Taliban is in the news everywhere

1 hour ago, Kau89r8 said:

Read the quoted tweets

It's hard to understand this. I know some canadians and yankee Sikhs applaud this, but me personally, I'd be in their face saying: "No! I'm not a muslim, I'm SIKH!"

This doesn't stem from any wanting or being indifferent to seeing sullay/sulliyan getting attacked for nothing. More like I insist you recognise who I am mf, instead of applying your lazy categorisation on me. 

16 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

It's hard to understand this. I know some canadians and yankee Sikhs applaud this, but me personally, I'd be in their face saying: "No! I'm not a muslim, I'm SIKH!"

This doesn't stem from any wanting or being indifferent to seeing sullay/sulliyan getting attacked for nothing. More like I insist you recognise who I am mf, instead of applying your lazy categorisation on me. 

it also eliminates a nation of people bigger than the Jewish people to nothing , we are the ones being hated on because of our look, our culture, our way of life not talibanis and al quaida  those guys are in far away lands else cleanshaven sleepers who do all the haram things . 

It almost seems as if the west has become a parody of itself. If you flick through the Daily Mail, it's like a desperate band of people trying to hold some false and rapidly cracking image of noble, civilised, human rights protectors that are all heart; when these lot have no qualms about being part of genocides, or engineering them all over the world. 

The attempt to present themselves as global do-gooders is almost comical now.  

It's cool. People have their shot.

I'm wondering if our own lot will ever get their own act right as a powerful, strong, relevant global force, or if we're just condemned to be some rural backwater community in an (potentially) unstable region? 

8 hours ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I got mad dogged by a construction worker today.  On a different day, I'd ask him what his problem was and to fix his face. I was pretty sure it was my dhari and keski.

The ironic thing is, most people would love and respect most aspects of Sikhi especially americans. It's being mistaken for muslay post 9/11 that caused most of our grief. But then you DO have people that would know the difference and still hate Sikhs just for being different. 

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere