Best type of White people?

Big_Tera

21 minutes ago, proactive said:

Out of the Dutch or Germans I much prefer the Germans. Maybe because I studied German in school when the choice was only German or French and for the complete idi.ots something called French studies where they learned about the country and didn't need to be good at the language in order to get a good grade.

If one could compare the races of Europe with the races of south Asia, Punjabis would definitely be like the Germans. The main difference between them and us is our sense of time  and time keeping which is more like the Italians or Greeks rather than Germans. Apart from that, the similarities are - superiority complex, if we had the same numbers and percentage (12%) in India as the  number of Germans in the population of Europe then definitely we would have started two major pangay like the Germans did in Europe. Although we would have won more Kabaddi world cups than the Germans have won Football world cups. Our languages are the same, loud and boisterous. 

This is how we say goodbye in Punjab.

"This is how we say goodbye in Austria." 

Shame no one told Adolph. 

3 hours ago, proactive said:

Paintings by Adolf Hitler - Wikipedia

Amazing that had he been accepted to the Vienna academy of fine arts when he applied twice in 1907 and 1908 he might have become a liberal kumbaya singing 'we are the world' SJW. He might have even come out as gay just to fit in with the scene. His autobiography could then have been titled MEIN CAMP! 

Austrian actor Martin Sommerlatte plays Adolf Hitler in The Producers at Berlin's Admiral's Palast theatre

Mein campi. Llol like the rest of his inner circle. 

On 1/16/2022 at 7:58 AM, Jassu said:

In terms of beauty? Nordics and Germanics, without a doubt.

In terms of cultural impact and output? Anglos and their descendants.

In terms of behaviour and discipline? Germans, Dutch. (Germanics in general).

In terms of religiosity and more traditional values? Eastern Europeans.

In terms of coping with racism and bitterness at being second rate whites? Italians, Spanish, Greeks and Portuguese. (They are unironically more racist than ‘whiter’ whites).

As much as I hate colonialism and the ill effects of it – I would say I am thankful it was the British who colonised India and not the French, Spanish, Portuguese, Germans, Dutch, etc, lol.

India had such a huge population the British couldnt do what France Portugal Spain did in the Americas.