Taliban is in the news everywhere

11 hours ago, jkvlondon said:

We are talking about films spanning nearly eighty years and the blokes chatting well this has been going on since I was a child and

They were in the elder category then so atleast a history spanning to prepartition. If women dudn't have each others backs society would fail to continue, stop with fantasy that only men have cohesiveness

I think you construct these narratives that don't account for 99% of proven reality and experience. One time something happened that bucked the trend, therefore it negates hundreds and thousands of years of the opposite being the standard. Utter rubbish that any person who's lived a textured life realises is wishful thinking at best.

16 hours ago, MisterrSingh said:

That's feminised and demoralised Punjabi society and the morals of a backwards third-world environment. I don't live in a chowk. Many of us here don't. The feeling of brotherhood between Men has been driven out of us by a world that fears the consequences if we banded together. Those times are in the early stages of returning. Women will never have that. You have what we allow you, or, in the case of modern society, who you've replaced us with, i.e. the State.

5 minutes ago, MisterrSingh said:

I'm too self aware to become an incel. Bitterness, resentment, and envy are attributes a man should be very careful never to succumb to.

Okay.

I don't buy this either btw:

The feeling of brotherhood between Men has been driven out of us by a world that fears the consequences if we banded together.

Race, caste, wealth and umpteen other things all serve to fracture us. It's higher level, albeit spiritual thinking that usually tries to address this. 

Our ancestor's were never going to be brothers with moghuls, nor were the brits, with the importance they place on racial supremacy, ever going to be in any brotherhood with Singhs either. Hell, hordes of 'Singhs' still can't get over their own caste bollocks even after amrit. I don't know where you get your ideas from?

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Your comprehension of the modern world and burgeoning sub cultures and movements is lacking in many, many areas. You have a very outdated, last century understanding of the problems that people TODAY are facing and will face as the years go by. I try to keep my finger on the pulse of the latest developments and issues.

Your interpretation of what you think is true is heavily coloured by the Marxist social scientists and theorists of the last century, yet for some reason it angers you when someone suggests you have particular ideological leanings. I'm open minded and prepared to reasses everything I may believe. You, on the other hand, seemed to have shut up shop 20 years ago. Your take on another thread about the West's power structure confirmed this for me a few days ago. 

I KNOW where you get your ideas from. You just seem to assume nobody on this site is intelligent enough to see through it.

You don't seem particularly intelligent.

You cried like a baby on this forum for a couple of years in despair at the state of the world and some of us had to continually keep propping you up and now you talk like you have some authority. You sound like you'd flake under real pressure.

You appear to revile women, you're letting off closet homosexual vibes - I think you are a very confused millennial who see's 'marxism' everywhere. You downplayed racism in the UK for years, and look how big an issue that has become. You talk like we should just accept casteism. 

I don't even think you've had much life experience out there in the big bad world. And this ain't a dig, but how you come off.  

Geez, if there was anyone on the forum who I'd think was likely to jump the Sikhi ship at some point, it'd be you. 

I remember when I posted the stuff about Palit Puttar Zorowar Singh, how you mouthed off about it, being wrong yet again. 

59 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

You don't seem particularly intelligent.

You cried like a baby on this forum for a couple of years in despair at the state of the world and some of us had to continually keep propping you up and now you talk like you have some authority. You sound like you'd flake under real pressure.

You appear to revile women, you're letting off closet homosexual vibes - I think you are a very confused millennial who see's 'marxism' everywhere. You downplayed racism in the UK for years, and look how big an issue that has become. You talk like we should just accept casteism. 

I don't even think you've had much life experience out there in the big bad world. And this ain't a dig, but how you come off.  

Geez, if there was anyone on the forum who I'd think was likely to jump the Sikhi ship at some point, it'd be you. 

I remember when I posted the stuff about Palit Puttar Zorowar Singh, how you mouthed off about it, being wrong yet again. 

I was young at the time and I was settling into my skin. I was growing and learning.

You've been banging on about the same tatti for the past 15 years. Broken record.

Bitter, envious, weak, and pretending to be a salt-of-the-earth "bloke."  Get the f**q out of here with your bull, grand-dad. Go cry about whitey and "jutts" some more.

You hate us coz you ain't us. ?

Just now, MisterrSingh said:

I was young at the time and I was settling into my skin. I was growing and learning.

You've been banging on about the same tatti for the past 15 years. Broken record.

Bitter, envious, weak, and pretending to be a salt-of-the-earth "bloke."  Get the f**q out of here with your bull, grand-dad. Go cry about whitey and "jutts" some more.

You hate us coz you ain't us. ?

You ain't done shyte. You've never been involved in anything.  I've had to hold your hand like a baby. 

You're weak 'man', just face up to it. You'd never get your hands dirty. You'd be a nervous wreak.

And you don't fool me, your whole vision is some homoerotic fantasy.

I don't have to do anything about juts and goray, they are both running around like headless chickens in fear of the future as we can all see. Waheguru is talking care of them. 

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere