Sexual grooming of vulnerable people and Sexual Assaults watch

Premi5

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/child-grooming-gang-jailed-total-26965740.amp

EXCLUSIVE: Child grooming gang jailed for a total of 78 years received £435k in legal aid

The gang was found guilty on 23 counts of rape and jail terms totalling 78 years have so far been handed out - but the cost of convicting them has triggered outrage

Bradford Crown Court. Bradford Crown Court.(PA Archive/PA Images)
  • By

Dominik Lemanski
  • 18:34, 14 May 2022UPDATED18:36, 14 May 2022

A grooming gang which inflicted a two-year rape ordeal on a girl received £435,643 in legal aid.

Eight paedophiles drove the drugged teen to parks, flats and isolated spots where they raped her from the age of 14.

he gang was found guilty on 23 counts of rape and jail terms totalling 78 years have so far been handed out.

But the cost of convicting them has triggered outrage.

David Spencer, from the Centre of Crime Prevention, said: “It is staggering that anyone would think that this is the best use of nearly half a million pounds of taxpayers money.

Omar Safdar Omar Safdar
Kamran Hussain Kamran Hussain(PA)

"It is clear the system is in dire need of reform.”

Jim McConalogue, director of the think-tank Civitas, added: “All individuals have a right to a fair trial, but almost half a million pounds is out of all proportion.”

Nazir Khan Nazir Khan(PA)
Barber Hussain Barb

A Freedom of Information request revealed the legal aid bill for six men – Barber Hussain, 36, Nazir Khan, 30, Omar Safdar, 30, Kamran Hussain, 29, Hassan Basharat, 32, and Imran Sabir, 42.

Some £200,888 went to solicitors, £234,755 to other lawyers and Khan accounted for £92,000 of the costs.

Bradford crown court heard of systematic abuse as the girl was drugged and plied with drink in Keighley, West Yorks.

Prosecutor Peter Shaw said Khan drove the victim away from the scene and "subjected her to various rapes and sexual assaults".

A relative who had gone to pick her up spent an hour trying to find her and eventually picked her up at about 23:00 BST after Khan had let her go, the court heard.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-61584031

Chesham man jailed for kidnapping and raping teen in Hemel Hempstead

A fast food delivery driver who kidnapped and raped a 17-year-old girl has been jailed for 15 years.

Mohammed Khan, 37, "bundled" the girl into his car while she was waiting to be picked up from a night out in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, in August.

Khan, of Upper Meadow in Chesham, Buckinghamshire, was convicted of kidnap, two charges of rape and one of sexual penetration.

Judge Lynn Tayton QC described him as a "highly dangerous man".

Luton Crown Court heard that Khan had "specifically targeted" the teenager, who had been out with friends on 28 August.

"She was a vulnerable young woman who was lying on a pavement," the judge said.

"She had been drinking and as a result she was slipping in and out of consciousness."

'Opportunistic sex offender'

Khan denied any sexual contact and said he was acting as a Good Samaritan, but his DNA was found inside the victim's jogging trousers.

In a victim personal statement the girl said she no longer felt safe when she was out and she spends more time at home due to her anxiety.

Mr Shaw said Khan had "a record of approaching young girls".

"The present case reveals he is an opportunistic sex offender who will prey on vulnerable girls or women," he said.

The judge said: "A significant number of females have alleged sexual and predatory behaviour by you.

"I take the view you are a highly dangerous man."

As well as a 15-year prison sentence, Khan must also serve an eight-year licence extension, register as a sex offender and abide by the terms of a Sexual Harm Prevention Order indefinitely.

^^^ not blaming the victim, but a 17 year-old on a "night out." As much as Muslims have a lot to answer for when it comes to sex crimes, but goreh really need to dial back their sexual freedoms if they want a healthy society and future for themselves. They can't blame everything on immigrants. Some of the stuff they're facing is self imposed or at least things they've embraced they never should have. But that's their introspection process they'll need to undergo if they ever get to that stage as a race.

On 5/25/2022 at 10:25 PM, MisterrSingh said:

but goreh really need to dial back their sexual freedoms if they want a healthy society and future for themselves. They can't blame everything on immigrants.

They'll f**king try. It's been their 'go to' strategy to avoid any responsibility (for as long as I remember). 

Some of the stuff they're facing is self imposed or at least things they've embraced they never should have. But that's their introspection process they'll need to undergo if they ever get to that stage as a race. 

They are strongly averse to this. I remember Bojo's speech when he first got elected, he specifically and empathetically mentioned that this island will not become a nation of 'navel gazers'. 'Nights out' are a central feature of their culture. A whole economy is developed around it. I don't think goray think it is healthy to keep young people 'locked down' like some apnay parents do. They expect them to have relationships etc. That doesn't mean it's okay for some creepy adults to exploit this.  

