Is this sakhi false and framed by RSS?

shastarSingh

3 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Even gurwinder Singh nangli who is a very big scholar of panth believes in this sakhi. He says that this sakhi is written somewhere in ayodhya and is distributed among people there.

Dallysingh veerji

What do you make of this sakhi?

Can it be true?

We have account of every battle fought by Guru Sahib. How come we missed this battle?

On 9/8/2021 at 3:41 PM, dallysingh101 said:

Bhai ji, I have serious problems watching videos like this. I just can't concentrate on them, and the delivery sends me to sleep. 

I worked as a teacher for a bit, and I have to say, if anyone taught a class like the majority of katha I see, they'd be sacked. lol

I don't discount the possibility of missing details of Guru ji's life, look at how nobody had a clue about palit puttar Zorowar Singh on this forum for instance. 

But I doubt the Ayodha sakhi is true. Until I see contemporary or near contemporary sources, I'd be skeptical.    But I wouldn't 100% discount it, more like 99%. 

I would doubt it 100% because the Ram Mandhir priest said it was untrue about babri masjid being built over Ram birthplace , it doesn't seem likely that Guru ji would be bothered about fighting over birthplaces of anyone because in His Bani he says they are not important , and also in life he never believed in samadhs etc in fact preached against such things .

1 hour ago, jkvlondon said:

I would doubt it 100% because the Ram Mandhir priest said it was untrue about babri masjid being built over Ram birthplace , it doesn't seem likely that Guru ji would be bothered about fighting over birthplaces of anyone because in His Bani he says they are not important , and also in life he never believed in samadhs etc in fact preached against such things .

You were pretty sure palit puttar Zorowar Singh was false too, so I'd take your opinion on these types of matters with a pinch of loon.