Taliban is in the news everywhere

The Taliban is being paid by the US to destroy Afghanistan's infrastructure and foreign investments, esp by India.  Whether Chinese investments will be safe remains to be seen, but I doubt it due to China's poor reputation as of late. 

US will also distance itself from Pakistan and allow it to self-destruct causing more Muslim refugees needing protection. 

The US will stay to ensure they are able to extract required resources whilst no one is looking. 

They will try to infiltrate into India using various terrorists posing as refugees to create chaos and arrest development projects.  Hence the reason US requested Bangladesh to accept 'refugees'. Earlier Rohingya refugees were forced to return to Myanmar following destruction of their camps. 

It's also the 20th Anniversary of 911 quite soon. No doubt a special celebration will be planned causing yet another emergency and need for taxes/charities.  Also great for the Vatican conversion factory. 

Because of the close proximity with Punjab, they would be most affected by either natural or unnatural disasters as well as terrorism.  As a positive this would unite most states despite the Toolkit Media's attempts to force a change of govt which can already be seen by their gleeful support of the Taliban. 

2 hours ago, californiasardar1 said:

These forums are filled with short-sighted people who spend most of their time rehashing right wing talking points because they are annoyed that some minority group that they don't like is being accommodated.

These people are apparently too dimwitted to understand that they themselves are part of a tiny minority group whose beliefs most people would consider bizarre and fringe.

Why are you people so stirred up by your hatred/dislike/distaste/intolerance for various groups? Why are you more inspired by these feelings than by feelings of love and acceptance? And even if you are a sad person who is more inspired by feelings of resentment and hate than you are by love, shouldn't you at least by rational enough to understand that you are part of a tiny, fringe minority and it is in your self-interest to promote a society that is inclusive and tolerant?

This would hold more weight if you yourself weren't intolerant of certain groups; if you were inspired by feelings of love and tolerance for your others who aren't you. If you can't see the hypocricy, then you're part of the problem.

At the moment you're suggesting, "I can hate the people I want because of my experiences, but you need to love that other group there because the television said so."

The world doesn't owe you understanding or tolerance.  You carve it out for yourself or you capitulate to the hopelessness of it all.

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

By withdrawing from Afghanistan and having Iran/Russia/China there, they may forment trouble there through insurgency

That's ALWAYS been their way. 

it seems that it is mainly the non-Pathans like the Tajiks, Uzbeks, Hazaras and the urban Kabul elite that may be pissed off because they have been left high and dry by the US.

Reminds me of the Sikhs on the other side of the border when the wasps bailed on them.   

shouldn't you at least by rational enough to understand that you are part of a tiny, fringe minority and it is in your self-interest to promote a society that is inclusive and tolerant?

I think for an intelligent Sikh man to think like this is retarded. 'Tolerance' is a very fickle thing, and only lasts as long as the 'tolerant' have some perceived advantage to it. Things can and have changed very suddenly. 

Like moghul 'tolerance' from Akhbar, then the sudden shaheedi of Guru Arjan Dev ji. Like the 'tolerance' of Sikhs in what is now know as pedostan...sorry pakistan, which ended pretty abruptly at partition. Like the 'tolerance'  of Delhi Sikhs, which did a volte face on Indira's sending off. This is not, or ever has been, a stable thing. 

It's in your self-interest to face this truth and it's implications. I think this reality also played a big part in why Guru sahib encouraged Singhs to be armed to the teeth?  

59 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's ALWAYS been their way. 

Reminds me of the Sikhs on the other side of the border when the wasps bailed on them.   

The US is one trick pony when it comes to interfering in other countries.

What China has done is infiltrate the US through many other channels and subvert parts of the US population and also have used cyber and biological warfare at a fraction of the cost that the US has done over the years.

The US is a very divided country and it seems they no longer have the stomach to fight.

Their military industrial complex has overstretched themselves and the only thing that they seems to be surviving on is their beloved dollar.

The US has over 800 military bases around the world, China has 1 military base. The US may pull back on those bases.

If the US is going to forment trouble then they are going to have find innovative ways. The Chinese at this moment in time are light years ahead.

The US can only take on small countries but if they take on China, then they will also have Russia and Iran against them. They may try to use Nato, however that is going to be problematic because Turkey with an Islamist government will do diddly squat, Germany is dependent on Russia for it's gas supplies and is cosying up to China, so who do they have left? The UK.

The other WASP countries like Canada, Australia and New Zealand are in China's pocket. 

16 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The US is a very divided country and it seems they no longer have the stomach to fight.

Don't underestimate these animals capacity for evil and jealousy. They can still try remote cowardly 'scorched earth' policy. And rednecks and their leaders will have no qualms about this. They'll see others as problems to 'control' or eradicate, like a lot of them see blacks and the indigenous. Remember they have a lot history of such stuff even in the US itself. Remember Tulsa:

Tulsa race massacre of 1921 | Commission, Facts, & Books | Britannica

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Don't underestimate these animals capacity for evil and jealousy. They can still try remote cowardly 'scorched earth' policy. And rednecks and their leaders will have no qualms about this. They'll see others as problems to 'control' or eradicate, like a lot of them see blacks and the indigenous. Remember they have a lot history of such stuff even in the US itself. Remember Tulsa:

Tulsa race massacre of 1921 | Commission, Facts, & Books | Britannica

I think it would be difficult for the US to do remote scorched policy as there will be mutually assured destruction. The rednecks are quite insular and cannot even find the US on the map let alone another country.

The demographics are very different in the US to the photo you are alluding to. Whites make up about 60 per cent of the population compared to probably 90 per cent in the picture you are showing. There are more guns in the US than people, the blacks and hispanics have guns too. If rednecks shoot, the blacks and hispanics will shoot back.

What will happen in the scenario you are painting is a civil war. If US is in a civil war, they would not be in a position to have any interference in any country, all their military overseas will have to be re-orientated back to the US.

The US military has a lot of black and hispanic troops, it will be a blood bath.

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere