Taliban is in the news everywhere

5 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

Men could beat the 5hit out of each other and a few weeks or months later would develop a respect or even a budding friendship with the other guy. 

Women struggle to forget a dirty look another woman threw her way, and 25 years later she's still holding the grudge and the memory of it. 

You aren't like us, not at all.

prlease .... men gossip and B mor e than women about each other , just go any village chowk , gardens etc  , you have never seen punjabi movies(and real life) where not just one male but his whole line maintain a vairi for some long forgotten slight over multiple genrations. I've seen the so called friends from enemies its a myth.

5 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I notice that stoicism was normal in Panjabis of the generation before me. What I've noticed is that there is absolutely no stoicism in the foreign raised apnay. They are cry babies. 

I'm one of those foreign  born and raised but thankfully the sikh stoicism was driven into my heart by folks and our history else I doubt I would have lasted as long as I have in the face of open hostility .

59 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's feminised and demoralised Punjabi society and the morals of a backwards third-world environment. I don't live in a chowk. Many of us here don't. The feeling of brotherhood between Men has been driven out of us by a world that fears the consequences if we banded together. Those times are in the early stages of returning. Women will never have that. You have what we allow you, or, in the case of modern society, who you've replaced us with, i.e. the State.

We are talking about films spanning nearly eighty years and the blokes chatting well this has been going on since I was a child and

They were in the elder category then so atleast a history spanning to prepartition. If women dudn't have each others backs society would fail to continue, stop with fantasy that only men have cohesiveness

2 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's feminised and demoralised Punjabi society and the morals of a backwards third-world environment. I don't live in a chowk. Many of us here don't. The feeling of brotherhood between Men has been driven out of us by a world that fears the consequences if we banded together. Those times are in the early stages of returning. Women will never have that. You have what we allow you, or, in the case of modern society, who you've replaced us with, i.e. the State.

You don't really like females do you bro? lol

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere