Pics of jaats getting into sikhi!

shastarSingh

• 1 month later...

It's good to see that Sikhi is progressing in Haryana. If the Sikhi progresses in Haryana the same way that it did in Punjab a hundred years ago then we will see a lot of the more educated Jaats becoming Sikhs and bring the lesser educated Jaats to Sikhi as well. I think we need to be careful about the usage of Mandirs for Gurbani because the RSS and BJP could easily use that as a means to show that Hindu Mandirs are being taken over by Sikhs and generate opposition especially from castes that aren't currently as influenced by Sikhi as the Jaats. 

8 hours ago, proactive said:

It's good to see that Sikhi is progressing in Haryana. If the Sikhi progresses in Haryana the same way that it did in Punjab a hundred years ago then we will see a lot of the more educated Jaats becoming Sikhs and bring the lesser educated Jaats to Sikhi as well. I think we need to be careful about the usage of Mandirs for Gurbani because the RSS and BJP could easily use that as a means to show that Hindu Mandirs are being taken over by Sikhs and generate opposition especially from castes that aren't currently as influenced by Sikhi as the Jaats. 

Problem with juts or jaats is that they seem to be low IQ? Hence them going to western countries to be mistris/tarkhans which according to pendu jut subeachaar is 'low caste'? But them having all advantages in their homeland???? Bwaaaahh, pareeepaaa!

They need to leave their skirt wearing, anti-intellectual, scarcely concealed homo-culture behind and become a little more sophisticated - maybe?

On 2/4/2022 at 6:58 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Problem with juts or jaats is that they seem to be low IQ? Hence them going to western countries to be mistris/tarkhans which according to pendu jut subeachaar is 'low caste'? But them having all advantages in their homeland???? Bwaaaahh, pareeepaaa!

They need to leave their skirt wearing, anti-intellectual, scarcely concealed homo-culture behind and become a little more sophisticated - maybe?

How insecure are you? You need to see a therapist so you can get some help but to be honest of you are in your fifties then I doubt even the best therapist could help you. You are a lost cause. Keep having your little digs. The non-Tarkhans who have come over from Punjab in the last few decades have pretty much pushed the Tarkhans out of their traditional jobs. I have seen freshies make better wardrobes than Tarkhans who have been doing it for decades plus they do it cheaper and don't try and defraud you by bumping up costs after they have got your deposit. Freshies have cornered the building trades hence your jealousy. Be honest, how many freshies you have taken the pi$$ out of gone on to do better than a diharia like you. A fuD4u like you had all the advantages of being born her, being educated here and these freshies is doing better than you and have their own companies while you are slaving for Goray. 

Seems like you can't handle that the Jaats todays may be undergoing the same transformation into Sikhi that happened a hundred years ago in Punjab. To be honest I would rather have 1 Jaat coming to Sikhi rather than retain 10 Tarkhans in Sikhi. This is where the old adage quality not quantity is so true. Better to have 1 Jaat joining Sikhi and expanding the frontiers of Sikhi than retaining 10 backbiting, low IQ, kanjoos laagis like you. 

20 minutes ago, proactive said:

How insecure are you? You need to see a therapist so you can get some help but to be honest of you are in your fifties then I doubt even the best therapist could help you. You are a lost cause. Keep having your little digs. The non-Tarkhans who have come over from Punjab in the last few decades have pretty much pushed the Tarkhans out of their traditional jobs. I have seen freshies make better wardrobes than Tarkhans who have been doing it for decades plus they do it cheaper and don't try and defraud you by bumping up costs after they have got your deposit. Freshies have cornered the building trades hence your jealousy. Be honest, how many freshies you have taken the pi$$ out of gone on to do better than a diharia like you. A fuD4u like you had all the advantages of being born her, being educated here and these freshies is doing better than you and have their own companies while you are slaving for Goray. 

Seems like you can't handle that the Jaats todays may be undergoing the same transformation into Sikhi that happened a hundred years ago in Punjab. To be honest I would rather have 1 Jaat coming to Sikhi rather than retain 10 Tarkhans in Sikhi. This is where the old adage quality not quantity is so true. Better to have 1 Jaat joining Sikhi and expanding the frontiers of Sikhi than retaining 10 backbiting, low IQ, kanjoos laagis like you. 

Veerji 

Plz reply in the the thread

Is Punjabi 5500 years old?