Pics of jaats getting into sikhi!

shastarSingh

I'll leave this image here. Punjab has the highest percentage of Dalits at 32% than any other state and yet percentage wise has the least number of crimes than other states. So who is right, me or you? 

While I present the facts you present your BS picked up from SM to buttress your inherent hatred of Jats. 

File:2012 Crime rate against Scheduled Castes per 100000 in India by States  and Union Territories.svg - Wikimedia Commons

More up to date data from 2019. Look at Haryana, a lower overall population, less Dalits than Punjab and nearly 6 times as many crimes against Dalits. Either the Jats in Punjab are unique in suppressing all their crimes against Dalits or Punjab for Dalits is not the hell hole you claim it is.

Nine states have 54% of Dalits, see 84% of crime against SCs | India News -  Times of India

5 hours ago, proactive said:

I'll leave this image here. Punjab has the highest percentage of Dalits at 32% than any other state and yet percentage wise has the least number of crimes than other states. So who is right, me or you? 

While I present the facts you present your BS picked up from SM to buttress your inherent hatred of Jats. 

File:2012 Crime rate against Scheduled Castes per 100000 in India by States  and Union Territories.svg - Wikimedia Commons

That's because juts are leaving the cesspit they've created in Panjab in droves. 

On 10/1/2021 at 12:32 AM, proactive said:

Sorry I rattled your cage. Your knowledge of Punjab comes from those freshies you worked on the building sites with as well as social media. Prove me wrong, tell me you have actually been to Punjab. 

As for being the second biggest group in the Panth, you are sadly mistaken. Below from 1931 census. 

a1z0ow44nai61.png

Not possible. Punjab has 57% Sikh based on 2011 census. 62.5% means  35% Jatt Sikh population in Punjab but most estimate it is around 21-25% on the other hand out of 32% Dalits 60% are Sikhs that means 19.2% Sikhs are Dalits. This putt dalit and Jatt Sikh ratio very close

https://scroll.in/article/959164/in-this-punjab-village-sikhs-are-shedding-their-caste-biases-during-the-covid-19-crisis

4 hours ago, kds1980 said:

Not possible. Punjab has 57% Sikh based on 2011 census. 62.5% means  35% Jatt Sikh population in Punjab but most estimate it is around 21-25% on the other hand out of 32% Dalits 60% are Sikhs that means 19.2% Sikhs are Dalits. This putt dalit and Jatt Sikh ratio very close

https://scroll.in/article/959164/in-this-punjab-village-sikhs-are-shedding-their-caste-biases-during-the-covid-19-crisis

The figures are for the 1931 census when the mass of Sikhs lived in Punjab. There have been changes since 1931 but I would estimate Jats are still over 50% of all Sikhs. Your calculations are incorrect.

Sikhs were 57% of Punjab population so 16 million out of 27.7 million. Dalits were 32% of the total population of Punjab of which Sikhs Dalits were 5.3 million out of 8.86 million total Dalits. This makes Sikh Dalits 33.7% of all Sikhs in Punjab. This then leaves 66% of non-Dalit Sikhs.  The settlement of Sikhs in 1947 was very disjointed, with the vast majority of Jats being resettled in Punjab and Haryana, while some castes like Khatri and Arora settled in the large cities such as Delhi, Kanpur etc. A large majority of Khatris and Aroras settled outside of Punjab. 

Of the non-Dalit Sikhs at least 75% must be Jats. Rajput, Saini, Kamboh, Lobana, Tarkhan and Brahmin Sikhs were always low. These castes along with Chimbhas, Julahas, etc were 445,000 in number in 1931. If we just take increase in the number of Sikhs from 1931 to 2011 in India, then Sikhs increased from 4.3 million to 20.8 million which is an increase of 4.8 times. If the non-Dalit, non-Jats Sikhs also increased by that number then they would be that would make them 2.1 million in 2011. As I wrote before the mass of Khatris and Aroras do not live in Punjab. So if we take half their number out from the 1931 numbers 80,000 out o 163,000, then the non-Jat, non Dalit Sikhs in 1931 were 365,000 times that by 4.8 times increase between 1931 and 2011 then the non-Dalit, non-Jat Sikhs in Punjab in 2011 would be 1.75 million. Take that away from the 10.6 million non-Dalit Sikhs and that leave 8.8 million Jat Sikhs in Punjab in 2011. This makes them about 32% of the total population of Punjab and 55% of the Sikh population. 

So your figures for 21-25% are incorrect and these figures have been used by BJP and other anti-Sikh forces to imply that Jat Sikh domination of Punjab politics is illegitimate. The fact that politics in India is dominated by Brahmins who are less than 5% of the population is totally lost on them. Unfortunately we also have our own useful i.diots like DailySingh who wants to take out his own insecurities against the Jats and plays the same game as the BJP. 

The politics of Punjab is not just dominated by Jats but by agricultural castes which makes sense as Punjab is an agricultural state. The non-Jat agricultural cases such as Rajput, Saini, Kamboh, Lobana and Gujjar though small in number have their political interests aligned with the Jats as well. These four castes add another 3 to 4% to the Jat Sikh numbers so Punjab politics is dominated by 35-36% of the population. 

On 9/30/2021 at 10:06 PM, dallysingh101 said:
Caste Population data of Punjab
Constitutional categories Population (%) Castes
Other Backward Classes (OBC) 31.3%[5] includes Sainis [6] and Sikh Rajput,[7] (Sainis and sikh rajputs added to OBC list in 2016[8]), Sunar, Kamboj, Labana, Tarkhan/Ramgarhia, Kumhar/Prajapati, Arain, Gurjar, Teli, Banjara, Lohar, Bhat,[9] Others
Scheduled Castes (Dalits) 31.9%[10] includes Mazhabi Sikh - 10%, Ramdasia Sikh/Ravidassia (Chamar)/Ad-Dharmi - 13.1%, Balmiki/Bhanghi - 3.5%, Bazigar - 1.05%, Others - 4%[11]
Others 33% includes Jat Sikh - 19%,[12] Dvija castes (Brahmin, hindu Rajput, Bania, Khatri-Arora-Sood[13]) - 14%
religious minorities 3.8%[14] includes Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Jains

This might be more accurate.

@proactive

This breakdown shows Jats at 19%, not 33% as you claim. The rest are broken down as 

Schedule castes at 31.9% including Hindus

OBC castes at 31.3% including Hindus 

High caste Hindus at 14%

Remaining at 3.8%

Proactive 

What it seems to suggest is that if Jats in Punjab lead the way then the rest will follow. 

If the Jaats in Western UP, Haryana and Rajastan become Sikh en masses and those follow the same patterns as Punjab then the non-Jaats of those states would follow. 

Wonder what the no.s of Jaats are in those states because the numbers are far greater than the ones in Punjab.