I want to get married

Guest Pyara

7 minutes ago, Jacfsing2 said:

Marrying goras is a higher status that they make an exemption to the fact that they aren’t Jatt; if these same Jatts married Chamars; their family would lose their brains over it. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Hammer - Nail - Head - BANG!!

eww, I don't see the status in marrying a gori. I see so many punjab girls trying to behave like goris, such as drinking, making boyfriends, putting nangi pics on insta/fb .... I don't understand the status in marrying people who behave like bhukh/nang mentality! ?

6 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

eww, I don't see the status in marrying a gori. I see so many punjab girls trying to behave like goris, such as drinking, making boyfriends, putting nangi pics on insta/fb .... I don't understand the status in marrying people who behave like bhukh/nang mentality! ?

There’s really no difference between goris and apne, good girls and boys are rare in both communities. 

the biggest difference is we do our putte gum underneath in secrecy, while they do their putte gum openly, 

4 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

Bro, if you can't see the inferiority complex apnay in general (and I'd say especially juts) have towards goray, you should open up your eyes. 

Maybe you have a strong, robust identity that protects you from this, sadly many don't. 

On 11/10/2021 at 10:20 PM, ipledgeblue said:

lol what has happened to you? you're on your jatt-bashing vendetta again, haven't see you on that for years. You should act a bit mature now, act like a Singh not someone who gets annoyed at the jatt word, that used to be people back in the 2000s when I remember Kenya sikhs getting all upset about the word! We have all moved on now, nobody cares anymore, otherwise it comes out as an inferiority complex, but instead you should be in Singh mode!.......

He's on his own person Dharam Yudh against 'Jattism'. What he's alluding to is the practice that occurred in some Jat families hundreds of years ago where the sons who share a wife because the younger sons could not get married because of the scarcity of women or to keep from the landholding being split. All Jats whatever their religious background took part in this practice. So this duggu wants to bash us today for what our ancestors did. 

12 hours ago, proactive said:

Jat families hundreds of years ago where the sons who share a wife because the younger sons could not get married because of the scarcity of women or to keep from the landholding being split.

Not hundreds of years ago. This was happening 40 odd years ago definitely. I think it's probably less prevalent now (I hope so!!)

Plus the point was about 'racial purity'. Buying girls from wandering tribes doesn't really point at that. 

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not hundreds of years ago. This was happening 40 odd years ago definitely. I think it's probably less prevalent now (I hope so!!)

Plus the point was about 'racial purity'. Buying girls from wandering tribes doesn't really point at that. 

Didn’t Nihangs have multiple wives back in the day though?