Why are Sikh women always blamed for converting when Sikh men also do it

Guest Guest121

13 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

No the neighbors fault,neighbors dogs fault,the tree growing in their yards fault. Lets just blame everyone else other than the person committing all these acts.

C'mon sister, lets get real here.

11 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Anglos promoting their culture globally? Giving ethnic women a victim complex, whilst also encouraging/manipulating them to be promiscuous perhaps? 

15 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

If you want to blame culture, then all puratan Sikh women would have converted to get attention? But they didn't right?

This is a modern occurerence and in many cases the females have been doted,spoiled and their heads filled with bollywood gundh.

1. Regarding culture, we don't know if in past times when Sikhs were more religious whether the preference for male child/preferential treatment was as strong. But if a girl child is not treated at least as well as the male then it's not surprising if they do not act as they maybe should. 

2. Conversely, being 'spoilt' could also liberalise them too much. You mention about Bollywood - who is allowing them to watch these films then? It will be the parents. Western children don't watch Bollywood unless their parents do. 

3. We are all a product of our society/environment, to some extent at least. I think it cannot be overstated enough, how big the role is of electronic media (TV, Internet, radio, movies etc) in downgrading the moral fibres and thinking of society and individuals within society. It goes back to the parent thing as well - parents are allowing their kids (in I guess >99% of cases at least) to be exposed to these things by watching TV and Movies themselves. I know that was the case for me and all my extended family growing up. Linked to this, is globalisation. In the past, people only married/relationships within a small geographical area. What do you expect in a globalised world ?

4. Regarding Dally Singh's point - you are, IMO, being over the top as usual on 'Anglo's' ! But I do agree that there is definitely something valid about what you say. Certainly I agree it seems that south Asian women are much more likely than the men to marry with other races. 

4 hours ago, Premi5 said:

4. Regarding Dally Singh's point - you are, IMO, being over the top as usual on 'Anglo's' ! But I do agree that there is definitely something valid about what you say. Certainly I agree it seems that south Asian women are much more likely than the men to marry with other races. 

You're contradicting yourself, one minutes it's 'over the top' the next there is 'definitely something valid' about this very 'over the top' statement. Modern western culture IS based on portrayals or narratives of nonwhite men as backwards and misogynistic in comparison to themselves. That's undisputable. Given the previous monopoly they had on media (which has diminished somewhat in modern times because of the internet), it's no surprise that many ethnic females bought into that narrative. When I was growing up, the angry, mouthy 'independent' Sikh women, who insisted on sh@gging around wasn't uncommon. I think we are going through an interesting time though, all the exposure of grooming and all the abuse hidden in western society in care homes, the BBC, Hollywood etc. etc. seems to be filtering through to intelligent apneean, who are more clued up now. Over the years I've seen a fair few pretty adult apneean practically getting groomed in various office environments. The goray will isolate her, promote her, make her go to all manner of 'business meetings' including bars and restaurants until she breaks down from the subtle pressure and goes out with one.  

Another thing is that not all males have the same options, plenty of apnay males could easily marry out (because they are perceived as good looking and/or charismatic by females of other races) but don't. Some males do. From my experience it looks like those guys who struggle to attract females are the most vocal about the perceived 'betrayal' of the womenfolk. A lot of them could do with working on themselves often, and trying to understand the dynamics at play along CP lines. Crying about women only makes one look more beta and sad. 

38 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Over the years I've seen a fair few pretty adult apneean practically getting groomed in various office environments. The goray will isolate her, promote her, make her go to all manner of 'business meetings' including bars and restaurants until she breaks down from the subtle pressure and goes out with one.  

Another thing is that not all males have the same options, plenty of apnay males could easily marry out (because they are perceived as good looking and/or charismatic by females of other races) but don't. Some males do. From my experience it looks like those guys who struggle to attract females are the most vocal about the perceived 'betrayal' of the womenfolk. A lot of them could do with working on themselves often, and trying to understand the dynamics at play along CP lines. Crying about women only makes one look more beta and sad. 

Wasn't aware of that. You're extremely streetwise . Have you considered being a figurehead for anti-grooming etc awareness ?

Nowadays, it tends to be more Indian men or women who are more highly educated who seem to be in mixed marriages.

19 hours ago, PuzzledToo said:

No the neighbors fault,neighbors dogs fault,the tree growing in their yards fault. Lets just blame everyone else other than the person committing all these acts.

@dallysingh101at least you support what you say with substance  

4 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Wasn't aware of that. You're extremely streetwise . Have you considered being a figurehead for anti-grooming etc awareness ?

I've had enough trouble over this over the years. I'll leave it to the people who've taken up the mantle and have done a blinding job like SAS and SYUK. We should support them. 

And YOU bro! You need to open your eyes a bit more. Don't take everything around you at surface value. 

RE: at least you support what you say with substance.

I think Puzzledtoo's statement here:

Is bang on point. Ultimately we need to make this about personally responsibility and not the victimhood of females. 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

And YOU bro! You need to open your eyes a bit more. Don't take everything around you at surface value. 

RE: at least you support what you say with substance.

I think Puzzledtoo's statement here:

Is bang on point. Ultimately we need to make this about personally responsibility and not the victimhood of females. 

To address both your points. It's a weakness that is natural to me, I am gullible and tend to try see the best in people /situations and ignore that ultimately, a lot of people are not to be trusted. My eyes have opened up over time, and definitely compared to even 5 years ago, I am more streetwise. But I've lived a sheltered life ! 

Unfortunately, I think a lot of people have the same experience of life, and it's not until 30's that people like myself have learned lessons about life sufficiently.

The second point, well, at least you are making clear why you say what you say. And no doubt, there's always a 'fault for anything, it's just that it is not realised at the time. Young people especially those who have had more sheltered lives and are say below the age of 30 will not always develop their critical instincts quickly enough to avoid harm . I think this is more so for those who come from smaller families (e.g. less than three child families)

Maybe we need to encourage more after school and weekend/holiday activities at Gurdwaras to better educate kids in their teens and increase their self-identity. 

18 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Anglos promoting their culture globally?

The same ones being told they should be made to pay for the imperialism of their ancestors, and by dint of their skin colour? Or the current right-wingers who aren't actually "right-wing" but who would've been left-wing 20-25 years ago?

"White" culture is, at this point in history, under the cosh from various directions in ways they've never encountered. I hope this leads to some introspection on their part; a realisation that perhaps things they've absored over the past 70-80 years as part of "the ways things are" is as alien and corrosive to them as it would be for any demographic with desires of respectability. Currently, they're very apathetic and prone to swinging between extremes. That's why they'll continue to be manipulated in this paradigm that we unfortunately happen to share with them. The best thing we can do is to recognise the problem in all the ways it appears, and de-attach ourselves from the bad aspects of their culture. That's something 99.99% of people will never achieve. It's easier to go with the flow. Demoralisation is complete. We are entering the Destabilisation phase.