Pics of jaats getting into sikhi!

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, proactive said:

Sorry I rattled your cage. Your knowledge of Punjab comes from those freshies you worked on the building sites with as well as social media. Prove me wrong, tell me you have actually been to Punjab. 

As for being the second biggest group in the Panth, you are sadly mistaken. Below from 1931 census. 

a1z0ow44nai61.png

PS - Couldn't you find something a bit more contemporary? How accurate will this be? 

We've had a war with germans since then, partition, 1984. How much faith can you put on this? 

On 9/30/2021 at 9:57 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Okay thanks for the share.

So why are you peasants so f**king scared of Mazhbhis progression when they are such a small number? That's all you hear from the Doaban pussos you meet from back home, how the world is going to end because the village head is now from that background, and how some of them have reservations. At that tiny number, that's nothing.  

Are you people deranged? 

PS - There might be a lot more immigration of tarkhans than I thought. Their skills sets and transferrable skills are globally in demand. 

Or why don't you consider the fact that no one is threatened by anyone of whatever caste and most of your caste bias stems from your own insecurities. 

The reservations issue was that it is caste based and not income based and one particular caste the Chamars have pretty much taken the lions share of reservations and the only way other castes like Mazhabis or Chuhras can now take advantage of reservations is by the percentage reservations being increased and this lead to non-lower Castes losing out.

7 hours ago, proactive said:

Or why don't you consider the fact that no one is threatened by anyone of whatever caste and most of your caste bias stems from your own insecurities. 

The reservations issue was that it is caste based and not income based and one particular caste the Chamars have pretty much taken the lions share of reservations and the only way other castes like Mazhabis or Chuhras can now take advantage of reservations is by the percentage reservations being increased and this lead to non-lower Castes losing out.

How comes only juts seem to be crying and crying about this? I've never heard anyone else do it? No tarkhan specifically? 

I think a certain community (juts) may have a very deeply rooted hatred of Mazhbhis historically, and seeing them progress drives them insane, because it strikes at their casteist sense of superiority. 

Like a southern redneck upset that the black farmer down the way is doing better than him now. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

How comes only juts seem to be crying and crying about this? I've never heard anyone else do it? No tarkhan specifically? 

I think a certain community (juts) may have a very deeply rooted hatred of Mazhbhis historically, and seeing them progress drives them insane, because it strikes at their casteist sense of superiority. 

Like a southern redneck upset that the black farmer down the way is doing better than him now. 

There you go again with your extreme ignorance of Punjabi rural culture. There is no such thing as hatred for Mazhabis by Jats. You don't even have any knowledge of the caste dynamics in Punjab. The other castes are called LAAGIS, the provide services for the Jats and get paid in grain or other produce. The Chamars and Mazhabis provide farm labour, Tarkhans building work or repairs to farm implements. Each caste had a role and there was no such thing as hatred for each other. 

As for reservations, this is an issue for every caste that cannot get reservations. Just because you have only come across Jats having issues doesn't mean other caste don't also have issues. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

There you go again with your extreme ignorance of Punjabi rural culture. There is no such thing as hatred for Mazhabis by Jats. You don't even have any knowledge of the caste dynamics in Punjab. The other castes are called LAAGIS, the provide services for the Jats and get paid in grain or other produce. The Chamars and Mazhabis provide farm labour, Tarkhans building work or repairs to farm implements. Each caste had a role and there was no such thing as hatred for each other.  

That's a load of white washed bollocks. I know from family history, tarkhans did the type of work that everyone needed. It wasn't just making farm implements. Everyone needed tables, furniture, combs, doors, so they had clients from all castes. I know for a fact as well, juts had a reputation of trying to avoid paying for services whenever they could. I've worked with desi juts here in the UK, and I've seen them ripping each other off regularly, so it still goes on.  

If you think that there hasn't been deep rooted hatred and oppression of what used to be called chuhray and chamaars in Panjab you are a lying scoundrel! 

As for reservations, this is an issue for every caste that cannot get reservations. Just because you have only come across Jats having issues doesn't mean other caste don't also have issues.

I've never heard anyone make as much noise about this than juts. I've never once in my life even heard the issue talked about by any single tarkhan. 

I think there might be an issue of having some supremacist 'established order' out there that has now been challenged, and certain people don't like it. Like whites who were dismayed at the breakdown of aparteid in SA?

On 9/30/2021 at 10:27 PM, dallysingh101 said:

PS - Couldn't you find something a bit more contemporary? How accurate will this be? 

We've had a war with germans since then, partition, 1984. How much faith can you put on this? 

The last caste census was done in 1931 apart from the figures for the lower castes which are still tabulated.

Contrary to your claim of 'dirty' treatment of Mazhabis by Jats, the Chuhras of Punjab have been becoming Sikhs consistently since 1931 and that has been because they live in Jat villages and they take the religion of their patrons.

In 1931 Sikh Chuhras were just 26% of all Chuhras (only counting the Sikh and Hindu Chuhras)  in united Punjab. 

in 2011 Sikh Chuhras were 62% of all Chuhras in the combined Chuhra population of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal (the old Punjab) In just Punjab Sikh Chuhras are 80% of all Chuhras.  

So rather than you claim that Jats are discriminating against Chuhras. As in the villages caste group tend to live in their own part of the village hence since the Jats tended to be the first group to become Sikhs in large numbers, the Gurdwaras were in their part of the village. Since the last 100 years as caste groups like Chuhras have become Sikhs in large numbers then they have started to set up Gurdwaras in their parts of the village. 

The people who complain that there are Gurdwaras form diifferent caste groups in Punjab villages are usually urban types of Tarkhans who have no idea of what the layout of the village is and why these Gurdwaras came into existence. 

1 minute ago, proactive said:

The last Sikh census was done in 1931 apart from the figures for the lower Sikhs which are still tabulated.

Contrary to your claim of 'dirty' treatment of Sikhs by Sikhs, the Sikhs of Punjab have been becoming Sikhs consistently since 1931 and that has been because they live in Sikh villages and they take the religion of their patrons.

In 1931 Sikhs were just 26% of all Sikhs (only counting the Sikh and Hindu Chuhras)  in united Punjab. 

in 2011 Sikhs were 62% of all Sikhs in the combined Sikh population of Punjab, Haryana and Himachal (the old Punjab) In just Punjab Sikh  are 80% of all Sikh.  

So rather than you claim that Sikhs are discriminating against Sikhs. As in the villages caste group tend to live in their own part of the village hence since the Sikhs tended to be the first group to become Sikhs in large numbers, the Gurdwaras were in their part of the village. Since the last 100 years as caste groups like Sikhs have become Sikhs in large numbers then they have started to set up Gurdwaras in their parts of the village. 

The people who complain that there are Gurdwaras form diifferent caste groups in Punjab villages are usually urban types of Sikhs who have no idea of what the layout of the village is and why these Gurdwaras came into existence. 

Fixed it for you.