Beware of Gobind gita on internet!

shastarSingh

9 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

If any poetic chhand of Gobind gita talks about casteism, it shud be seen as translation. Same as rass leela section in krishan avtar of Dasam Granth Sahib is seen as translation.

Gobind gita is deep literature just as other compositions of Dasam Granth Sahib.

It's an adaptation from krishan gita. It has 3 kind of baani

1. Translation from krishan gita

2. Translation with editions and changes by Guru Sahib

3. Totally new baani of Guru Sahib.

The below falls in 3rd category and clearly states that in sikhi there is no room for varna system.

ਬਰਨ ਆਸ੍ਰਮ ਤੁਮ ਸਕਲ ਤਿਆਗੋ 

Screenshot_20210907-024405.png

Any evidence that Guru Ji wrote Gobind Gita? I believe in all of Dasam Granth but for the removed banis I am skeptical. I know it is in some Dasam Granth Birs wrriten by Baba Deep Singh Ji but do we know definitively that he wrote those Birs and if yes what is the evidence? Do any historical texts mention it?

7 hours ago, Arsh1469 said:

Any evidence that Guru Ji wrote Gobind Gita? I believe in all of Dasam Granth but for the removed banis I am skeptical. I know it is in some Dasam Granth Birs wrriten by Baba Deep Singh Ji but do we know definitively that he wrote those Birs and if yes what is the evidence? Do any historical texts mention it?

I consider Khalsa panth as my Guru as well, so I believe the word of panth when they say that the bir is written by baba deep Singh ji.

We shud not be asking for proof or evidence for every thing.

Gobind gita is also mentioned in Sarbloh Granth Sahib.

4 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

I consider Khalsa panth as my Guru as well, so I believe the word of panth when they say that the bir is written by baba deep Singh ji.

We shud not be asking for proof or evidence for every thing.

Gobind gita is also mentioned in Sarbloh Granth Sahib.

Well Khan Singh says it was written by a court poet which is possible. I feel we need to do more research on this and Sarbloh Granth