Pics of jaats getting into sikhi!

shastarSingh

2 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think it was the east african tarkhans who started this parchar against jatts in the uk. I reckon most indian tarkhans are close to jatts culturally and socially, but some indian background tarkhans started behaving like their east African relatives.

I think you are in complete denial of your own jaats actions. There's a reason why every other last jaat moves away from yourselves. And it stems from your sociopathic behaviours. 

8 hours ago, ipledgeblue said:

I think it was the east african tarkhans who started this parchar against jatts in the uk. I reckon most indian tarkhans are close to jatts culturally and socially, but some indian background tarkhans started behaving like their east African relatives. When the east african desis including many east african sikhs and punjabis came to uk, they gained such bad reputations amongst the still traditional sikh immigrants from india, because the east africa sikh women were known to have haircuts and also drinking, which clashed with the traditional punjabis. Now obviously things have changed for the worse for the former traditional families now as well!

However, one of the worst thing is that east african sikhs compromised on maryada to please their british masters. I say sikhs insteads of tarkhans, because non-tarkhans also went to east africa and similarly compromised their values. I say this, because I know that some kenya sikh families are known to give pahul to their children at 6 years old, which is related to how traditional Singhs such as Nihangs Akalis also give bhujangis pahul at a young and similar age. They were probably descended from Nihang Singh ancestors, I wonder what the ancestors would say on compromising their maryada in the way I am writing the next paragraph?!

I understand the british required sikhs to tie up their beards and wear standardised turban styles in the army, maybe this was required for the east Africa train workers as well? However, I can see (and even amongst current indian army sikhs) that the beards are kept tied up with fixo/simco even after work hours, and they have passed the anti-rehit practises down to their descendants as well, with some descendants getting fed up of the fixo routine and just trimming the darhi, actually in 2000s the tramline style was popular. But the worst breach of maryada is wearing a starch pagh which can be taken off and put back on like a topi, how can rehit be so compromised for work, and then they continued doing this outside of work and passed this to descendants, whilst being Amrit-dhari Singhs as well? I knew some kenya tarkhan background Singhs at uni, their parents gave them pahul at 6 years old, and didn't even teach their children how to read  gurmukhi, the Singh was reading bani in English, like <banned word filter activated>???

Anyway, I am sure even if they were more non-tarkhans including more jatts immigrating to work for the goray in east africa, I am sure even they would also have compromised their values and sikhi, as can be seen happening in the pends now. However the hypocrisy pakhand shown by east africa/kenya tarkhans in the uk is unbelievable. As you mentioned, they want to be associated with Ramgharia misl even if many of them have no affiliation to the misl, to be honest the misl wasn't related to one caste or tribe, just that the last leaders were from tarkhan backgrounds. Many of them say they don't follow caste, yet still use their surnames and practise casteism using insults against jatts including on forums such as sikhsangat, yet it is the jatt people they solely blame for being casteist, but can't see their own casteism; but ALSO they have their own RAMGHARIA gurdwaras while saying they do not believe in caste! And to be on ramgharia gurdwara committee you have to be from tarkhan background, and nothing to do with ramgharia misl !!!

Sooo. after all that and my experiences with them it is hard for me to respect most east african sikhs, and that includes the non tarkhan ones as I have come across some, including actually a few Kenya jatt families/sikhs I have come across as well.

Anyone who has had the misfortune to interact with a East African Tarkhan would recognise the truth of your post. If anything you have downplayed their negatives and played up what little good they have in them. Daily is a East African Tarkhan par excellence. Daily is a one man representative of his people. They are masters at projecting their own negatives on to others. 

6 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think you are in complete denial of your own jaats actions. There's a reason why every other last jaat moves away from yourselves. And it stems from your sociopathic behaviours. 

And here is the proof, projecting the Tarkhan tendency to move away from each other because even they know that each and every Tarkhan suffers from sociopathic personality disorder, each one trying to outdo the other in backstabbing as many people as they can. Look at Daily himself, the dude couldn't even get a woman to marry him, I mean he must be the worse example of a Tarkhan if he couldn't even get a Tarkhanani to marry him! 

7 hours ago, proactive said:

Anyone who has had the misfortune to interact with a East African Tarkhan would recognise the truth of your post. If anything you have downplayed their negatives and played up what little good they have in them. Daily is a East African Tarkhan par excellence. Daily is a one man representative of his people. They are masters at projecting their own negatives on to others. 

