O Lord, I am Your child.

ਕਾਹੇ ਨ ਖੰਡਸਿ ਅਵਗਨੁ ਮੇਰਾ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ॥

Why not destroy my sins? ||1||Pause||

ਜੇ ਅਤਿ ਕ੍ਰੋਪ ਕਰੇ ਕਰਿ ਧਾਇਆ ॥

If the son, in anger, runs away,

ਤਾ ਭੀ ਚੀਤਿ ਨ ਰਾਖਸਿ ਮਾਇਆ ॥੨॥

even then, his mother does not hold it against him in her mind. ||2||

ਚਿੰਤ ਭਵਨਿ ਮਨੁ ਪਰਿਓ ਹਮਾਰਾ ॥

My mind has fallen into the whirlpool of anxiety.

ਨਾਮ ਬਿਨਾ ਕੈਸੇ ਉਤਰਸਿ ਪਾਰਾ ॥੩॥

Without the Naam, how can I cross over to the other side? ||3||

ਦੇਹਿ ਬਿਮਲ ਮਤਿ ਸਦਾ ਸਰੀਰਾ ॥

Please, bless my body with pure and lasting understanding, Lord;

ਸਹਜਿ ਸਹਜਿ ਗੁਨ ਰਵੈ ਕਬੀਰਾ ॥੪॥੩॥੧੨॥

in peace and poise, Kabir chants the Praises of the Lord. ||4||3||12||

Bhagat Kabir Ji in Raag Aasaa - Ang 478

Sorry but this isn't the context for the shabad. Hitting his mother is not on. 

The guy is a disgrace for doing what he did. He's asked 'if he apologises...suggesting he hasn't done so already which is shocking in itself.

Even if forgiven its not going to be forgotten. What a pri-ck. Its unacceptable.

I also know someone who apologied and then repeated stuff like breaking things etc and it was an endless cycle of apologies and repeating. In that case he needed intervention from a therapist.

OP, pull yourself together. You are in control of your emotions and actions so doesn't matter what situation. if you felt anger you should have walked away or de-escalated. Go get some anger management help. If its a toxic setup then go stay with some family or moving away but you got to look at spending time working on yourself.

29 minutes ago, PuzzledToo said:

Most probably.  Then his sons and daughters will give him A1 first class seva when they grow up.

Reminds me of a sign behind a truck I saw when I was in Ludhiana:

Bure nazar wala, tere bache jeen, aur wadde hoke tere khoon peen.

That's a killer quote bro! lol

How true is that too. Usually when the kid turns a teenager (and if he's got any anakh), the bapu gets a slap.

It's better we school and teach this brother before this behaviour becomes pukkah. 

12 hours ago, justasking said:

today i got into a huge arguement with my parents n i ended up losing my anger and punched my mom few times i ended up bruising her arm. if i apologize and she forgives me will i be in trouble from Waheguru?

First thing is you have acknowledged that you did wrong.

Waheguru already knows what you have done and knows how you are thinking and feeling.

The next step is how to manage your anger.