We often create the 'oppressed, poor little brown girl' caricature, and a lot of the girls resent this and we know where that can lead (rebellious behaviour which does their personal, and their own families/communities rep no favours). 

I've always found some of the contradictions in most decent working class and middle-class goreh to be mindboggling. Most of them protect and shield their girls with their lives from birth to around the age of 11 (when they start secondary school), but the parents go from micro-managing every aspect of their existence to practically pushing them into situations that lead to their girls doing stuff that girls twice their age should be encouraged to avoid.

It's like they're afraid if they don't nudge their daughters to degeneracy, they'll grow up to be sheltered, fat spinsters. Goreh have completely got the balance wrong, and most of that is attributable to the culture they're exposed to in the media, particularly films and television, that pushes this completely degenerate "rites of passage" bull5hit about kids having to "experiment" with gandh and bukwaas in order to be "rounded" human beings. Complete and utter 5hit. This is one of the crumbling pillars of their society, and I've yet to hear anyone on their side identify it as something that needs to be corrected. Knocking Christianity on the head as a society (even the CofE with all its faults) was a big, big mistake for them.

What they've created are generations of their youth with mental health issues because they're forced to operate in a culture that's contrary to their inner natural state that - unless a kid is born a complete lost cause - is averse to most of what's pushed as "normal" in the Western world. With girls it causes a much deeper and more profound problem because when they've spent their tweens up-to their late teens 5ucking off all and sundry at parties and in park bushes on a night out, they've completely destroyed any opportunity of pair-bonding with an eventual long-term partner. Female mental health is in the drain, but you'll never hear the intellectual elites EVER identifying WHY it's where it is, because to do so would destroy the system they've got in place to f**k up these girls for life. It's a sick game they're lost in, and it saddens me to see secular-minded Sikhs in the West getting caught up in much of the same because we're sheep who can't think for ourselves.

38 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I've always found some of the contradictions in most decent working class and middle-class goreh to be mindboggling. Most of them protect and shield their girls with their lives from birth to around the age of 11 (when they start secondary school), but the parents go from micro-managing every aspect of their existence to practically pushing them into situations that lead to their girls doing stuff that girls twice their age should be encouraged to avoid.

It's like they're afraid if they don't nudge their daughters to degeneracy, they'll grow up to be sheltered, fat spinsters. Goreh have completely got the balance wrong, and most of that is attributable to the culture they're exposed to in the media, particularly films and television, that pushes this completely degenerate "rites of passage" bull5hit about kids having to "experiment" with gandh and bukwaas in order to be "rounded" human beings. Complete and utter 5hit. This is one of the crumbling pillars of their society, and I've yet to hear anyone on their side identify it as something that needs to be corrected. Knocking Christianity on the head as a society (even the CofE with all its faults) was a big, big mistake for them.

What they've created are generations of their youth with mental health issues because they're forced to operate in a culture that's contrary to their inner natural state that - unless a kid is born a complete lost cause - is averse to most of what's pushed as "normal" in the Western world. With girls it causes a much deeper and more profound problem because when they've spent their tweens up-to their late teens 5ucking off all and sundry at parties and in park bushes on a night out, they've completely destroyed any opportunity of pair-bonding with an eventual long-term partner. Female mental health is in the drain, but you'll never hear the intellectual elites EVER identifying WHY it's where it is, because to do so would destroy the system they've got in place to f**k up these girls for life. It's a sick game they're lost in, and it saddens me to see secular-minded Sikhs in the West getting caught up in much of the same because we're sheep who can't think for ourselves.

Sad to see Sikhs getting caught up in this behaviour. I know some secular minded Sikhs who think having anakh is unprogressive and deny the Sikh perspective on family-life just because it doesn't align with what society has normalised now. 

On 5/27/2022 at 9:08 PM, MisterrSingh said:

Films and social media "influencer" culture definitely has an impact on how goreh or westerners in general act when they approach a certain age. The  industry has influenced young females into dressing twice their age to be accepted in society as "normal". 

4 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

Films and social media "influencer" culture definitely has an impact on how they act when they approach a certain age. Many of them found it appalling and oppressing that I didn't engage in the same outrageous behaviour as them during that age. This film/social media culture has influenced young females dressing twice their age to be accepted in society as "normal". 

It's been going on way before social media, bro. It was pretty bad in the 80s and 90s. Now it's just completely out in the open.

1 minute ago, MisterrSingh said:

It's been going on way before social media, bro. It was pretty bad in the 80s and 90s. Now it's just completely out in the open.

Yes it would've been pretty bad then too. I'm just adding on social media since it's is a big big factor now. 

2 minutes ago, 5aaban said:

Yes it would've been pretty bad then too. I'm just adding on social media since it's is a big big factor now. 

The phones and tablets given to youngsters by their parents are the electronic devices used to indulge in this degeneracy. So the parents are actively providing their children with the means to damage them, lol. Hilarious.