Jump to content

Sexual grooming of vulnerable people and Sexual Assaults watch


Recommended Posts

https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/australian-children-removed-from-harm-during-afp-global-child-sex-abuse-investigation-c-5897244

Australian children removed from harm during AFP global child sex abuse investigation

More than 100 men have been charged with 1248 child abuse-related offences throughout the operation.

Dozens of Australian children have been removed from harm throughout a global operation targeting the making and distribution of child abuse material.

Operation Molto launched in 2019, co-ordinated by the Australian Federal Police-led Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation (ACCCE) in collaboration with police across Australia’s states and territories.

On Wednesday, the AFP confirmed the operation had been finalised.

Over the three years, police executed 158 search warrants, charging 117 men with 1248 child abuse-related offences and removing 51 children from harm across the country.

The alleged offenders range in age from 18 to 61 and arrests were made in every state and territory of Australia. The occupations of those charged include law enforcement, construction, transport and hospitality.

A total of 23 children were removed from harm in Queensland, 10 in South Australia, eight in Victoria, five in the ACT, three in NSW and two in Tasmania.

Investigations began in 2019 when the centre received New Zealand intelligence indicating thousands of offenders were using a cloud storage platform to share “abhorrent” child abuse material online.

The operation has led to more than 150 children being removed from harm globally, including 79 in the UK, 12 in Canada and six in New Zealand... 

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

authorities are not keeping these vulnerable women and children safe often turning blind eye and sometimes even participating in the abuse. Its high time we set up our own organisations and take justi

https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/australian-children-removed-from-harm-during-afp-global-child-sex-abuse-investigation-c-5897244 Australian children removed from harm during AFP global

Bigger population maybe  UK: 67.22 million (2020) Canada: 38.01 million (2020) Australia: 25.69 million (2020) New Zealand: 5.084 million (2020)

Posted Images

7 hours ago, 5aaban said:

A total of 23 children were removed from harm in Queensland, 10 in South Australia, eight in Victoria, five in the ACT, three in NSW and two in Tasmania.

Investigations began in 2019 when the centre received New Zealand intelligence indicating thousands of offenders were using a cloud storage platform to share “abhorrent” child abuse material online.

The operation has led to more than 150 children being removed from harm globally, including 79 in the UK, 12 in Canada and six in New Zealand... 

There is definitely longstanding global pedo networks in the west. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, 5aaban said:

https://7news.com.au/politics/law-and-order/australian-children-removed-from-harm-during-afp-global-child-sex-abuse-investigation-c-5897244

Australian children removed from harm during AFP global child sex abuse investigation

More than 100 men have been charged with 1248 child abuse-related offences throughout the operation.

Dozens of Australian children have been removed from harm throughout a global operation targeting the making and distribution of child abuse material.

Operation Molto launched in 2019, co-ordinated by the Australian Federal Police-led Australian Centre to Counter Child Exploitation (ACCCE) in collaboration with police across Australia’s states and territories.

On Wednesday, the AFP confirmed the operation had been finalised.

Over the three years, police executed 158 search warrants, charging 117 men with 1248 child abuse-related offences and removing 51 children from harm across the country.

The alleged offenders range in age from 18 to 61 and arrests were made in every state and territory of Australia. The occupations of those charged include law enforcement, construction, transport and hospitality.

A total of 23 children were removed from harm in Queensland, 10 in South Australia, eight in Victoria, five in the ACT, three in NSW and two in Tasmania.

Investigations began in 2019 when the centre received New Zealand intelligence indicating thousands of offenders were using a cloud storage platform to share “abhorrent” child abuse material online.

The operation has led to more than 150 children being removed from harm globally, including 79 in the UK, 12 in Canada and six in New Zealand... 

 

Quick aside. Jehovah's Witnesses were citicized for handling sex abuse in house, with their own investigations, and it came out they had about 2 victims per accused. 

Heres a huge case where under the government the 100 abusers had 12.48 victims each. Six times as many. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/husband-wife-sex-traffickers-treated-135711546.html

 

Husband and wife sex traffickers 'treated women like vehicles for hire’

 
 
Poppy Huggett
Fri, 11 March 2022, 1:57 pm·1-min read
 
 
Undated handout photo issued by the Metropolitan Police of Nicusor Gheorghe (left) and Rodica Gheorghe (right) (images : Metropolitan Police/pamedia)
 
Undated handout photo issued by the Metropolitan Police of Nicusor Gheorghe (left) and Rodica Gheorghe (right) (images : Metropolitan Police/pamedia)

A husband and wife team who “callously and cynically exploited” vulnerable women to run their lucrative sex-trafficking racket have been jailed.

