Best type of White people?

Big_Tera

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2021 at 4:59 PM, Dsinghd said:

I have white and black friends. It’s good for you. Just relying on Apnay they will back stab each other.

There are good and bad in all. But just saying what my thoughts. Especially up north. Down south they can be a bit more intellegent and likeable. But up north they can be a bit racist and ignorant.

• 2 months later...
On 8/11/2021 at 10:53 PM, Big_Tera said:

What are the best type of white people/races/cultures? From my experience of the English white people. I would say they must be the most uncultured and bland. I dont mean this is a derogative way. But the experience I have had of let say of Italian, Spanish or even Scottish. Is that they seem to be more cultured and nicer people. Wheras the english seem to be so dull and many can be a bit racist and ignorant.

Northerners more 'friendly' (I'm excluding wrong un sexual groomers here!) than Southerners in England is a known stereotype

What Italian and Spanish people have you met ? On holiday ? And/or a small number of them that live in England? 

Do you not think Italians and Spanish have reputation for racism ?

Northern Europeans are known to be 'dull', probably due to the climate. 

Do you think the English have a better awareness or are they more ignorant than other Europeans about Sikhs ?

8 hours ago, Premi5 said:

Northerners more 'friendly' (I'm excluding wrong un sexual groomers here!) than Southerners in England is a known stereotype

What Italian and Spanish people have you met ? On holiday ? And/or a small number of them that live in England? 

Do you not think Italians and Spanish have reputation for racism ?

Northern Europeans are known to be 'dull', probably due to the climate. 

Do you think the English have a better awareness or are they more ignorant than other Europeans about Sikhs ?

More Scots up north.