Social workers in Bradford turned a blind eye when a 15-year-old grooming victim took part in an Islamic marriage to one of her abusers.

Kau89r8

1 hour ago, GurjantGnostic said:

The point of there being underage is by law they can not consent. 

That's where the US has got it right. You get caught out like that, you're going down hard. Probably getting your 'cheeks split' inside too. Here..........God knows what these degenerates are thinking. People stopping the pedo rapists get longer sentences than the nonces. Hell, even the queen's son looks like he's in that gang. My mom would f**k me off over a lot less than pedophilia, this old bag is protecting him. What kind of message is that sending to the english people? 

2 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

@dallysingh101

Shouldn't put our hands under the sand. Underage is wrong, but i know some make their own choice then regret later. Others out of their free will. Punjabi culture for you. There is choice and choosing the right path our community doesn't make those right choices. Starts from upbringing imo

I think the phrase is: 'burying our heads in the sand (like an ostrich), not hands.   

Do ostriches really bury their head in the sand? - BBC Science Focus  Magazine

First, like Gurjant said, it's ILLEGAL. And what were the police doing all those years the groomers were rampant? Stupid crap, like arresting black boys for selling £15 bags of sukha. What kind of priorities is that? I remember growing up, getting pulled up by police (okay I was bunking school), but they'd be grown ups in cars parked outside girls schools!

I think it's a lot more complicated than what you say anyway. Plenty of girls who've had 'good upbringings' get caught out. So many of them act all coy, but the first minute they get an opportunity (like say at university) it's full on sl@g mode. Sometimes all the closeted upbringing is what gets them into trouble in the first place. They finally meet males unsupervised and have absolutely no clue about any potential dangerous situations they put themselves in.  Then their <banned word filter activated> girlfriends don't even advise them properly, giggling along and encouraging them. 

We are humans, unless we're taught about attraction, potential dangers and other important stuff, we go into the world unprepared. And back in the day - no parents would talk about these things to young girls, it was taboo. I blame conservatism on our communities part for a big part of this. You got gullible females, hormones blazing, let loose like lambs to a slaughter. Plus lots of them have low IQs.  Perfect situation for predators.

17 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

People stopping the pedo rapists get longer sentences than the nonces. Hell, even the queen's son looks like he's in that gang. My mom would f**k me off over a lot less than pedophilia, this old bag is protecting him. What kind of message is that sending to the english people? 

One. The english are simply pedophiles so they're protecting their culture. Literally descended from sodomites. 

As for sentences...if you're looking at a sentence you either decided to make a public stand and wanted to get caught, or Krodh set you up to make a mistake while doing the right thing and get caught. If one is so sure as to the guilt of a sex offender, they should be dealt with in a way that leads to no charges against the protector. 

After my last self defense arrest I realized I shoulda just caught the dude slipping instead of waxing rightous at him until he swung on me, before humiliating him. He was a racist pedo.  Police protected. Informant. 

Even with video evidence of him attacking me I still had to post bail, get a lawyer, fight it in court, take a bs plea deal just to save everyone time and money. 

The regular police I first dealt with left, and with them I was fine, then they had this nazi looking cop come in to specifically mishandle the justice, coerce witness statements and call in a favor with the DA. 

Conveniently parked around the corner before it happened. 

If someone comes at you, take note and get them later, if at all possible. It can be a fake encounter and you can be drawn into them just by your insincts as a Sikh. 

Note the first two officers were dispatched at random, the nazi was already there waiting for the call to be answered so he could conveniently come help. 

Oh and did he try and get me with just a little battery etc? Oh no. He mentally gymnasticed self defense into a felony even though the attacker only got a light spanking. A very instant, one sided light spanking. But when I had him pinned I took his phone and tossed it, not wanting him to be armed with glass, and that was how I quote unquote prevented him from calling 911, which is almost like kidnapping. Even though he was given the phone back immediately and he and I both called dispatch at the exact same time. 

Disarming is just a reflex after we pin in Aikido. 

This is Sharia law, pure and simple. I'm aware of a few cases of children being forcibly removed by social services to place them with Foster families who go on to abuse them. Unregistered babies from abroad have been used in ritual sacrifices. The rot is deep as it is a Satanic Cult that is at the helm of power. 

So they are hand in glove with the islamists who may be cult members themselves. 

The secret courts are complicit in all this as was clear from the Hampstead kids' case even though proof of anal penetration was noted in the medical notes. Yet the mother who filed the complaint was hounded out of the UK and the British perpetrator their father was handed the kids.  He was even supported by the BBC by allowing him public space. Those supporting the kids and the mother were thrown in jail. 

They have been placing such monsters in local councils and parties through various loopholes. Ruthless victimisation is meted out to anyone trying to obtain justice. 

Now that the Indian govt has stopped many of these NGO's from adopting babies, the church has started breeding their own. They are currently offering incentives to those having 5 children. 

12 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

ha ya i meant head not hands lol

I'm mean it is obvious due to politics and not wanting to marginalise that group. Agree i know those who went by free will and married off. But you don't see it with their community as much. Even their less religious are still conservative compared to ours. 

image.png.a0e1e563c5d456e54fefeb3fc5f02bab.png

Jut culture (which spread throughout Panjabi culture) has this clownish, egotistical, hedonistic partying, hyperbolic quality within it. A lot of reserved females would be repulsed with that, and would be attracted to more sober, less exuberant social interactions. So it doesn't surprise me that they jump ship. On the flipside, a lot of 'religious' people in our samaaj have this narrow minded, boring, rigid quality which would be off-putting for those attracted to 'raunack' and ostentation. 

What you posted about the park is likely just the beginning. Soon more and more people will be rejecting the ostentatious materialism, and cringe worthy oafishness too many apnay blokes exhibit. And so this will drive certain females to other communities. Happened here. And I know it happens in Canada too. 

24 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

They could at least be doing Bhang with Bhangara not all this other garbage and dance in more appropriate settings. 

I'm pretty sure they are doing sukha and/or a bunch of other stuff with it already. You know the clubbing scene. The bhangra thing is a Panjabi equivalent, especially in Canada (it was like that in the UK too 80s onwards, but has calmed down lately). How much drug dealing revolves around the clubbing scene..... 

2 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm pretty sure they are doing sukha and/or a bunch of other stuff with it already. You know the clubbing scene. The bhangra thing is a Panjabi equivalent, especially in Canada (it was like that in the UK too 80s onwards, but has calmed down lately). How much drug dealing revolves around the clubbing scene..... 

Only place to find more drugs is prison.