muslim grooming gang canada girls 15 and 13 years 10 suspects

justasking

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

Nah, we need to educate girls not to get themselves into this stuff in the first place, and train all our people to be sharp about seeing what's going on around them. 

You know ultimately, I think this only works if we start seeing each other as family, including the responsibility to help the vulnerable amongst us. We have to undermine, disrupt and cause so much headache for the groomers that they look elsewhere. That doesn't just involve beating them up. 

It won't work.

Our people are too atomised. 

You can educate girls all you want but some will fall through the cracks.

With the more feisty types you get the , " Don't tell me what to do. It's none of your business! What's it to you!" Etc

Even if you tell the parents, the parents are quite helpless so you basically give up.

Like I said before, it comes to "What's the point!"

So what are you left with. You focus on your own family. 

Some of these girls can only learn the hard way.

6 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

It won't work.

Our people are too atomised. 

You can educate girls all you want but some will fall through the cracks.

With the more feisty types you get the , " Don't tell me what to do. It's none of your business! What's it to you!" Etc

Even if you tell the parents, the parents are quite helpless so you basically give up.

Like I said before, it comes to "What's the point!"

So what are you left with. You focus on your own family. 

Some of these girls can only learn the hard way.

Thing with just focusing on your family is that eventually the stink from elsewhere reaches you. And your own sisters, daughters don't live in a vacuum. Yes, we probably can't stop it entirely but we can do a lot better than we have in the past.

From my perspective, a helluva lot has been accomplished at this point. It wasn't easy. Ultimately it's about pushing the whole community in the right direction. That we discuss this these days without mor0ns coming out with "They aren't Sikh girls anyway, they are Panjabi." or other similar nonsense is an achievement. I see what groups like SYUK and SAS are doing and I feel proud that younguns are stepping up to challenges. I see how they use social media successfully and are raising awareness on levels never achieved previously and it fills me with hope. As long as some of our panth still has some fight in them, with Guru ji's kirpaa, we will win. The issue has begrudgingly been accepted as a real one by lots of the community outside of street guys now. To have got here is an achievement and a victory for all the people who originally stepped up to this. Big respect to the B'ham crew for kicking us in the right direction. Deepa Singh for turning his life around and finding good purpose in life. Respect to the late Bhai Jagraj Singh for making it an issue too, where people who would normally hide behind their 'religiosity' had to face this issue because a respected figure spoke on it. Respect to Bhai Mohan Singh for all his work, not only in facing up to grooming from pak quarters, but also highlighting sexual abuse within the community.   

4 hours ago, dallysingh101 said:

Thing with just focusing on your family is that eventually the stink from elsewhere reaches you. And your own sisters, daughters don't live in a vacuum. Yes, we probably can't stop it entirely but we can do a lot better than we have in the past.

From my perspective, a helluva lot has been accomplished at this point. It wasn't easy. Ultimately it's about pushing the whole community in the right direction. That we discuss this these days without mor0ns coming out with "They aren't Sikh girls anyway, they are Panjabi." or other similar nonsense is an achievement. I see what groups like SYUK and SAS are doing and I feel proud that younguns are stepping up to challenges. I see how they use social media successfully and are raising awareness on levels never achieved previously and it fills me with hope. As long as some of our panth still has some fight in them, with Guru ji's kirpaa, we will win. The issue has begrudgingly been accepted as a real one by lots of the community outside of street guys now. To have got here is an achievement and a victory for all the people who originally stepped up to this. Big respect to the B'ham crew for kicking us in the right direction. Deepa Singh for turning his life around and finding good purpose in life. Respect to the late Bhai Jagraj Singh for making it an issue too, where people who would normally hide behind their 'religiosity' had to face this issue because a respected figure spoke on it. Respect to Bhai Mohan Singh for all his work, not only in facing up to grooming from pak quarters, but also highlighting sexual abuse within the community.   

"Thing with just focusing on your family is that eventually the stink from elsewhere reaches you. And your own sisters, daughters don't live in a vacuum. Yes, we probably can't stop it entirely but we can do a lot better than we have in the past"

You cannot influence anybody else's sister or daughter but your own sister and daughter should be the 1st priority. They are the ones you can steer in the right direction.

But even then, they are still girls in the end of the day and they are still going to be have influence from other girls who maybe more wayward. 

