• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh True veerji.The other day i was going to school and i got stuck in floodwaters.My shoe was soaked.ūü§£Never seen that before in my country.Also been having

As you already might have noticed, the weather around the globe is not normal anymore. This can be and has been attributed to the climate change phenomenon but the real culprit are not us - the humans

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

Posted Images

2 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

Clean trainers are overrated anyway ūüėā¬†

• Like 1
On 7/23/2021 at 1:03 PM, Singh375 said:

There was a fire alarm once in college, the evacuation point was a grass field. But it was raining and it turned into a muddy swamp, and I was wearing white trainers ūüėāūü§¨

On 7/23/2021 at 1:30 PM, jkvlondon said:

Back in my day there was worse than that! 

People with dogs didn't pick up the tutti like they do now. Koota shyte was all over the pavements. If you got a new pair of trainers - it was almost guaranteed that you'd step into some, and then spend 15 minutes looking for patches of grass to wipe that sh1t off with (which never came off fully). lol! 

Plus dogs wondering around in gangs because people would just let them out on the streets like they were cats.....   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People need to chill. The weather has never been 'normal'.. the climate does 'change' and I agree that humans have very little impact on it. The biggest factor is the sun's own cycles which affect the global weather patterns. The whole carbon scare stuff is nonsense...what they don't tell you is that the world has seen 'green matter' increase (plants grow by converting co2 to oxygen ). A big difference is that folks live longer now...so notice the changes more over time, plus there are incentives now to make things into 'crisis' events 

4 hours ago, imhosingh said:

People need to chill. The weather has never been 'normal'.. the climate does 'change' and I agree that humans have very little impact on it. The biggest factor is the sun's own cycles which affect the global weather patterns. The whole carbon scare stuff is nonsense...what they don't tell you is that the world has seen 'green matter' increase (plants grow by converting co2 to oxygen ). A big difference is that folks live longer now...so notice the changes more over time, plus there are incentives now to make things into 'crisis' events 

obviously you haven't read about the level of geoengineering that these fools in government have been doing , plus burning hundreds of tonnes of fuel at high altitude will also reduce oxygen and imbalance gases too, creating acidic byproducts which will fall to earth for months destroing plantlife on land and seas

• Like 1
9 hours ago, imhosingh said:

It's getting worse. You can't just 'adjust' the normal calling it a new normal when the new normal keeps changing in one direction which should be alarming to say the least

• Like 1
5 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

obviously you haven't read about the level of geoengineering that these fools in government have been doing , plus burning hundreds of tonnes of fuel at high altitude will also reduce oxygen and imbalance gases too, creating acidic byproducts which will fall to earth for months destroing plantlife on land and seas

Nature will do the correction. 

Also, fossil fuel will be gone and power generation might be an issue but a balance will come by using more sustainable and renewable energy sources. 

Geo engineering must be also be modified. For example to overcome the ill effects of genetically modified and dangerous cancerous chemical infused foods.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, WaljinderSingh said:

Also, fossil fuel will be gone and power generation might be an issue but a balance will come by using more sustainable and renewable energy sources. 

Geo engineering must be also be modified. For example to overcome the ill effects of genetically modified and dangerous cancerous chemical infused foods.

Not really. It's a planned genocide and these weather control systems are part of it. See this video from 1995.

Note that the UN controls the weather system, as per the article listed. Very insightful. Does that mean they also control the AI tech used for worldwide surveillance and electronic harassment?

7 hours ago, WaljinderSingh said:

Even if it has to correct us right off the planet Hanji. Least she can breath easy again. 

• 2 weeks later...