• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh True veerji.The other day i was going to school and i got stuck in floodwaters.My shoe was soaked.🤣Never seen that before in my country.Also been having

As you already might have noticed, the weather around the globe is not normal anymore. This can be and has been attributed to the climate change phenomenon but the real culprit are not us - the humans

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

Posted Images

Just a heads up. 

Geomagnetic storm coming tomorrow 23 July 2021.

Hope electric power grid and satellites will not be be affected.

You might be able to see auroras because of the solar flare hitting already weakened magnetic field.

Guru Ang Sang 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Shaheed4life said:

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

True veerji.The other day i was going to school and i got stuck in floodwaters.My shoe was soaked.🤣Never seen that before in my country.Also been having loads of landslides.

Bhul Chuk Maf 🙏

Bro. I just noticed that I had confused bootha your post instead of like. I switched it. I was confused apparently, but not confused with what you said. Lol. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WaljinderSingh said:

As you already might have noticed, the weather around the globe is not normal anymore. This can be and has been attributed to the climate change phenomenon but the real culprit are not us - the humans, but the 'weakening of the earth's magnetic field'.

Sooner or later, earth will witness reversal of its magnetic field (magnetic north becomes south and vice versa).

Although Scientists have claimed nothing dramatic will happen if this does occur but just to give you a gist ; you are all aready seeing the effects around the globe and it is about to get worse. 

Guru Ang Sang 

There have been weather manipulation systems since the end of the war. HAARP is one such system that can cause 'natural' disasters. All part of the NWO plandemic to cull most Western nations' populations. 

https://www.wanttoknow.info/war/haarp_weather_modification_electromagnetic_warfare_weapons

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/global-weather-modification-assault-causing-climate-chaos-and-environmental-catastrophe-2/

• Like 1
8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Bro. I just noticed that I had confused bootha your post instead of like. I switched it. I was confused apparently, but not confused with what you said. Lol. 

Haha.Yes i got confused too about why someone is confused with my post.🤣🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
On 7/22/2021 at 1:22 PM, Shaheed4life said:

The other day i was going to school and i got stuck in floodwaters.My shoe was soaked.🤣

There was a fire alarm once in college, the evacuation point was a grass field. But it was raining and it turned into a muddy swamp, and I was wearing white trainers 😂🤬

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, Singh375 said:

There was a fire alarm once in college, the evacuation point was a grass field. But it was raining and it turned into a muddy swap, and I was wearing white trainers 😂🤬

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1