Pics of jaats getting into sikhi!

shastarSingh

5 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

If you still think of yourself as Jatt and associate with your caste, you’re manmukh mate. 

So I assume you will be going to the local Ramgarhia Gurdwara and demanding that they change the name of their Gurdwara because more that any Jat, these Ramgarhias are actually naming their Gurdwaras after these caste and only Ramgarhias can become members of their committees. 

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

It is good to see that many Sikh organisations are now working in this area and supporting Manoj Singh. How many times have we read articles about the failure of Sikhs in the 1930s to convert Dr Ambedkar and the Dalits to Sikhi in the last few decades, and how this failure subsequently led to the Sikhs being side lined during the partition negotiations due to our low numbers. If we fail to grasp this opportunity offered by Manoj Singh, will we see similar articles in 20 or 30 years time about how we failed to accept these Jaats and they subsequently went elsewhere or stayed in the Brahmanical system. 

44 minutes ago, proactive said:

So I assume you will be going to the local Ramgarhia Gurdwara and demanding that they change the name of their Gurdwara because more that any Jat, these Ramgarhias are actually naming their Gurdwaras after these caste and only Ramgarhias can become members of their committees. 

Where I’m from, there’s no caste-based Gurdwaras. 

1 hour ago, proactive said:

I don't blame them. If you let some juts in, they'll try and make a grab of all resources and bring their own biraderi in. 

Singh Sabha Gurdwaras are essentially jut Gurdwaras that don't have the bollocks to openly admit it.

I'm glad not everyone tolerates the bull5hit you people pulled on Mazhbhis. 

4 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I don't blame them. If you let some juts in, they'll try and make a grab of all resources and bring their own biraderi in. 

Singh Sabha Gurdwaras are essentially jut Gurdwaras that don't have the bollocks to openly admit it.

I mean the only group that I know of who’s so attached to their caste that they’d create their own religion are Ravidassia. 

53 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

I mean the only group that I know of who’s so attached to their caste that they’d create their own religion are Ravidassia. 

I think they were essentially abused out of the panth. 

I got more respect for people who f**k people off those who try and abuse them, than those who stick around and tolerate it, like an abused wife with low self-esteem.

3 hours ago, proactive said:

It is good to see that many Sikh organisations are now working in this area and supporting Manoj Singh. How many times have we read articles about the failure of Sikhs in the 1930s to convert Dr Ambedkar and the Dalits to Sikhi in the last few decades, and how this failure subsequently led to the Sikhs being side lined during the partition negotiations due to our low numbers. If we fail to grasp this opportunity offered by Manoj Singh, will we see similar articles in 20 or 30 years time about how we failed to accept these Jaats and they subsequently went elsewhere or stayed in the Brahmanical system. 

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=408325777539113&id=100050850813377&sfnsn=wiwspmo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=408333700871654&id=100050850813377&sfnsn=wiwspmo

13 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

I'm glad not everyone tolerates the bull5hit you people pulled on Mazhbhis. 

Typical hypocrisy. Of course you don't blame them because the excuse of Jat casteism can be used as an excuse for  Ramgarhias' casteism.