Hindus turning Christian

Dsinghd

1 hour ago, Dsinghd said:

With all of that bad karma. Attacking Muslims, 1984, RSS destroying Babri Masjid, untouchables denied rights.

Andhra Pradesh is infested with Christian missionaries converting Hindus. And now even UP. The demographics are changing.

They can afford to have people convert given their numbers. Can you say the same about us?

Are so many apnay converting out of our bad karma then? 

4 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

How can Someone Be Even Happy About that I mean If They are Becaming khalsa Than Thats Something we can actually be happy Bcoz that Will Be good for our Demography but  here they are coverting to that Religion That wants to convert mazhabi Sikhs too ??

Whatever you might experience in Rajastan brother, in Panjab, certain jaats, namely juts have behaved so horrendously, they actually made a lot of 'low castes' leave Sikhi. They even banned them from their Gurdwaras. Then to add insult to injury, the fudhus are now converting to christianity in droves themselves. You couldn't make it up. 

Treating people like that just makes the jobs of those seeking to convert easier.  

10 minutes ago, Rajasthani said:

1Jatt Songs should be banned These singer should use "Singh" instead of "Jatt "

They should try reading some intelligent books instead. And give that prancing around like fudhoos a well needed break too......

Here's another move for you Gurjant. Be careful where you do it, you'd get bummed for moving like that in a lot of places. lol

Punjabi Bhangra GIFs | Tenor

1 hour ago, Rajasthani said:

Most of Sikhs Dont hate hindus..bro u can come to punjab I am.sure most of sikhs Dont even Care avout khalistan now

its just Most Indian( liberal right left etc ) admire KPS G operation Blue star Etc they don't care about feeling of Sikhs read about jaswant Singh khalra dhiren bhagat etc 

Yes I know that Sikhs and Hindus have a very good relationship especially almost the punjabi community. My comment was solely directed towards this forum and certain posters like the OP. some of my comments were a knee <banned word filter activated> reaction  which I did not mean.