Shaheed Bhai Subeg Singh House Rebuild

dharamyudh

• 4 months later...
On 7/20/2021 at 10:22 PM, dharamyudh said:

E6w1jWQWEAk2ftZ?format=jpg&name=900x900

Donate Now: https://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/charity-web/charity/displayCharityCampaignPage.action?campaignId=18091&charityId=1011736

Shaheed Bhai Subeg Singh Ji served the panth from a young age and had immense pyaar for it. His family lives in poverty and used to get harassed by the police because of his involvement within the panth. The mother of our shaheed singh is currently struggling and living in a tent. YourSeva needs to raise £4,000.00 to start rebuilding her house. Please, let's donate and rebuild our beautiful mother's home.  

How is the family getting on now, ji?

1 hour ago, dharamyudh said:

I'm not sure. But I think that is a high possibility as that Dal produced Kharku soormeh like Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Ji Brahma and were "closer" to the lehar when compared to Budha Dal and Tarna Dal. 

Amen, If Bhai Avtar Singh Brahma is from this Dal it must be eminent. 

On a side note. Any one know the context of this image?

Screenshot_20211125-225846_Chrome.jpg.c8e081511465bd2d4177515c030f9bf5.jpg

5 hours ago, dharamyudh said:

I'm not sure. But I think that is a high possibility as that Dal produced Kharku soormeh like Shaheed Bhai Avtar Singh Ji Brahma and were "closer" to the lehar when compared to Budha Dal and Tarna Dal. 

Do Nihang Dals even support Khalistan? I know the current head of Taruna Dal fought in Operation Blue Star and individual nihangs helped Kharkus against Santa Singh’s wishes. 

1 hour ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Do Nihang Dals even support Khalistan? I know the current head of Taruna Dal fought in Operation Blue Star and individual nihangs helped Kharkus against Santa Singh’s wishes. 

I am not affiliated with any nihang dal. But in last few years of my life I have met quite a few jeevan wale Nihang Singhs. All of them hv great respect for Sant Bhindranwale.

All of them believe in Khalsa Raaj all over the world which automatically includes present day Punjab.