This is probably where we are missing out on. We focus on the groomers but we also need to focus on the influential girls who may influence your sisters and daughters. These are types of girls who love the danger and excitement and try to encourage your daughter/sister to 'try different things'.

When your children are small, parents generally know (particularly in recent generations) of their children's friends and parents. When the children hit secondary school, it gets harder because kids make new friends and you don't know their friends or parents. 

With the advent of social media and mobile phones, their social circle is wider than before and it gets even more difficult to keep track of.

You cannot parent your children at age 15/16 in the same way you did at say age 7. 

What happens when the children are 18 years of age. Effectively by law you have no control. If the children chose to they can move out and there is nothing you can do.

23 hours ago, Premi5 said:

has this happened much in East London ?

East London

http://sasorg.co.uk/three-men-suspected-of-running-underage-prostitution-ring-in-east-london-jailed-for-24-years-over-rape-and-sex-assault-on-girl/

Three men suspected of running underage prostitution ring in East London jailed for 24 years over rape and sex assault on girl

Posted by: SAS on 09/12/2013 in Grooming, News 3 Comments

Three men suspected of running an east London sex ring which preyed on girls in care were today jailed for a total of 24 years for raping a teenager.

Naeem Ahmed, 24, Nabeel Ahmed, 25, and Hassan Raza, 23, took turns to abuse the 18-year-old after plying her with drink and drugs.

Naeem, the ringleader and self-styled ‘pimp’, was arrested after police investigated concerns about suspected abuse of two girls under the care of Essex County Council.

Convicted: Naeem Ahmed, who had bragged to police of his 'Kama Sutra' sexual activities with the victim, was jailed for 14 years for two counts of rape

Convicted: Naeem Ahmed, who had bragged to police of his ‘Kama Sutra’ sexual activities with the victim, was jailed for 14 years for two counts of rape
When questioned by police about what he had done with one alleged victim, he bragged: ‘Have you seen the Karma Sutra?’

Naeem was jailed for 14 years, Ahmed was given eight years and Raza was locked up for two years.

In total six girls gave evidence about their involvement with the gang during a seven week trial at Snaresbrook Crown Court.

One girl, aged 17, claimed she was held down and raped by two of the men after she agreed to work as a prostitute for Naeem Ahmed.

Naeem was said to have told her his ‘love for her would grow’ if she slept with other men for cash.

She also claimed she was raped by Nabeel Ahmed and his brother Jameel after being taken to a hotel in Cranbrook Road, Ilford, on January 21.

A 16-year-old claimed Naeem Ahmed told her to have sex with him because he needed ‘to see how good you are in bed’ before asking her to work as a prostitute.

The third teenager, aged 18, was picked up in the street after the men saw her have an argument with her boyfriend and taken to a house in Chadwell Heath.

She was first raped by Naeem Ahmed, also known as ‘Ricky’, before Nabeel Ahmed entered the room shortly after to force himself on her. Naeem Ahmed then went back in and told her ‘I’m not done with you yet’ and raped her for a second time.

In the morning, Hassan Raza entered the room where he first comforted the girl before trying to kiss her and have his own way with her. She told the jury: ‘I had just been crying forever. I had just been crying. I felt violated. I felt like absolute s***.

‘I felt dirty and disgusting. I just wanted to go home. I just wanted to have a wash.

‘I just wanted to get away from everybody there, but I just felt like I couldn’t do anything about the matter and I was just panicking and waiting for it to be over.’

Nabeel Ahmed
Hassan Raza

Off to prison: Nabeel Ahmed, left, 25, was convicted on one count of rape, and Hassan Raza, right, 23, found guilty of sexual assault after they took turns to abuse the 18-year-old after plying her with drink and drugs

Another two girls, aged 16 and 17, alleged they were raped and sexually abused by restaurant owner Anas Iqbal, 26, after he met them on the street.

A sixth girl, aged 18, claimed she was persuaded to work as a prostitute by Naeem Ahmed and slept with a man for £30.

The jury did not accept the accounts of five of the girls and after deliberating for five days only convicted the three men in relation to sex attacks on one of them.

Lloyd-Eley QC, defending Naeem Ahmed, said: ‘It cannot be a fact that the complainant believed she was unable to leave.

‘That was nurtured in her own mind, not by anything that the defendants have said or done.

