Taliban is in the news everywhere

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This pattern just keeps repeating itself. Some fight for Sikhi as kharkus, even more join the Panjab police and murder and rape the movement into the ground.

Can you trust such people? 

I come from such people and have seen the saintly and the animalistic within families  so could never say one way or the other as a general rule , you have to judge by case to case.

1 hour ago, MisterrSingh said:

Thing is, when you go in on jatts, I'm not bothered. You may as well taunt me about Maori or Aboriginies. Jatts are about as irrelevant to me as they are to you. You seem to think you're hurting me as if I have jatt flag flying on my lawn. Far from it. But if I were to go to town on your unique little crew and their foibles, you'd be completely devastated. You would be like this feller:

400.png?

That's cool. We'll leave you all to your delusional devices and watch the show.  

When you have 'brothers' like you have in your 'biraderi', what's the point of having enemies (as they say in Panjabi). 

You vacillate like a nut case. You got no back bone. And knock yourself out about the 'foibles', let's see how long that takes to blow up in your face.  All you seem to do is hide behind some stereotypes of Kenyans like they represent the majority. Come on and bring it out. What, you think I'd get depressed and crying like you??? I'll give you this much, you have improved. Not long ago I'd be scared shytless you was about to top yourself with the defeatist, depressed crap you used to routinely spout. We're not all of that delicate constitution. So say what you want, and give me a good laugh. 

31 minutes ago, jkvlondon said:

I come from such people and have seen the saintly and the animalistic within families  so could never say one way or the other as a general rule , you have to judge by case to case.

I'd say there have always been more animalistic types than the other. That's why you keep going around in circles. It's almost as if you purposefully are in denial about all the animals in order to hold together the very tenuous, self-aggrandising self-image you have as a community? Overplay one side by miles, and completely obfuscate or ignore the other.  Hence long periods of time, and no change/progress for the better.

• The title was changed to Taliban is in the news everywhere

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• Topics

• yeh it's true, we shouldn't be lazy and need to learn jhatka shikaar. It doesn't help some of grew up in surrounding areas like Slough and Southall where everyone thought it was super bad for amrit dharis to eat meat, and they were following Sant babas and jathas, and instead the Singhs should have been normalising jhatka just like the recent world war soldiers did. We are trying to rectifiy this and khalsa should learn jhatka.  But I am just writing about bhog for those that are still learning rehit. As I explained, there are all these negative influences in the panth that talk against rehit, but this shouldn't deter us from taking khanda pahul, no matter what level of rehit we are!
    • How is it going to help? The link is of a Sikh hunter. Fine, but what good does that do the lazy Sikh who ate khulla maas in a restaurant? By the way, for the OP, yes, it's against rehit to eat khulla maas.
    • Yeah, Sikhs should do bhog of food they eat. But the point of bhog is to only do bhog of food which is fit to be presented to Maharaj. It's not maryada to do bhog of khulla maas and pretend it's OK to eat. It's not. Come on, bro, you should know better than to bring this Sakhi into it. Is this Sikh in the restaurant accompanied by Guru Gobind Singh ji? Is he fighting a dharam yudh? Or is he merely filling his belly with the nearest restaurant?  Please don't make a mockery of our puratan Singhs' sacrifices by comparing them to lazy Sikhs who eat khulla maas.
    • Seriously?? The Dhadi is trying to be cute. For those who didn't get it, he said: "Some say Maharaj killed bakras (goats). Some say he cut the heads of the Panj Piyaras. The truth is that they weren't goats. It was she-goats (ਬਕਰੀਆਂ). He jhatka'd she-goats. Not he-goats." Wow. This is possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard in relation to Sikhi.
    • Instead of a 9 inch or larger kirpan, take a smaller kirpan and put it (without gatra) inside your smaller turban and tie the turban tightly. This keeps a kirpan on your person without interfering with the massage or alarming the masseuse. I'm not talking about a trinket but rather an actual small kirpan that fits in a sheath (you'll have to search to find one). As for ahem, "problems", you could get a male masseuse. I don't know where you are, but in most places there are professional masseuses who actually know what they are doing and can really relieve your muscle pains.

Important Information

Terms of Use