And here is the proof, projecting the Tarkhan tendency to move away from each other because even they know that each and every Tarkhan suffers from sociopathic personality disorder, each one trying to outdo the other in backstabbing as many people as they can. Look at Daily himself, the dude couldn't even get a woman to marry him, I mean he must be the worse example of a Tarkhan if he couldn't even get a Tarkhanani to marry him! 

You're actually a perfect exemplar of the type of constantly obfuscating, compulsive lying type I'm talking about.  Absolutely no reflective ability. Sociopathic with delusions of grandeur.  

BTW most of those pak grooming pedos are your biraderi 'brethren'. Same blood as you, just a different religion.  Just so you know.  

I hope your dress sense isn't as outdated as your casteist views, for your sake. lol

On 2/16/2022 at 5:54 PM, dallysingh101 said:

So we are agreed on something. 

Simply put, tarkhans know how to create their own space and you can't do anything about it. <wink wink> 

On 2/16/2022 at 6:15 PM, proactive said:

You are deluded about your people. Ravidasis create their own spaces, Valmikis create their own spaces, there is nothing unique about Tarkhans. All the BS about creating spaces as if that is something unique with Tarkhans, total delusion. 

There's a Tarkhan pensioner I know who for some reason drops his wife off at the Ramgarhia Gurdwara in the morning and yet himself goes to the Singh Sabha. Never thought to ask him why he prefers the Singh Sabha, might do when I next see him. 

I have seen in Slough and Southall  that most of the main events and activism happen in the Singh Sabha gurdwaras and not that much in the Ramgharia gurdwaras.

Just now, ipledgeblue said:

I have seen in Slough and Southall  that most of the main events and activism happen in the Singh Sabha gurdwaras and not that much in the Ramgharia gurdwaras.

As an east Londoner, I don't really have much appreciation of those ends at all. They produce some of the most backwards people I've ever met.   Overt, conspicuous displays often conceal the most shallow convictions in my experience.

If I was there I'd avoid most of the apnay there myself. 

We've already seen on this very forum how proud jut locals from those ends didn't even have a clue about what was going on under their very nose in the 90s with the whole chalvey southall thing, but guys from the other side of town were more clued up. Says it all to me. 

I think a lot jaats want space from juts and their politics now, because I've been watching it for decades , and it plainly looks like one set of pro-india juts murdering the other pro-Khalistan ones.  If they don't even have any basic respect for each other like that, I think the rest of us know where we stand.  Also, from the outside it looks like its tied to specific jut economic interests more than Sikhi right now. I understand that you need the 'power' of Sikhi to help mobilise and organise you against those hitting your pockets.   

It's not worth labouring the point. If there was any genuine desire for a egalitarian Sikh society we'd know by now. But we can all see from what certain people consistently promote via songs and now even crappy movies, what the score is. I think the jaat that put up with this below and were still loyal to those who did it to them......

DzEEb86W0AAR6WK.jpg.30aa0f69992367bbf9272ca8fac416d6.jpg

.....would naturally struggle to understand another people's refusal to be treated as second rate citizens, especially in a dharam like Sikhi which has been consistently preaching against this from the very beginning. 

So let people develop according to their own trajectories now.   

And you know what, I've known a few educated juttis who've preferred to go to the other Gurdwara and I think it's because they are a bit tired of the constant hyperbole and shrill style of communication that is common in jut political circles. It has this schizogenic, paranoid quality about it, where x is a evil bogeyman one minute, and then an ally the next? 'This' guy is a traitor/ then no 'that' guy is! Like the BJP for example. I don't trust most jut men's ability to pierce through misinformation and find solid ground. I don't think they have that particular ability. They seem very fractured, and non-reflective. Like all those years of going to the british government about 1984 when it was obvious they didn't give a toss?? Some are pro Indian and ready to kill other Sikhs for it, some against. Some more Panjabi than Sikh and dreaming of some Panjabi unity with people who've long been hostile to us. Some who can't tell the difference between Panjabi culture and their dharam.  Some still stuck in some colonial era constructed mental prison too - and proud about it as well??!?!??!

I think we, as a community, have been smashed into backwardness through colonisation and have a while to go before we evolve into something capable of dealing with the issues that the 21st century is bringing to us, in a confident, robust, independent way. 

Thankfully, my faith is Sikhi trumps my lack of faith in certain other people! lol 

I guess we're all going to see what the future holds. 

Akal Sahai. 

But all of you people who want to create some bahman like jaat hierarchy in Sikh society can go f**k themselves and die as far as I'm concerned.  And I know there are a lot of you. 

But like I said earlier, some of us know how to make our own space away from all this.