I want to get married

Guest Pyara

18 hours ago, Premi5 said:

https://www.easterneye.biz/widow-of-millionaire-wins-385000-slice-of-his-fortune-but-now-faces-jail/

THE unmarried ‘widow’ of a millionaire has won a £400,000 share of his fortune in a court fight with his children, but now faces jail as her own evidence revealed she was a benefits cheat, The Daily Mail reported.

Srendarjit Kaur Jassal, 57, fought for her share from her late husband Fiaz Ali Shah’s, 64, wealth after he died of a brain haemorrhage last year and left all of his fortune to his only son, Sajad Ali Shah.

London’s High court heard that Fiaz Ali Shah died in April 2020 as the UK lurched into lockdown, leaving behind a property portfolio and £1.1 million in the bank.

According to the report, Jassal had been married to Shah in an Islamic ceremony more than 20 years ago, but the couple never underwent a civil marriage and so were not legally bound as husband-and-wife.

She sued for a payout from his wealth, insisting they had lived together as spouses and she was entitled to be supported despite being cut out of his will.

A judge at the High Court ruled in her favour, accepting her evidence that the couple had lived together as ‘husband and wife’ and handing her a £385,000 payout, The Mail report added.

However, the court had found out that Jassal had committed ‘very serious’ fraud by pretending to her local authority that she and Shah were not co-habiting in order to fraudulently claim housing benefit.

Judge Marsh ordered that a transcript of the judgment and her own evidence, in which she admitted housing benefit fraud, should be sent to the authorities for investigation.

He ordered that details of her ‘very serious’ dishonesty be passed on to her local council, the DWP and HMRC for investigation.

And he ordered that £200,000 of her payout be held back to give the authorities the chance to make a claim against her to recoup any wrongly paid benefits.

A case of love jihad perhaps?

Non Muslims do not have any right of inheritance under Sharia law. So this woman was forced to rely on benefits though technically living with her Muslim common law husband.

Now she is facing an investigation for benefits fraud which will probably take a toll on her health and put her at risk of disease, thereby making her dependent on social care etc. 

This is how the state machinery operates. I experienced a similar situation with my parents and other relatives. 

Be warned. 

Bhaaji mauj karo why you want to get in this mess. You will obviously marry a Punjabi or a Sikh girl, till the time things are going good you will enjoy your life but the moment there is any fight between you and your wife then she can go to India and file a Dowry harassment case there. Now you will say bro it doesn't matter to me as I am American citizen but in these litigation your whole family and the extended family can be framed and charged. Also mind it dear brother these will be criminal offences and not civil offences. The family who have been framed in India will pressurise you to settle the matter by paying huge amounts of money. This is a way where money will EXTORTED from you through LEGAL channels. Honourable Supreme Court of India has termed it as LEGAL TERRORISM. To give you some idea about this read "Misuse of Section 498a, 125 and Domestic Violence Act under Indian Penal Code". The misuse of these laws in India is RAMPANT these days, so save yourself from this unnecessary drama. Also if you don't care about yourself, for heavens sake protect your elderly parents and other elderly people in your extended family. 

Cases in  498a, 125 and Domestic Violence Act under can take up to 10-15 years and till that time you will expected to appear in the honourable court from time to time for hearings. Also your elderly parents will have to appear in court from time to time. Police will NOT do any investigation and a charge-sheet will be filed in the honourable court as everyone from women cell, SHO, lawyers have a share in the money that will be LEGALLY EXTORTED from you.

Have mercy on your elderly people in your family and don't forget your brothers will not be spared as rape/molestation charges can be filed on them along with your father.

You don't have to believe me brother, just google the statistics from NCRB(National Crime Record Bureau) in India and you will be shocked to know that 90-95% of these cases are false and only done to EXTORT MONEY.  

This is what Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaaj said 

SHATARAN KE ADHIN HEH RAJ, 

RAJ BINA NEH DHARAM CHELE,

DHARAM BINA SAB DALE MALE HE

People have changed it and following it very sincerely.

CASEN(Legal proceedings) KE ADHEEN HAIN NOTE(Maya or Money)

JHOOTH BINA NA CASE LAGE HAIN

CASE BINA NA NOTE MILE HAIN

I know, people here will come after me that I am mocking the Guru Bani but the matter of the fact is that these cases are on the rise and facts & figures show what people are following these days. I am myself the victim of these legal proceedings and that's why I warn people. I am pretty sure if Guru Saahib would have been here in this world then he would have never told his Sikh followers to spend a grasth life.

