Why nri Sikhs get so easily emotionally fooled?

shastarSingh

Nri Sikhs gave millions of dollars/pounds to kejriwal. Kejriwal used all that money on Delhi instead of punjab.

Baba jaswant Singh told nri Sikhs that he will open dental college for poor sikh students. He got lots of money from nri Sikhs. My sister studied in that college. It's all about money there and no poor Sikhs study there. Even Hindu girls who can offer good money study there.

So many people on the name of khalistan got loads of money from nri Sikhs. Where that money went nobody knows.

Why nri Sikhs give so much money to people without checking/enquiring where that money gets used?

5 hours ago, shastarSingh said:

Nri Sikhs gave neions of dollars/pounds to kejriwal. Kejriwal used all that money on Delhi instead of punjab.

Baba jaswant Singh told nri Sikhs that he will open dental college for poor sikh students. He got lots of money from nri Sikhs. Moy sister studied in that college. It's all about money there and no poor Sikhs study there. Even Hindu girls who can offyer good money study there.

So many people on the name of khalistan got loads of money from nri Sikhs. Where that money went nobody knows.

Why nri Sikhs give so much money to people without checking/enquiring where that money gets used?

Are you saying Indian Sikhs DON't get fooled ?

Do these NRI's mind completely change when they leave India ? They only became fools when they left India ? I doubt it, they would know all about any tricks or corruption in India

Anyone can get fooled, and sometimes we don't realise it. 

On a related point, are Western charities and NGO 'fooling' people as well? I think in some cases, even the big names, they are

1 hour ago, shastarSingh said:

You are right. Indian Sikhs are so easily fooled by babaas or by immigration agents.

But nri Sikhs living in first world countries, u expect them to be more wise.

You know what I think it is? I think being raised in Panjab very often makes you a sociopath i.e. a natural liar, who gets off on deceiving (most often their own) people and making fools out of them. It's natural behaviour for them. You can tell with the way desis, more often than not, try and con their own relatives out of land. It's like a choreaan da culture as a norm over there. You can tell by the way many desi people's eyes are that they have a  ਚੋਰਾਂ ਦਾ ਨਜ਼ਰ.  

Whereas some of us in the diaspora grow up around a lot of other communities that are not like us. Some of these communities appear to be more united than us and support each other. They have movements within to try and bring their own societies up, and to compete with others (mainly competing with goray). This seems attractive and some of us wish to uplift our own community in this way, especially as they often look like underdeveloped, backwards country bumpkin yokels to us - which is cringe worthy. 

But I do think you are right, we should think twice about giving any f**k about desis, because if the ball was on the other foot, they'd probably stand around and watch us die with no problem.   And then do some gay bhangra going 'bwaaaaah! bwaaaah'! Like this c**t:

Hardysingh Hardysaini GIF - Hardysingh Hardysaini Purebhangra GIFs

Bottom line: We care too much, whereas desis (especially rural juts) don't care about about anything other than money.

And this has been said in a room full of desi jut 'builders' in front of me recently, and not one single jut disagreed. So any butt hurt pendus can bite their lip.  

32 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Bottom line: We care too much,

Nri Sikhs shud keep caring about Sikhs in India but shud do so wisely.

There are many families of shaheed Singhs who are in pretty bad shape.

On the other hand some fuddus got money from nri Sikhs on the name of khalistan or Kharrku lehar and used that money on making their big kothis.

Nri Sikhs shud be watchful against such deceivers.

23 minutes ago, shastarSingh said:

Nri Sikhs shud keep caring about Sikhs in India but shud do so wisely.

There are many families of shaheed Singhs who are in pretty bad shape.

On the other some fuddus got money from nri Sikhs on the name of khalistan or Kharrku lehar and used that money on making their big kothis.

Nri Sikhs shud be watchful against such deceivers.

I remember hearing about some pardaan in Southall Gurdwara, collecting a bunch of funds to buy a tank for the K'stan movement. He took a massive amount of Gurdwara funds and then just disappeared with the money, this was in the 80s! lol

Rural apnay have this herd like mentality, and if they have some event or cause, they don't want to look cheap because they feel it shows on their reputation, so they make a show of contributing, to prove they are 'down for the cause'.

What I'd want to know is, what is the SGPC/Akali Dal doing about the shaheed families? They aren't short of funds. I'd have thought even those lowlifes would have sorted out the families, even if for the wrong reasons i.e. to make a show of their 'religiosity'. But that just shows you what we've been talking about regarding desi mentality - they happily give out whiskey for votes but leave these families hanging. And all of the desi folk just tolerate it. 

And then you wonder why some of us (who would love a Sikh country!) think the idea of K'stan is ridiculous given these characteristics (which are pretty much norms) in the panth right now.  

45 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I remember hearing about some pardaan in Southall Gurdwara, collecting a bunch of funds to buy a tank for the K'stan movement. He took a massive amount of Gurdwara funds and then just disappeared with the money, this was in the 80s! lol

Rural apnay have this herd like mentality, and if they have some event or cause, they don't want to look cheap because they feel it shows on their reputation, so they make a show of contributing, to prove they are 'down for the cause'.

What I'd want to know is, what is the SGPC/Akali Dal doing about the shaheed families? They aren't short of funds. I'd have thought even those lowlifes would have sorted out the families, even if for the wrong reasons i.e. to make a show of their 'religiosity'. But that just shows you what we've been talking about regarding desi mentality - they happily give out whiskey for votes but leave these families hanging. And all of the desi folk just tolerate it. 

And then you wonder why some of us (who would love a Sikh country!) think the idea of K'stan is ridiculous given these characteristics (which are pretty much norms) in the panth right now.  

Just look at widow colony in Delhi.

DSGMC is super rich as well as the Delhi Sikhs........

1 hour ago, dallysingh101 said:

Not just shaheed parvaars, but also dharmi faujis, we haven't been able to help them too.

Sgpc is all chor.

They could have opened good sikh schools that would have stopped sikh parents sending their kids to convent Christian schools.

They could have opened small hospitals or dispensaries.

They could have opened many drug deaddiction centres.

They could have helped in parchar on jaats, gujjars, sikligars, vanjaras.

They could have translated sikh literature into Hindi and other Indian languages and done parchar of sikhi all over India.