken up recently, the reality of how the state and it's machinery have been obfuscating grooming for many decades (essentially colluding in feeding vulnerable girls to the worse predators) , and finally realising that Sikh human rights issues  (like 'disappearances' and 1984) are a non-issue for the UK, also seeing how differently Sikhs are politically treated compared to others (Jaggi Johal). There's like an awakening by asleep people. 

I understand he's bringing material to the mass Sikhs (and others) which most are not aware of.  The fact he acknowledges that the British are mostly responsible for the Silkhs manipulation of history and identity is to his credit. 

I had put his 'exalting goreean' down to the fact he may be married to or with a goree himself hence his stance.

But I would be wary of him because of that. It is exactly these types of people that are used by the Establishment to further their agenda as they are accepted due to this. The system is totally racist. The fact he's had quite a few awards is an indication that they may be grooming him for greater things in the future. 

It doesn't matter what religion you are, if you're non White you're not one of them. Look how they treated the Africans, the American natives, the aborigines, the Indians even as recently as today when Caribben blacks have been expelled due to not being able to prove they're British.  They're protecting particular religions as they've done secret deals with middle Eastern regimes who are being used to force a change to the culture of freedom and human rights in those areas that have them. Without which they can't have a One World Govt. 

On 7/28/2021 at 5:46 PM, Suchi said:

I understand he's bringing material to the mass Sikhs (and others) which most are not aware of.  The fact he acknowledges that the British are mostly responsible for the Silkhs manipulation of history and identity is to his credit. 

I had put his 'exalting goreean' down to the fact he may be married to or with a goree himself hence his stance.

But I would be wary of him because of that. It is exactly these types of people that are used by the Establishment to further their agenda as they are accepted due to this. The system is totally racist. The fact he's had quite a few awards is an indication that they may be grooming him for greater things in the future. 

It doesn't matter what religion you are, if you're non White you're not one of them. Look how they treated the Africans, the American natives, the aborigines, the Indians even as recently as today when Caribben blacks have been expelled due to not being able to prove they're British.  They're protecting particular religions as they've done secret deals with middle Eastern regimes who are being used to force a change to the culture of freedom and human rights in those areas that have them. Without which they can't have a One World Govt. 

You're right. He'll be a tool. Or else they'll drop him like a hot potato.

But I do understand the psychology of people like that. They are my generation. Because of constant drumming and intimidation of racism, a lot of them have inferiority complexes to whites. I think a lot of them think getting a gori is some jackpot and sign of success. He wrote that book a while ago, so he might have changed his mind since then. Also, from my experiences, I think a lot of Panjabi women don't like genteel, timid guys, so he might not have too many options in that respect? 

But we do have a movement in UK Sikhs now that is questioning the old docile sepoy narrative. How far it filters to the masses, who have some propensity for anti-intellectualism and shallow bragging bollocks is another matter. But you know us Sikhs, some of us will keep fighting. The sun has to rise after the dark. I just wish rural Panjabis weren't so easily brainwashable by outsiders....... 

He gets another big thing wrong though, saying how brits made Sikhs feel that they were fighters and sort of reluctantly acknowledges what happened prior to their arrival also had a factor. It was Guru ji that turned Sikhs that way explicitly. They had proved themselves against afghans and moguls way before whites turned up.