6 hours ago, WaljinderSingh said:

As you already might have noticed, the weather around the globe is not normal anymore. This can be and has been attributed to the climate change phenomenon but the real culprit are not us - the humans, but the 'weakening of the earth's magnetic field'.

Sooner or later, earth will witness reversal of its magnetic field (magnetic north becomes south and vice versa).

Although Scientists have claimed nothing dramatic will happen if this does occur but just to give you a gist ; you are all aready seeing the effects around the globe and it is about to get worse. 

Guru Ang Sang 

There have been weather manipulation systems since the end of the war. HAARP is one such system that can cause 'natural' disasters. All part of the NWO plandemic to cull most Western nations' populations. 

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/global-weather-modification-assault-causing-climate-chaos-and-environmental-catastrophe-2/

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro. I just noticed that I had confused bootha your post instead of like. I switched it. I was confused apparently, but not confused with what you said. Lol. 

Haha.Yes i got confused too about why someone is confused with my post.??

25 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

There was a fire alarm once in college, the evacuation point was a grass field. But it was raining and it turned into a muddy swap, and I was wearing white trainers ??

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

Clean trainers are overrated anyway ? 

On 7/23/2021 at 1:03 PM, Singh375 said:

There was a fire alarm once in college, the evacuation point was a grass field. But it was raining and it turned into a muddy swamp, and I was wearing white trainers ??

On 7/23/2021 at 1:30 PM, jkvlondon said:

Back in my day there was worse than that! 

People with dogs didn't pick up the tutti like they do now. Koota shyte was all over the pavements. If you got a new pair of trainers - it was almost guaranteed that you'd step into some, and then spend 15 minutes looking for patches of grass to wipe that sh1t off with (which never came off fully). lol! 

Plus dogs wondering around in gangs because people would just let them out on the streets like they were cats.....