Best type of White people?

Big_Tera

On 8/27/2021 at 5:08 AM, joker said:

grass is always greener. Ask the apnay in italy/spain, how easy is it to find employment.I dont see many uk apnays moving to spain/italy but the road other way is congested.As a rule white/black will never befriend asians unless there is a matlab

Asians and blacks get down in this country. 

That is funny though bro. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

More Scots up north. 

4 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

Asians and blacks get down in this country. 

That is funny though bro. 

I meant in the Midlands and further North of England people known to be more talkative and friendly. I think it’s similar in the South in the USA

On 8/27/2021 at 1:08 PM, joker said:

grass is always greener. Ask the apnay in italy/spain, how easy is it to find employment.I dont see many uk apnays moving to spain/italy but the road other way is congested.As a rule white/black will never befriend asians unless there is a matlab

People in UK won’t go to Italy or Spain because they know English so they’d need to learn new language 

why would black or white befriend Asians in the UK, who generally keep themselves to themselves?

• 2 months later...

In terms of beauty? Nordics and Germanics, without a doubt.

In terms of cultural impact and output? Anglos and their descendants.

In terms of behaviour and discipline? Germans, Dutch. (Germanics in general).

In terms of religiosity and more traditional values? Eastern Europeans.

In terms of coping with racism and bitterness at being second rate whites? Italians, Spanish, Greeks and Portuguese. (They are unironically more racist than ‘whiter’ whites).

As much as I hate colonialism and the ill effects of it – I would say I am thankful it was the British who colonised India and not the French, Spanish, Portuguese, Germans, Dutch, etc, lol.

26 minutes ago, Jassu said:

In terms of beauty? Nordics and Germanics, without a doubt.

In terms of cultural impact and output? Anglos and their descendants.

In terms of behaviour and discipline? Germans, Dutch. (Germanics in general).

In terms of religiosity and more traditional values? Eastern Europeans.

In terms of coping with racism and bitterness at being second rate whites? Italians, Spanish, Greeks and Portuguese. (They are unironically more racist than ‘whiter’ whites).

As much as I hate colonialism and the ill effects of it – I would say I am thankful it was the British who colonised India and not the French, Spanish, Portuguese, Germans, Dutch, etc, lol.

In terms of behaviour and discipline? Germans, Dutch. (Germanics in general). Dutch don't 'like' Germans, a lot to do with WW2. I think they also are quite different culturally even though they are neighbouring countries. Dutch speak their mind more, they are less emotionally constrained. 

In terms of coping with racism and bitterness at being second rate whites? Italians, Spanish, Greeks and Portuguese. (They are unironically more racist than ‘whiter’ whites). Think that's a very generalised statement, and not sure it's that true. And to be honest, many of these peoples have sizeable minorities of their population who are as dark or darker as lighter Indians. Especially Greeks. In that sense, they are not very 'white' in my opinion

@JassuWhat do you think about Turks - a very heterogenous people. 

1 hour ago, Jassu said:

About Turks – tbh I have never really met a Turk. The men are usually weird perverts online and the women are pretty. They’re very secular and a lot of them will proclaim to hate Islam. They are like Iranians in that way – they don’t really give a sh!t about Islam. However, diaspora care more about religion and their heritage and a lot of Europeans have pointed out how the Turkish diaspora are not very integrated in places like Germany & the Netherlands. They’re big Erdogan supporters. I think it’s somehow similar to how a lot of diaspora Muslims become more fanatically Muslim & radicalised.

The ones in London (mostly Cypriot Turks) usually are quite low profile, friendly and secular. I think the migration to other European countries was more from mainland Turkey, and for whatever reason, they are quite different to the ones here. 

16 minutes ago, imhosingh said:

Some peak ego going on in this chat. Don't make judgements on others..sort yourself out first. From experience when people start these conversations they don't really know many of the folks they are judging...they just go by gossip, tv etc. 

And also, some of us know what we are talking about from rubbing shoulders with who we are talking about, sometimes over many decades.

But I get one point, Panjabis do have a lot to sort out amongst themselves too.  

Out of the Dutch or Germans I much prefer the Germans. Maybe because I studied German in school when the choice was only German or French and for the complete idi.ots something called French studies where they learned about the country and didn't need to be good at the language in order to get a good grade.

If one could compare the races of Europe with the races of south Asia, Punjabis would definitely be like the Germans. The main difference between them and us is our sense of time  and time keeping which is more like the Italians or Greeks rather than Germans. Apart from that, the similarities are - superiority complex, if we had the same numbers and percentage (12%) in India as the  number of Germans in the population of Europe then definitely we would have started two major pangay like the Germans did in Europe. Although we would have won more Kabaddi world cups than the Germans have won Football world cups. Our languages are the same, loud and boisterous. 

This is how we say goodbye in Punjab.