‘As for the element of abduction, it is entirely voluntary throughout from the victim.

Anas Iqbal at Snaresbrook Crown Court: The restaurant owner was cleared of five charges but faces a retrial over two further allegationsAnas Iqbal at Snaresbrook Crown Court: The restaurant owner was cleared of five charges but faces a retrial over two further allegations

‘There is no attempt to conceal anything about themselves; their names, their occupations, their numberplates or their address.

‘Naeem Ahmed is a completely different man to the man that was in the room that night.

‘He has not been able to see his son and that has been causing him a lot of stress and anxiety.’

Leonard Smith QC, defending Nabeel Ahmed, said: ‘The good part of Nabeel Ahmed is that the very day he came to this country he has worked and worked hard.

‘His family have been dependent on him right up until he came into custody.

‘This is a tragedy for his wife and his child.

‘In a way he is a credit to his family but on the night in question it must be said that he falls to be sentenced for a serious offence.

‘The usual rapist does not usually allow their target to ring their mother and buy some food.

‘This is the case with Mr Ahmed.’

Dominic D’Souza, defending Hassan Raza, said he was described as a ‘completely decent person’ by the victim.

‘She does not absolve him but she effectively said he tried it on and when she said to stop, he did,’ said Mr D’Souza.

‘If there was any comfort to the victim then it came during the two to three hours spent with Mr Raza.

‘He has also been in custody nearly nine months which is the equivalent of serving an 18-month sentence.’

Judge Martyn Zeidman told the three men: ‘Each one of you have exploited this thoroughly honest teenager, who was a superbly honest witness and you all treated her in a despicable and cruel manner.’

Naeem Ahmed, of Barking, Essex, denied five counts of rape against two victims, controlling child prostitution, paying for the sexual services of a child, inciting child prostitution and inciting prostitution for a gain.

He was convicted of three counts of rape relating to the 18-year-old but was cleared of two other counts of rape, controlling child prostitution, paying for the sexual services of a child, inciting child prostitution and inciting prostitution for gain.

Nabeel Ahmed, of Romford, Essex, had denied three counts of rape but was convicted of one.

Hassan Raza, also Barking, had denied a single count of sexual assault of the third girl but was found guilty.

Anas Iqbal, of East Ham, east London, denied five counts of rape against one alleged victim, one of attempted rape against another and paying for the sexual services of a child.

He was found not guilty of five of the seven charges and now faces retrial in respect of one count of rape and one of attempted rape.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2419036/Naeem-Ahmed-Nabeel-Ahmed-Hassan-Raza-jailed-rape.html#ixzz2ez8oBvKb

15 hours ago, Ranjeet01 said:

Jagmeet Singh is a high profile Sikh. He is a product of the environment he grew up in.

A lot of Sikhs in Canada are very similar to him.

Are you saying Canadians are generally quite 'chilled'? 

Certainly, they see themselves as more refined than their American neighbours

4 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

Are you saying Canadians are generally quite 'chilled'? 

Certainly, they see themselves as more refined than their American neighbours

I think we tend to clump the Americans and Canadians into one. 

They are very different in their character and temperament. 

Canadians are much more reserved and docile than the Americans. However, Canadian Punjabis can be much less reserved and less docile. The more recent they are from Punjab the more blindly arrogant and show off they are. The older generation more settled in Canada Punjabis will behave more like mainstream Canadians.

8 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

I think we tend to clump the Americans and Canadians into one. 

They are very different in their character and temperament. 

Canadians are much more reserved and docile than the Americans. However, Canadian Punjabis can be much less reserved and less docile. The more recent they are from Punjab the more blindly arrogant and show off they are. The older generation more settled in Canada Punjabis will behave more like mainstream Canadians.

I think it used to be that Indian Punjabis had inferior complex with pardesis, but in past approx 15-20 years, they see themselves as superiors. Good on them developing that confidence I guess

America has a big military history, but Canada less so I think and America has history of civil wars which might explain their hardness

32 minutes ago, Premi5 said:

I think it used to be that Indian Punjabis had inferior complex with pardesis, but in past approx 15-20 years, they see themselves as superiors. Good on them developing that confidence I guess

America has a big military history, but Canada less so I think and America has history of civil wars which might explain their hardness

It's called suddenly having some money and material wealth and letting it get to your head.