Jump to content

Pics of jaats getting into sikhi!


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Gurmit Singh gaurav is doing great sewa of sikhi parchar on jaats. His contact no. is +917009618912

Sorry I rattled your cage. Your knowledge of Punjab comes from those freshies you worked on the building sites with as well as social media. Prove me wrong, tell me you have actually been to Punjab. 

Total Ignorance, Dalit numbers have remained the same until 2001 when a new caste group of Mahtams now know as Rai Sikhs were given scheduled caste status. You have f all knowledge about Punjab. 

Posted Images

  • 2 weeks later...

This is what I have been saying. We need to get more people in areas around and in punjab into sikhi instead of constantly badmouthing india and indians and getting our people killed in unplanned physical fight against the state. If you dont have the numbers yet then we have to be chalaak like christians and muslims and try to gain numbers first through conversion and births. I mean the catholic church is corrupt as hell but they are still hellbound on getting people into their religion because they know high numbers = more support. Our people need to learn from these people. We dont need higher numbers to do evil things like these other religions do but more geniune sikhs= more prosperity for the areas we are in.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, proudkaur21 said:

This is what I have been saying. We need to get more people in areas around and in punjab into sikhi instead of constantly badmouthing india and indians and getting our people killed in unplanned physical fight against the state. If you dont have the numbers yet then we have to be chalaak like christians and muslims and try to gain numbers first through conversion and births. I mean the catholic church is corrupt as hell but they are still hellbound on getting people into their religion because they know high numbers = more support. Our people need to learn from these people. We dont need higher numbers to do evil things like these other religions do but more geniune sikhs= more prosperity for the areas we are in.

That's right.

Even if we think spiritually, gurbani tells us to spread the True Naam in the world.

Guru Amar Das ji set up manji system where accomplished gursikhs were chosen to do parchar of sikhi on non Sikhs.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/28/2021 at 7:15 AM, proactive said:

I agree. Unfortunately we have people in our community who go out of their way to p1ss of Hindus by helping Muslims even when these Muslims were the ones in the wrong. Case in point, Simranjeet Singh Mann needlessly got involved in the Muzaffarnagar riots issue when he went to tour Muslims refugee camps to show his support for them against the Jats who they had been involved in riots with. Ravi Singh of Khalsa Aid also has the same mindset. He deliberately helps Muslims and his attempt to equate the Delhi riots of 2020 with the genocide of 1984 shows his malicious intent. 

Many Sikhs think that all Hindus are the same.

Not all Hindus are bjp-rss type.

There are millions and millions of Hindus in India who can become Sikhs in the future.

You can't say the same for Muslims.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Manoj Singh Duhan whatsapp no. +917495077949

Manoj Singh Duhan makes excellent points. Western UP, Haryana, Northern Rajathan have received great exposure to Sikhi ideals in action thanks to the farmers protest. The farming communities in these states can coalesce around a distinct socio-religious identity and become a major force of power in India. Having Punjab+Haryana+Western UP+Rajasthan in some type of alliance, with Sikhi being the long term glue, would be a game-changer. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jai Tegang! said:

Manoj Singh Duhan makes excellent points. Western UP, Haryana, Northern Rajathan have received great exposure to Sikhi ideals in action thanks to the farmers protest. The farming communities in these states can coalesce around a distinct socio-religious identity and become a major force of power in India. Having Punjab+Haryana+Western UP+Rajasthan in some type of alliance, with Sikhi being the long term glue, would be a game-changer. 

Are they going to treat their local Mazhbis like a pile of shyte? Because that's what they're likely to learn from our peasants. 

If this is what is going to happen, let's keep it real and say it like it is, whatever parchaar they are doing isn't Sikhi, more like a politically expedient version that they are using because they fear their pockets are about to get hit.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Are they going to treat their local Mazhbis like a pile of shyte? Because that's what they're likely to learn from our peasants. 

If this is what is going to happen, let's keep it real and say it like it is, whatever parchaar they are doing isn't Sikhi, more like a politically expedient version that they are using because they fear their pockets are about to get hit.  

The day that Ramgarhias like you start to impress Hindu Tarkhans in north India with their commitment to Sikhi so much so that these Hindu Tarkhans start to become Sikhs in large numbers then you will not hear any Jat attempt to rubbish this in the same way as you have tried to rubbish Hindu Jaats becoming Sikhs. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use