Do sikh girl like turban boys or hair cutting boys more

Guest Ranveerjatt001

Guest Ranveerjatt001

Hi am Ranveer coming to UK next month for studies i have listen from my friends that sikh girls in UK dont like punjabi boys with turban is that true ?? i have also attached my pic 

3066AC59-ABD6-45FB-AA90-1F6418654213.jpeg

4 hours ago, Guest Ranveerjatt001 said:

Hi am Ranveer coming to UK next month for studies i have listen from my friends that sikh girls in UK dont like punjabi boys with turban is that true ?? i have also attached my pic 

3066AC59-ABD6-45FB-AA90-1F6418654213.jpeg

Bhai ji, you should maybe go on dating or matrimonial site for what you are after, not here.

If my life has taught me anything, it's that girls and women like men with assets and resources. You could look like a chimp but if you have the consistent means by which to keep a women entertained and distracted, she's yours. If that's your kind of woman, then you're in luck.

• Like 2
On 8/16/2021 at 12:31 PM, PuzzledToo said:

Paji guarantee way UK girl love you is get tattoo of this. I saw with my own eyes most beautiful girl with man wearing this tattoo. 100% jodi pakki paji.

merman.jpg

yeah all the ladyboys

Guest Singh ji

Ki karna h tuhvanu kudiya da ae turban ch hi sona jachda sardar assi guru wale hona hai naaki aaj kal de fashiona vich pena hai amritvele uthna h naam baani vich mann jodna hai ae sadda sab toh vadda karm hai