• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh True veerji.The other day i was going to school and i got stuck in floodwaters.My shoe was soaked.ūü§£Never seen that before in my country.Also been having

As you already might have noticed, the weather around the globe is not normal anymore. This can be and has been attributed to the climate change phenomenon but the real culprit are not us - the humans

...then you got home and your mum pulled you up on it because you wrecked your shoes , there was much gnashing of teeth and it was a relief that the day was over in a few more hours ...

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, WaljinderSingh said:

Talking about abnormal weather, 

it rained for the first time 'in recorded history' in this part of Greenland.

https://news.sky.com/story/rain-falls-at-summit-of-greenlands-ice-sheet-for-first-time-in-recorded-history-12386031

Recorded history. We don't know what happened in pre-recorded history 

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Recorded history. We don't know what happened in pre-recorded history 

In pre-recorded history, Greenland not always enjoyed Arctic breeze. 

Tropical plants and animals have been found - as if frozen in time.

What I am trying to get at is that there are some great changes about to come and I dont believe most of us are ready for them...

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, WaljinderSingh said:

In pre-recorded history, Greenland not always enjoyed Arctic breeze. 

Tropical plants and animals have been found - as if frozen in time.

What I am trying to get at is that there are some great changes about to come and I dont believe most of us are ready for them...

If there are changes taking place then it is part of Maharaj's hukam. 

We are probably helpless in this regard. We should focus on what we can control and leave to Maharaj what we cannot.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

If there are changes taking place then it is part of Maharaj's hukam. 

We are probably helpless in this regard. We should focus on what we can control and leave to Maharaj what we cannot.

If we are helpless, there should be only one hope.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Topics

• I think the harshness of the climate and environment (and the obvious back-breaking work) is something that people can adjust to if they're determined to make a go of it. What I think most people of our background will struggle with is the chaotic and the corrupt adminstrative system. We complain about things here, which has always struck me as a "first-world problems" type of scenario; sure, things are getting progressively worse in the UK in terms of efficiency and reliability, BUT even the worst of the UK is nowhere near as soul-destroying as things over there. If you've lived a "soft" life over here, it doesn't matter about your levels of religiosity, you WILL become disillusioned at the state of humanity over there. Getting simple things done over there is like pulling teeth. Enthusiasm for establishing a Khandav Prasth, lmao, will wane into resentment and anger at Indian society. BUT if you go over with your eyes open and you're not existing under the mistaken belief that everything you touch will turn to gold at the first go, then you'll be able to roll with the punches, and start to understand how to get things done within that society. Basically, delusional Western Sikhs with an unrealistic worldview where they haven't experienced the cold touch of hardship, won't survive over there. If, however, you live a boisterous, skin-of-your-teeth, pendu Punjabi lifestyle in the UK, you'll be in heaven, lol.
    • Us Sikhs think that our respect from doing good deeds. However, it is actually from fear that we got our respect.¬† As Machiavelli said "it is better to be feared than to be loved' A little bit of fear goes a long way.
    • I'm human bother, obviously my mind goes 2 my wife im¬†not¬† a Guru or¬†Gursikh¬†
    • https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/70-indians-200-locals-await-evacuation-from-afghanistan-humanitarian-groups-to-centre-2586175 Around 70 Indians, 200 Locals Await Evacuation From Afghanistan, Centre Told Indian citizens and Afghan nationals of Indian origin previously have a visa valid for three years. But due to the recent turmoil in Afghanistan by the Taliban, the Indian government has canceled all visas and announced that they will travel to India. ¬† New Delhi:¬†¬†All IndiaAsian News InternationalUpdated: October 24, 2021 4:37 pm IS The India world forum (IWF) and other humanitarian NGOs wrote a letter to the Prime Minister Office (PMO) and senior officials of the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) seeking early evacuation of stranded Hindu and Sikh community citizens from Kabul (Afghanistan). "Sikh leaders and NGOs including Gurudwara are receiving multiple distressed calls from Kabul from Indian nationals and Afghan nationals of India origin," Manjit Singh GK, former president of Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee (DSGPC) in s letter dated October 20 said. "Most of them are yet to receive their e-visas in spite of having valid visas earlier and travel history to India. Approximately 100 Indians nationals, including children and spouses and 222 Afghan nationals of Indian origin are seeking assistance from the government of India," the letter further read. Indian citizens and Afghan nationals of Indian origin previously have a visa valid for three years. But due to the recent turmoil in Afghanistan by the Taliban, the Indian government has canceled all visas and announced that they will travel to India. Only e-Visa can be considered for traveling to India from Afghanistan. "This is in regard to our earlier requests addressed to the Government of India for issuance of visas to Afghan nationals belonging to Hindu and Sikh community i.e. minorities. Most of our community members were holding valid visas but unfortunately, on August 25, the earlier visas issued by the Embassy of India have been invalidated," a letter of the president of Guru Singh Sabha Karte Parwan, Kabul read.
    • https://www.republicworld.com/world-news/rest-of-the-world-news/afghan-sikhs-receive-ultimatum-from-taliban-asked-to-either-convert-or-leave-reports.html Last Updated:¬†23rd October, 2021 16:24 IST 'Atrocity on minority'¬†Afghan Sikhs Receive Ultimatum From Taliban, Asked To 'either Convert Or Leave': Reports In Afghanistan, Sikhs have been asked to either run away from the country or convert to Islam by the Taliban, mentioned sources. SAD leader Sirsa gave inputs. Written By Bhavyata Kagrana Continuing its atrocities against the minorities, the Taliban in Afghanistan has reportedly given an ultimatum to Sikhs to either convert to Islam or leave the country. The reports of such brutalities comes a day after reports regarding schools for girls being shut down had come out. Meanwhile, Akali Dal leader¬†Manjinder Singh Sirsa spoke to Republic and informed that he had received an SOS call on Friday night from Sikhs in Afghanistan asking to save their lives. ''Sikhs and Hindus in grave danger in Afghanistan.''¬†Delhi Sikh Gurdwara Management Committee President,¬†Manjinder Singh Sirsa said.

Important Information

Terms of Use