Anyways in the end I only want to say that if you still want to get married then find a girl of some other nationality and spend a family life then. Legal cases can then be filed as well but NOT in INDIA and your elderly parents or your family will be not be unnecessarily harassed. I am sure if a case is filed on you in progressed nations, then law enforcing agencies will investigate the matter and you will not be harassed unnecessarily. It’s Your life and you have to make a decision and I am sure you will make it wisely.

On 11/15/2021 at 1:33 AM, GurjantGnostic said:

Sant Jarnail Singh Bhinderwale makes clear Gurmat argument that there is no Kirpan Di Amrit. 

It's good to respect Sant ji, however Sants and bhai sahibs aren't Guru ji, so we don't have to follow them 100%. Remember that he is not part of the sampradaiye associated with kripaan pahul either, and more with Nirmala like deras associated with santhiya and learning bani etc. 

Even the Guru's children made mistakes. So anything that is not said from Guru ji, then we have to understand that any sikh can make mistakes. Also remember that he is  I have been reading stuff that maybe kripaan Pahul was available during Guru Gobind Singhs' times, I will have to look back and find my sources.

On 11/19/2021 at 4:01 PM, Premi5 said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10220553/Jealous-woman-28-poured-acid-sleeping-boyfriend.html

Jealous woman is jailed for 14 years after scarring her boyfriend for life by pouring acid on him while he slept because she WRONGLY thought he was having an affair

• Esther Afrifa bought a litre of sulphuric acid from a website to prepare for attack 
  • Threw it on Kelvin Pogo at 3.30am while he was sleeping, leaving him wounded
  • She then attacked him again while he was lying on a sofa already badly injured 
  • He said: 'She used to be my world and she did this to me - I can't understand it'

By RORY TINGLE, HOME AFFAIRS CORRESPONDENT FOR MAILONLINE

PUBLISHED: 09:59, 19 November 2021 | UPDATED: 13:53, 19 November 2021

these people aren't even life partners, yet they take even these illegitimate temporary k-u-t-t-a dating "partnerships" so seriously when it comes to cheating?

Just now, ipledgeblue said:

It's good to respect Sant ji, however Sants and bhai sahibs aren't Guru ji, so we don't have to follow them 100%. Remember that he is not part of the sampradaiye associated with kripaan pahul either, and more with Nirmala like deras associated with santhiya and learning bani etc. 

Even the Guru's children made mistakes. So anything that is not said from Guru ji, then we have to understand that any sikh can make mistakes. Also remember that he is  I have been reading stuff that maybe kripaan Pahul was available during Guru Gobind Singhs' times, I will have to look back and find my sources.

these people aren't even life partners, yet they take even these illegitimate temporary k-u-t-t-a dating "partnerships" so seriously when it comes to cheating?

Good point he did back it up with historical examples and linguistic arguments. 

On 11/21/2021 at 6:57 AM, Suchi said:

A case of love jihad perhaps?

Non Muslims do not have any right of inheritance under Sharia law. So this woman was forced to rely on benefits though technically living with her Muslim common law husband.

Now she is facing an investigation for benefits fraud which will probably take a toll on her health and put her at risk of disease, thereby making her dependent on social care etc. 

This is how the state machinery operates. I experienced a similar situation with my parents and other relatives. 

Be warned. 

Maybe she married him for money in the first place ?

23 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

A lot of people live together for years without marriage, so to them it’s similar 

7 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

A lot of people live together for years without marriage, so to them it’s similar 

it's similar, but the fact people like these still call each other as boyfriend-girlfriend still doesn't show the same level of respect. I have seen some people use titles such as partner or significant-other to make their partnerships seem more respectable. 

35 minutes ago, ipledgeblue said:

it's similar, but the fact people like these still call each other as boyfriend-girlfriend still doesn't show the same level of respect. I have seen some people use titles such as partner or significant-other to make their partnerships seem more respectable. 

Partner is usually when they're in late 20's onwards and feel that they would be too old to think of themself as boyfriend or girlfriend

• 3 months later...