Romanian nationals Nicusor and Rodica Gheorghe recruited 10 women, some as young as 18, and took them to England where they were forced to have sex with multiple men each night.

The pair – who are now divorced – operated a brothel in Barking, east London, from 2010 until 2019 when police stormed their building and discovered multiple women locked in one room.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

@dallysingh101

 

https://www.asianimage.co.uk/news/19987432.high-wycombe-sex-attack-woman-assaulted-limmer-lane---police-search-witnesses/

Police search for taxi driver who dropped woman off before she was sexually assaulted by another man

11th March
 
BY STEPHANIE WAREHAM@Stephanie_BFPAUDIENCE AND CONTENT EDITOR
 
Police have urged a taxi driver who dropped a woman off in High Wycombe before she was sexually assaulted to come forward - but officers have stressed he is not a suspect.

A woman got out of a taxi and was in Limmer Lane in Booker when she was approached by a man who sexually assaulted her at some point between 2.05am and 2.40am on Saturday, February 26.

The attack continued onto Booker Common where the woman struggled with the attacker, who then ran away down Limmer Lane towards Cressex Road.

 

The woman suffered minor injuries. The sex attacker is described as a black Afro-Caribbean man, very tall with a skinny build.

He was wearing dark clothing, including possibly a puffa jacket. His hair was in tight braids which went into a top bun.

Police launched an appeal for witnesses to come forward days after the attack, but have since released a CCTV image that they think could help the investigation along.

 

Officers investigating the terrifying attack are trying to identify the taxi driver who dropped the woman off in Limmer Lane because he could have vital information, although police have stressed he is not being considered as a suspect.

The driver was an Asian man, driving a large - possibly six-seater - dark coloured taxi.

 

Investigating officer, Detective Sergeant James Rocks, based at High Wycombe police station, said: “This was a serious sexual assault, and we are doing everything possible to identify and apprehend the man responsible.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

@dallysingh101

 

https://www.asianimage.co.uk/news/19987432.high-wycombe-sex-attack-woman-assaulted-limmer-lane---police-search-witnesses/

Police search for taxi driver who dropped woman off before she was sexually assaulted by another man

11th March
 
BY STEPHANIE WAREHAM@Stephanie_BFPAUDIENCE AND CONTENT EDITOR
 
Police have urged a taxi driver who dropped a woman off in High Wycombe before she was sexually assaulted to come forward - but officers have stressed he is not a suspect.

A woman got out of a taxi and was in Limmer Lane in Booker when she was approached by a man who sexually assaulted her at some point between 2.05am and 2.40am on Saturday, February 26.

The attack continued onto Booker Common where the woman struggled with the attacker, who then ran away down Limmer Lane towards Cressex Road.

 

The woman suffered minor injuries. The sex attacker is described as a black Afro-Caribbean man, very tall with a skinny build.

He was wearing dark clothing, including possibly a puffa jacket. His hair was in tight braids which went into a top bun.

Police launched an appeal for witnesses to come forward days after the attack, but have since released a CCTV image that they think could help the investigation along.

 

Officers investigating the terrifying attack are trying to identify the taxi driver who dropped the woman off in Limmer Lane because he could have vital information, although police have stressed he is not being considered as a suspect.

The driver was an Asian man, driving a large - possibly six-seater - dark coloured taxi.

 

Investigating officer, Detective Sergeant James Rocks, based at High Wycombe police station, said: “This was a serious sexual assault, and we are doing everything possible to identify and apprehend the man responsible.

How is the taxi license not on cctv? Let alone the entire approach and flight of the attacker? Cctv is like the ice cream machine at mcdonalds, just always broken somehow?

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't know what's happened, and it's not like it didn't happen in the past, but it feels like these days more blokes than ever  consider an inebriated women, wondering the streets in the middle of the night as fair game? 

I don't think it's victim blaming to tell women to be careful about this. It's a reality. 

I'm just wandering what the relationship is like  between Pakistani cab drivers and other criminals ? Like the 'attacker', whether these attackers are involved closely in a criminal network ?

On a related note, there are many Sikh cab drivers in parts of Kent like Dartford and Medway areas. What is the situation like in East London ?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Premi5 said:

I'm just wandering what the relationship is like  between Pakistani cab drivers and other criminals ? Like the 'attacker', whether these attackers are involved closely in a criminal network ?

