Why our freedom movement died out?

shastarSingh

31 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Let's not get hung up on the language thing. It's true I find Panjabi Sikh men speaking Hindi repulsive for some reason. Probably because they sound gay. 

But let's not forget that lots of our puratan granths don't use Panjabi but other languages, like Braj Bhasha.  

Veerji in am talking on human level.

Any human who backstabs his mother tongue, can u expect that person to become a warrior or saint?

Bhappaas living in Punjabi speaking areas speak Hindi and these bhappaas r scared from even uttering the word khalistan or speaking against GOI.

2 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Any human who backstabs his mother tongue, can u expect that person to become a warrior or saint?

Bhappaas living in Punjabi speaking areas speak Hindi and these bhappaas r scared from uttering the word khalistan or speaking against GOI.

Bhappaas can keep living in their areas and keep doing the gand mand they do. I hv no problem

I only hv problem when:

1.they disrespect Punjabi language and call it an inferior language.

2.they hijack panthic organizations and hurt the panth big time.

On 8/19/2021 at 10:27 PM, shastarSingh said:

Taliban kept fighting and kept patience for 20 years and finally won.

Why our Kharrku movement died out in 10-12 years? 

Because India is the Homeland of Sikhs , Punjab is the homeland of Punjabi's be it Hindu , Sikh, Buddist  Muslim , Christian' atheists  etc. . Our fight is against the Government not India . 

and you are really praising the Taliban?  they are cowards not fighters . 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

Bhappaas living in Punjabi speaking areas speak Hindi and these bhappaas r scared from even uttering the word khalistan or speaking against GOI.

I hear you bhai ji. I've fought and struggled to keep my mother tongue alive in the diaspora.

But how many of the people who are now Haryana jaats did the same with Panjabi in the Panjab suba movement.

And now people are about to let their guards down and potentially let these people into our panth. How are they not going to back stab us again?    

2.they hijack panthic organizations and hurt the panth big time.

Bhai ji, juts have done this with Akali Dal, Badal and SGPC. They've pretty much ruined the Akal Takhat institute. Your just focused on outsiders and can't see what is going on under your nose. 

What beadbi is that, that premier Sikh organisations now openly give out alcohol for block votes. Juts have normalised this.   

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Then we could do with a few more 'cowards' like them, we might win a battle or two for ourselves for a change then. 

in the process derail women rights, kill those who dont conform with your believes . totally ruin an economy and sent the nation back to the stone age. sounds like a good plan right.?