Ban Curry - Paul Chowdhry

dallysingh101

1 minute ago, jkvlondon said:

edi roti hajam nahin hunda maa bhain gaal kaddan to bina, he honestly comes across as low IQ musla wannabe

His families from Rawalpindi (prepartition) that's probably why you feel that way.  Before I knew this, I always thought he was taking the piss out of sullah accent Panjabi, but it's (now) obvious that he speaks a Potohari dialect.  

As for the swearing, it's important for guys like me, because believe it or not, that's how lots of Panjabi men used to speak (when out of earshot of the women), so it has that nostalgic, comical effect. 

3 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

His families from Rawalpindi (prepartition) that's probably why you feel that way.  Before I knew this, I always thought he was taking the piss out of sullah accent Panjabi, but it's (now) obvious that he speaks a Potohari dialect.  

As for the swearing, it's important for guys like me, because believe it or not, that's how lots of Panjabi men used to speak (when out of earshot of the women), so it has that nostalgic, comical effect. 

it makes them look like total buffoons with neanderthals traits akimbo for all to see . Like they lack of vocab leads to purulent verbal diarrhoea like that . it's very comical that describing people's mothers and sisters that disgusting way is considered manly  as many a bebe has said - dhur fitte muh