muslim grooming gang canada girls 15 and 13 years 10 suspects

justasking

https://www.opindia.com/2020/07/muslim-grooming-gangs-uk-victim-narrate-details-rape/

“Muslims have raped at least 5 lakh Kaffirs in the UK in last 40 years,” says survivor of Pakistani grooming gangs- Read excruciating details

Shedding pretentious nuances surrounding discussions related to race and religion, Dr. Elisa Hill emphasised, "A lot of it has to do with race and religion. A lot of people don't like talking about it or they don't like to hear about it."

26 July, 2020
Rape survivor: Grooming gangs justfied rape for violation of Islamic rules Blurred face of the rape survivor Dr. Ella Hill

In a shocking interview with the Triggernometry, rape survivor Dr. Ella Hill has revealed that at least half a million Non-Muslim (Kaffir) girls have been raped by grooming gangs, operated by Muslim men in the United Kingdom, in the past 40 years. The interview was conducted by two comedians, Konstantin Kisin and Francis Foster.

Recounting her tale of horror from 20 years ago, Hill informed that she was targeted as a teenager by her Pakistani Muslim boyfriend. She said that the relationship soon turned into a ‘controlling, obsessive, and religiously charged’ one. She reminisced about being taken to different flats around Rotherham, Sheffield, and Bradford and subsequently raped, tortured, and strangled. “You know (I) was covered in bruises that lasted over a year.” Her Pakistani boyfriend also threatened to kill her and her parents if she confided in them, the harrowing tale of brutality. As such, she was coerced into silence.

When she tried to run away from her perpetrator, he stalked her and then barged into her house. The Pakistani man tried to execute an ‘honour killing’ along with his friends but Hill survived to tell the story. She was hospitalised for a week and had suffered multiple fractures and lacerations. Her only way out from the Pakistani grooming gang was to change her name, shift somewhere else, and start life afresh. “At that point, the police told my parents to move me away and change my name which is what they did.. and that’s how I got out of it,” Hill narrated.

Interview of Dr. Ella Hill

Modus Operandi of the grooming gangs

Dr Ella Hill defines the activities of the grooming gangs as ‘racially and religiously aggravated rape’, perpetrated by a group or network. She revealed that the grooming gangs primarily target underage girls but also victimise young and old women. “Well, it’s all over the UK. There are a lot of different towns that have been named as being involved. There’s Burnley, Blackburn, (and even) Oxford. Really, there are very few major cities that haven’t had some sort of grooming gang scandal.”She then reiterated that there have been half a million victims of grooming gangs in the UK alone in the last 40 years. “And it’s predominantly white victims and the perpetrators are predominantly Asian Muslim,” Hill emphasised. On being asked as to why the issue has not been raised to the status of a ‘national scandal’, she stated that there have been multiple reports about crimes committed by the Muslim grooming gangs and that it was indeed a national scandal.

Read- Rotherham paedophiles received half a million pounds in legal aid from public money while their victims remain uncompensated

The medical practitioner informed that the National Crime Agency in the UK have been investigating historic cases related to grooming gangs for the past 15 years. She highlighted, “I think maybe about 20-25 perpetrators have been brought to justice in Rotherham and over 1000 under investigation by the National Crime Agency in Operation Stovewood in the South.”

Grooming gang crimes motivated by racial prejudice

Shedding pretentious nuances surrounding discussions related to race and religion, Dr. Elisa Hill emphasised, “A lot of it has to do with race and religion. A lot of people don’t like talking about it or they don’t like to hear about it.” She reiterated that crimes committed by the grooming gangs are motivated by religious and racial prejudice against the victim.

She narrated, “When I was being beaten, I was called a white slag, white <banned word filter activated> and white cunt (sic).” Dr. Hill pointed out that her white skin was always on the mind of her Muslim perpetrator. She revealed that grooming gangs viewed white girls as ‘easy meat’ because they sing, dance, drink alcohol – things considered ‘immoral’ and ‘worthy of punishment (rape and beating in this case).’

Violation of Islamic teachings meant ‘punishment’

Dr. Hill informed that her Muslim perpetrator viewed anything contrary to Islamic teachings as worthy of ‘punishment.’ She said, “There are a lot of narratives within these grooming gangs which make hatred of white people a justification for what they are doing.” The medical practitioner highlighted how the grooming gangs use ‘scriptures’ to justify rape after a young girl hits her period. She said that the perpetrators rely on ‘vying’, a type of molestation that is devoid of vaginal penetration, to abuse minor girls if they are yet to have their period.

