Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am overweight few kilos and i admit that it my mistake and my weakness will lead to health problems. Not in million years that i will accept it that Its okay to be a fat. This new trend of being hap

@dallysingh101 my two cents. It depends on your relationship with him.  One way would be maybe giving him a few hints; comparing what he was before and what he has become. Pointing out the b

Posted Images

3 hours ago, S1ngh said:

I am overweight few kilos and i admit that it my mistake and my weakness will lead to health problems. Not in million years that i will accept it that Its okay to be a fat. This new trend of being happy and acceptable of what you are is dangerous and too weak. I have seen corporations now taking in models for clothes who are fat etc. 

Call me old style but humans who are on wrong path must be given a continuous jolt and encouragement to loose weight or any other issue. 

Just note that Bullying or calling names is not right and very wrong. 

I just feel like we focus on fat too much. We aren't living communaly. Big boys and girls aren't eating the clan out of rations. 

I find Ahankar, Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Haumai, lying,  playing nice, having ignorant thinking, being selfish all far far worse than somebody who's dragging too much weight around. They're already experiencing their burden. If somebody is close to you, yeah help them get fit, but really its largely none of our business and just an easy target. 

Billionaires are the real fatties. Sitting on wealth, decreasing the velocity of the currency, going to sleep on billions while billions go hungry. Fat people don't effect the food supply for others greedy people do. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GurjantGnostic said:

I just feel like we focus on fat too much. We aren't living communaly. Big boys and girls aren't eating the clan out of rations. 

I find Ahankar, Kaam, Krodh, Lobh, Moh, Haumai, lying,  playing nice, having ignorant thinking, being selfish all far far worse than somebody who's dragging too much weight around. They're already experiencing their burden. If somebody is close to you, yeah help them get fit, but really its largely none of our business and just an easy target. 

Billionaires are the real fatties. Sitting on wealth, decreasing the velocity of the currency, going to sleep on billions while billions go hungry. Fat people don't effect the food supply for others greedy people do. 

It gets deeper than that. Just a couple of weeks ago, a childhood friend of my brother passed away from a heart attack. He was always overweight and leaves children, and he weren't that old. 50 odd. 

So it impacts around.   

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

It gets deeper than that. Just a couple of weeks ago, a childhood friend of my brother passed away from a heart attack. He was always overweight and leaves children, and he weren't that old. 50 odd. 

So it impacts around.   

Absolutely bro. That's why we should encourage them to be healthy, functional,  and eat well. 

I'm just saying in terms of what people pick to pick on others for, it's way down the list. 

Being big claps your heart out early, especially if weak. Live long and healthy all just saying don't pick on fat kids,  pick on people with influence who misuse it and the truly morally reprehensible. Encourage and include fat kids in your games and training. If a fat kid was ever first picked for kick ball they'd still be playing it. Fat shaming breaks people young is all. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ssinghuk said:

@dallysingh101 my two cents.

It depends on your relationship with him. 

One way would be maybe giving him a few hints; comparing what he was before and what he has become. Pointing out the benefits of being in shape on all the different aspects of life - healthy mind and body etc generally leads to a higher chance of success in different fields. You have already pointed the other person you heard of who passed away due to ill health.

Alternative just blurt it out "mate, what's gone wrong?". But you can only do that if you are confident that it wont cause unrepairable damage to your relationship. 

His friend shed that premarital 20, his Mehla is tied to the ol ball and chain now and it's just getting heavier...and heavier.

She must have a lot of Sharda for Sikhi or tell him she loves him a lot. Dude is no longer concerned. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


  • Topics

  • Posts

    • This is what I'm talking about. Can you imagine this happening in Europe and the USA let alone India? Apne are just as bad as respecting whites over others and this is seen in pretty much every other ethnic group. The main reasons are- the vast majority of white nations don't have abject poverty and they have invented and discovered so many things. People therefore think that whites are rich and that also gets them respect. Do you think a Korean or Japanese will get respect by the average Indian in India? They'll probably get mistaken for a poor Nepali or North East Indian and be called chinky.
    • True bro in 2011 when 1.7% of Indians were enumerated as Sikhs that translated as 20million Sikhs back in 2011. The problem is that with a vastly below replacement fertility rate since 2011 there is no guarantee that Sikhs will be much more than 20million by 2050 or the 2051 census when the Indian population is projected to 1,650-1,700 million with Muslims on track to be 350million among that figure. The Sikh population in India needs to be 100million plus strong by the planned census of 2051 if we diaspora Sikhs do our best to financially support education, healthcare and parchaar to the most economically weak communities in Punjab and throughout India.
    • Scomo is just doing what every politician does. Remeber when there were state elections a few years ago, had a few politicians come to the gurdwara on a few Sunday afternoons while all the aunties and uncles could not understand a thing.
    • Day 1 finally got up at 4am today without alarm clock, hoping to keep it going this summer
    • Not really but been to some south east asian countries like Thailand,Singapore and stuff but I'm talking about like korea and japan and the people from there that i have met. They seem just as materialistic. They also see the world in hierarchies and think whites at top and then them at 2nd and all of us below them. I had many east asians in my uni including international students. They will respect white people way more than they will respect other people of color. Maybe it was the past that the societies had an influence of confucion thought like in Punjab sikhi uplifted many people but look at the state of it today. Even Korea now is largely influenced  by Christianity since America helped them rebuild their society and anyone can tell its a largely materialistic society at this point. Also the spiritual Japanese culture is long gone now.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use