 

Yeah, those cab drivers will have contacts with other criminals like dealers/pimps  and whatnot, even in their own extended families. I know when I was very young, people used to hawk stolen goods to minicab drivers too. I don't know what it's like now though. I don't think it's professionally organised, just informal networks. I don't know if the driver was anything to do with this attack. Drunk tarted up broads staggering around trying to reach home after a night out would stickout to any predator wandering about very quickly. 

Quote

On a related note, there are many Sikh cab drivers in parts of Kent like Dartford and Medway areas. What is the situation like in East London ?

There used to be some (small number) but it was (still is) sullah dominated. That's more like a jut thing. I had an uncle who was a black cab driver, and his father was livid about it saying this ain't the type of work tarkhans do.  I think the disproportionate amount of tarkhans that settled in E.London when it was developing after the second 'world' war with the krauts sort of opened up the wider industry for Sikhs here. So Sikhs moved to Builder's merchants and Off Licence businesses (as well as wholesale). I know lots of rural Sikhs are minicab drivers around kent/medway ways.   I used to know this girl from there whose dad did this. He seemed to make a reasonable living? 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/north-east-news/newcastle-sex-offender-failed-tell-23553943

 

Newcastle sex offender failed to tell police of new address to save his reputation

Jatinder Pal Singh, who must notify police of a change of address within three days, didn't want the local Sikh community to see officers turn up at his home or discover his sordid past

 
By
Sara NicholCourt Reporter
  • 08:00, 4 APR 2022
  • UPDATED08:58, 4 APR 2022
A pervert failed to tell police of his new address in a bid to save his reputation in the local community.

Jatinder Pal Singh was ordered to sign the Sex Offenders' Register for five years in 2018 after pleading guilty to two sexual assaults in Gateshead. As a result, the 38-year-old was required to inform police within three days if he moved home.

However, in October last year, Singh changed his address from Bolam House, near St James' Park, in Newcastle, to one on Buckingham Street, in Arthur's Hill, and failed to tell officers. It was only discovered four-months-later when a constable did a face-to-face check.

A court heard that Singh claimed he hadn't wanted his sordid history revealed or police turning up at his new home and ruining his reputation in the local Sikh community.

Now, Singh, of Buckingham Street, has been given a 12-month community order and must do 300 hours of unpaid work after he pleaded guilty to failing to comply with notification requirements on the Sex Offenders' Register. He was previously cautioned for a similar offence.

 

Clare Irving, prosecuting at Newcastle Magistrates' Court, said an officer turned up to check on Singh at his old address in Bolam House on February 23 this year. Ms Irving continued: "The door was opened by the manager of the property. He said the defendant had moved out several months before. He said he moved out on October 30 2021.

"The defendant is immediately contacted by the officer on the phone. The defendant sounded funny on the phone and said he had just moved to his new address and was on his way to Forth Banks Police Station to notify of the change. He did attend.

"He was interviewed in relation to the offence and confirmed he had been living at the new address for a number of months."

The court heard that asylum seeker Singh moved into his new home, which he rented from a friend, and felt he couldn't inform police as it would tarnish his reputation. Gregg Stephens, defending, said: "He's a Sikh and there is a fairly large Sikh community in Newcastle.

"His friend didn't want him bringing police around to the address and he didn't want the Sikh community asking what they were doing there."

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/20/2022 at 6:53 AM, Premi5 said:

Old news but shows just how much suspicion certain taxi drivers should be treated with 

Dozens of taxi drivers suspended

8 May 2018
Operation Shelter defendants who were convicted/pleaded guilty of offences including conspiracy to incite prostitution, rape and drugs

IMAGE SOURCE, NORTHUMBRIA POLICE

 
Image caption, 

As part of Operation Sanctuary, 18 people were jailed for their involvement in the sexual abuse of vulnerable young women in Newcastle

An investigation into the abuse of vulnerable girls and young women has led to the suspension of dozens of taxi drivers, a report has found.

The findings, by Northumbria Police's safeguarding department, has revealed the impact of Operation Sanctuary.

Its report said progress had been made since it began in 2014, with 97 convictions secured for offences including rape and sexual assault.

And there are 35 prosecutions still going through the court system.

Sixty taxi drivers suspected of sexual exploitation have been suspended, and more than 550 people have been referred to the immigration service for deportation.

 

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-44038966.amp

Lol. How are sex offender mug shot sheets so credible. You see them and you're like....yep..

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Premi5 changed the title to Sexual grooming of vulnerable people and Sexual Assaults watch

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use