Read- UK: Police ‘recklessly ignored’ Muslim grooming gangs sexually abusing Sikh girls for decades due to ‘political correctness’, claims study

“It (My torture) was linked to his idea of what a good Muslim was and a bad non-Muslim was or a good believer and a bad unbeliever. ” Without mincing any words, she said that even though she was a devout Christian, yet, her Muslim perpetrator believed that she asked to be raped as she wasn’t ‘fully covered’ from her head to toe. She further revealed that non-adherence to Islamic rules and customs gave them a licence to use, throw, and abuse non-Muslim women. “If white girls look a Muslim man in the eyes that means they are asking to have sex with them,” Dr. Hill unearthed the distorted mindset behind the idea of grooming gangs.

Grooming gangs bolstered by police inaction

On being asked if she approached the police, Dr. Hill conceded, “I went to the police 5 times. But, they said that they can do nothing about it. Those were their exact words.” She said that as a teenager, she was unsure whether it was rape, even though her perpetrators said that they were going to gang-rape her. “I did not understand what the law was.. as he was my boyfriend.. but the police should have understood.

The interviewers then asked her about the indifferent behaviour of the police towards her. She said, “At that time, there was a culture of inaction. The same was found in a police review. Plus, it’s your words vs theirs.” Highlighting the dismal condition of the justice system, she said that most of the time, there is no evidence to prove sexual crimes due to a lack of eyewitnesses. In spite of documentary evidence of scars and fractures in her medical notes, the police refused to act.

Despite recent internal police investigating hailed it as a case of negligence on the part of the law enforcement authorities, the said officers could not be prosecuted or traced due to ‘missing notes’. This left the hosts shell-shocked about the cruel injustice meted out to the victim.

19,000 children sexually abused in England in 2019

According to the official figures, it is being estimated that nearly 19,000 minors in England were sexually groomed in England in the last year. Reportedly, the local authorities in England have identified around 18,700 suspected victims in 2018-19, up from 3,300 five years ago. The latest figures showed a sharp increase in the number of child grooming victims over the last five years. The highest rates of child grooming victims in Britain were reported in areas including Birmingham, Lancashire, and Bradford. Speaking to the media, Sarah Champion, the Labour MP for Rotherham, which has been targeted by child grooming gangs, said that figures show this type of exploitation ‘remains one of the largest forms of child abuse in the country’.

1 minute ago, dallysingh101 said:

Used to be like in the 80s/90s. That's exactly what grooming sullay used to say about apneean here in those days.

Might be that we are ahead of canucks by a few decades? I know the demographics aren't the same (between UK and Canada), but seeing as Canada takes in a lot of refugees, and we know what background most of them are from these days - things wont remain the same over there. 

What I saw in the past was that certain apnay deluded themselves so much about their perceived greatness, they were blinded to the mass grooming going on under their noses. Many Canadians are very likely to still have these backwards attitudes. We've been rudely woken up in the UK. Also, the rampant liberalism out there may ensure that apneean get offered on a plate out there?

If people anticipate it, they might stop it happening. 

Canada's Sikh population is very different from UK's in some respect. They are either extremely religious, or extremely backward or extremely liberal.

The Sikh mainstream culture of Canada is very liberal in many ways. They typically have far more liberal views than the UK Sikhs particularly in regards to the Muslim community. Because they have more Khalistani leanings they typically will see Hindus in a more negative light than Muslims.

Here is a video of Lilly Singh (well known in social media ), she is a typical Punjabi Toronto girl. You may agree with her views on white supremacy but if you say anything against the muslim community in regards to grooming, you will have to face the same attitude. 

Jagmeet Singh (NDP leader), even though religious Sikh has same kind of liberal values:

These are two born and raised Punjabi Sikh Canadians, their whole demeanour, upbringing is typically Canadian Sikh.

If you tried to educate them on  muslim grooming gangs, your message will fall on deaf ears.

A great many Canadian Sikhs have relatives in the UK and I am sure that they have heard many things from their UK cousins about muslims grooming.

The question then is how you would convince them?

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Canada's Sikh population is very different from UK's in some respect. They are either extremely religious, or extremely backward or extremely liberal.

The Sikh mainstream culture of Canada is very liberal in many ways. They typically have far more liberal views than the UK Sikhs particularly in regards to the Muslim community. Because they have more Khalistani leanings they typically will see Hindus in a more negative light than Muslims.

Here is a video of Lilly Singh (well known in social media ), she is a typical Punjabi Toronto girl. You may agree with her views on white supremacy but if you say anything against the muslim community in regards to grooming, you will have to face the same attitude.These are two born and raised Punjabi Sikh Canadians, their whole demeanour, upbringing is typically Canadian Sikh.

