Why our freedom movement died out?

shastarSingh

7 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Do u think geography has a role to play?

If Sikh khaarrkus had the geography like Afghanistan, things would have been completely different?

We needed power wealth. They took that away we left being foot soldiers for India and rest whilst Brahmans rules. 

Look how Jews did after the holocaust. Acquisition of resources, capital and influence, common understanding needed to power up being persecuted minority. 

Obvs in hindsight i wish Sant Ji and all Khrakus mass migrated to west after 47. Built wealth and then lobbied for Sikh nation.

12 hours ago, intrigued said:

Can you send links to the above two books of Sau Sakhi. Am about to start the Sikh Revolution :)

You sure you got the balls for it mate? It can get ugly.  lol

You can get them from here, but it's a good idea to check the old english translation, it's a bit wanting at places, but given it's age it still has merit:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/73649680/Sau-Sakhi-English-Translation-by-Attar-Singh-1873

Gurmukhi edition by Piara Singh Padam:

https://www.scribd.com/doc/252239556/Sau-Sakhi-Ed-Piara-Singh-Padam-Panjabi

6 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

The Taliban always received tacit support from the Pakistani intelligence services and the Pakistani establishment. 

People said similar about a few kharku groups too, until Bhutto switched it up. I think out of mujboori some might have got weapons from there. So that can't be the simple answer here. 

51 minutes ago, Kau89r8 said:

Obvs in hindsight i wish Sant Ji and all Khrakus mass migrated to west after 47. Built wealth and then lobbied for Sikh nation.

47???

8 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Do u think geography has a role to play?

If Sikh khaarrkus had the geography like Afghanistan, things would have been completely different?

It plays a part, just being higher up makes the oxygen thinner, which has an effect on constituency,  and walking up and down mountains in your sandles from young is great exercise.

Also lots of places to hide. But then you could say the kharkus had lots of places to hide in the khets? 

I think some races/people feel A LOT MORE anger at being invaded, and their being indignant sustains that hostility and will to fight. They simply cannot mentally accept the idea of subjugation.  I think a lot of our lot are like friendly teddy bears to outsiders in that respect. You can tell by looking at their faces. 

A few years ago I remember talking to one young Hazara refugee who lived in London (he was a bit of a lad), and he told me that in the early days (when he was child) they'd throw away the biscuits and stuff the american soldiers gave them to butter them up where they lived.

Another thing is that a lot of sullay properly accept 'the will of Allah' to stony faced degrees. I think this helps with death, or injuries (like getting a foot or hand amputated)?

7 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Most countries gain freedom if there are big backers in the background. 

India would never had gained independence if the US never gave the UK pressure. It was in the US agenda to cut the British Empire down.

And the english basically supported the creation of parkistan. 

That agains shows how dumb our (especially rural lot) can be, in that they can't even recognise a friend from a foe.