muslim grooming gang canada girls 15 and 13 years 10 suspects

justasking

7 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

In Slough, you ask any of those guys who went to Langley College would tell you otherwise.

Are you from Bow by any chance?

This wasn't just something confined to that area, at that time brothers and sisters were getting more and more conscious of the wider picture  nationally. Now, given what we know about social services, police and government actions (or inactions actually) we can say that those people challenging certain stuff, were right on the money.  Truth be told, I wouldn't pay any attention to what most of the west London lot say, frankly speaking they don't seem too sharp. Plus, there were guys involved on the Sikh side who weren't from those ends. 

Not from Bow but nearby. Don't ask specifics though, you might hot me up. 

1 hour ago, justasking said:

no1 takes lily singh seriously here bro shes seen as a kali wannabe as a matter of fact alot of the canadian born apney in toronto were seen as kaley wannabes on the west bhangra parties were a bigger thing out toronto where the born canadians beef wit gurdwara types on bhngra parties cos gurdwara folks were agains boys n grils mixing like tht

1 hour ago, justasking said:

idk y but i feel uk born punjabis r these days weaker than canadian born punjabis. in canada if a <banned word filter activated> was tryin this wit an apna sister or cousin he would get buried

Look I'm not trying to offend, but seriously I have to ask: 

Why the hell do so many Canadians write like they never finished school? You've got guys from India who can write better? What's happened? 

In answer to that second point, please acknowledge that apnay here were simultaneously fighting against the police, government and media. Plus many of our own lot burying their heads in the sand.  

11 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

This wasn't just something confined to that area, at that time brothers and sisters were getting more and more conscious of the wider picture  nationally. Now, given what we know about social services, police and government actions (or inactions actually) we can say that those people challenging certain stuff, were right on the money.  Truth be told, I wouldn't pay any attention to what most of the west London lot say, frankly speaking they don't seem too sharp. Plus, there were guys involved on the Sikh side who weren't from those ends. 

Not from Bow but nearby. Don't ask specifics though, you might hot me up. 

I think I know who you might be now, I won't say any more

Just now, Ranjeet01 said:

Street Level guys can only some difference but it is temporary.

It is the cycle that needs to be broken

I think it works like this (well it did in the UK):

Street level guys are the first to clock what's going on, they respond. The aahhm junta (invertebrate panchoday) go into over drive to vilify them. This goes on for a while.

Then the ahhm junta (probably decades later) clock what's going on (usually because some outsiders verify it, like here when all the stuff about gorian being groomed came out). Then these lunhs do a complete volte face because being the lemmings they are, it's now 'important' that we confront this as a community. 

another thing i wanna point out back in the days late 2000s early 2010s growing up in canada punjabis were more drawn into gang lifestyle drug dealing as role models rather then bhangra parties etc it was mostly at wedding . we would be clued up of uk having a desi pop through media or friends and family and internet would type in uk punjabi gang uk sikh gang etc and from there lotta us found out about the grooming thing from early on so the internet rose awareness

8 minutes ago, justasking said:

end of the day i met few cocky suls by themselves they r pussycats but together they act cocky in a feminine way u no what i mean

They are predators, and will exploit any weakness they perceive rapidly

Say if they come across some under aged girl who's just had a row at home, and stormed out in the evening. 

They would have her in a flat and a bunch of other guys around in minutes

7 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I think it works like this (well it did in the UK):

Street level guys are the first to clock what's going on, they respond. The aahhm junta (invertebrate panchoday) go into over drive to vilify them. This goes on for a while.

Then the ahhm junta (probably decades later) clock what's going on (usually because some outsiders verify it, like here when all the stuff about gorian being groomed came out). Then these lunhs do a complete volte face because being the lemmings they are, it's now 'important' that we confront this as a community. 

A lot of the aam janta are very aware of what is going on but a lot of them are indifferent because it is not their daughters or sisters.

But it is a cycle:

Street level guys beat up a whole load of P*kis, then things are calm and quiet again and then it starts again with the next batch.

It is usually their cousins, younger brothers, nephews. They carry it down to their younger ones.

It goes through their whole generations.

You need a RICO act like they had with the mafia in that if take one P*ki down, you have to take down their fathers, uncles, cousins, elder brothers etc so that their younger generations do not have these kinds of "role models". Their networks can be very clan like, if you go after one you need go after all of them.

2 minutes ago, Ranjeet01 said:

A lot of the aam janta are very aware of what is going on but a lot of them are indifferent because it is not their daughters or sisters.

But it is a cycle:

Street level guys beat up a whole load of P*kis, then things are calm and quiet again and then it starts again with the next batch.

It is usually their cousins, younger brothers, nephews. They carry it down to their younger ones.

It goes through their whole generations.

You need a RICO act like they had with the mafia in that if take one P*ki down, you have to take down their fathers, uncles, cousins, elder brothers etc so that their younger generations do not have these kinds of "role models". Their networks can be very clan like, if you go after one you need go after all of them.

Nah, we need to educate girls not to get themselves into this stuff in the first place, and train all our people to be sharp about seeing what's going on around them. 

You know ultimately, I think this only works if we start seeing each other as family, including the responsibility to help the vulnerable amongst us. We have to undermine, disrupt and cause so much headache for the groomers that they look elsewhere. That doesn't just involve beating them up.