If you tried to educate them on  muslim grooming gangs, your message will fall on deaf ears.

A great many Canadian Sikhs have relatives in the UK and I am sure that they have heard many things from their UK cousins about muslims grooming.

Would not be in the interest of  politician like Jagmeet Singh to highlight such issues and lose voters. 

The Pakistanis in Canada seem more well behaved than those in the UK, but that might change in one or two generations .

7 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Would not be in the interest of  politician like Jagmeet Singh to highlight such issues and lose voters. 

The Pakistanis in Canada seem more well behaved than those in the UK, but that might change in one or two generations .

Jagmeet Singh is a high profile Sikh. He is a product of the environment he grew up in.

A lot of Sikhs in Canada are very similar to him.

23 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Here is a video of Lilly Singh (well known in social media ), she is a typical Punjabi Toronto girl. You may agree with her views on white supremacy but if you say anything against the muslim community in regards to grooming, you will have to face the same attitude. 

Jagmeet Singh (NDP leader), even though religious Sikh has same kind of liberal values:

These are two born and raised Punjabi Sikh Canadians, their whole demeanour, upbringing is typically Canadian Sikh.

no1 takes lily singh seriously here bro shes seen as a kali wannabe as a matter of fact alot of the canadian born apney in toronto were seen as kaley wannabes. on the west bhangra parties were a bigger thing out toronto, where the born young modern canadians had a whole debate  wit gurdwara types on bhngra parties cos gurdwara folks were agains boys n grils mixing like tht but gurdwara evenntually lost

15 minutes ago, justasking said:

idk y but i feel uk born punjabis r these days weaker than canadian born punjabis. in canada if a <banned word filter activated> was tryin this wit an apna sister or cousin he would get buried

Here's an anecdote for you.

Back in the 1990's, a town in Slough in England in the UK had a lot of Sikh-Muslim problems.

A lot of these problems for example happened in Langley College in Slough where Sikh girls used to go out Muslim boys and when these girls were warned by Sikh boys not to do that but these Sikh girls did not listen

When these Sikh girls were dumped and tossed to one side by the Muslim boys they would go back to Sikh boys and tell them to sort the Muslim boys out

There were mass fights and brawls where Muslims typically out numbered Sikhs, police were called regularly.

However, these girls would go back to Muslim boys

When these girls came back crying asking their "Sikh brothers" for help the Sikh boys said "Why the hell should we help you, stick our neck out, get ourself hurt, arrested etc only for you go back to the same guys again"

They became indifferent and apathetic.

So the question these guys ask is "What is the point?"

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

These people don't matter. Like here, it'll be street level guys that will make the difference. 

1 hour ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Here's an anecdote for you.

Back in the 1990's, a town in Slough in England in the UK had a lot of Sikh-Muslim problems.

A lot of these problems for example happened in Langley College in Slough where Sikh girls used to go out Muslim boys and when these girls were warned by Sikh boys not to do that but these Sikh girls did not listen

When these Sikh girls were dumped and tossed to one side by the Muslim boys they would go back to Sikh boys and tell them to sort the Muslim boys out

There were mass fights and brawls where Muslims typically out numbered Sikhs, police were called regularly.

However, these girls would go back to Muslim boys

When these girls came back crying asking their "Sikh brothers" for help the Sikh boys said "Why the hell should we help you, stick our neck out, get ourself hurt, arrested etc only for you go back to the same guys again"

They became indifferent and apathetic.

So the question these guys ask is "What is the point?"

I think you've simplified the whole Langley thing in an incorrect way. Those chalvey boys were a precursor to the grooming gangs. I remember meeting some at uni, they were pressurising Sikh girls in halls to 'date' them. They would try and get intimidating, and if you got some scared pinky, whose never been in the big bad world prior to being thrown on her own, far from home in her own flat with some other girls, they might make stupid decisions. These guys knew exactly what they were doing. I'm not contesting that some slappers were doing exactly what you've outlined above, but to think that was all to it is ignorant. 

3 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think you've simplified the whole Langley thing in an incorrect way. Those chalvey boys were a precursor to the grooming gangs. I remember meeting some at uni, they were pressurising Sikh girls in halls to 'date' them. They would try and get intimidating, and if you got some scared pinky, whose never been in the big bad world prior to be thrown on her own, far from home in her own flat with some other girls, they might make stupid decisions. These guys knew exactly what they were doing. I'm not contesting that some slappers were doing exactly what you've outlined above, but to think that was all to it is ignorant. 

In Slough, you ask any of those guys who went to Langley College would tell you otherwise.

Are you from Bow by any chance?