Saraghari statue unveilied in Wednesfield

Kau89r8

The statue will make the chances of having another docile, colonialism worshipping generation in that area more likely. We need alternative groups to do parchaar in those ends to give a more balanced account of colonialism.

Thankfully younguns can access info independently via internet these days. I'm embarrassed,  and for all of you who were questioning my critique of the docile nature of many apnay - see for yourself now. But I know even on this forum, there are some who actually celebrate the bhundh-yaari with angreez, even if they are the ones bent over in this 'yaari'.  

22 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

I know we are, even the tali is making a killing from afeem sales. But even then, what resources we do have are not being invested in the panth to facilitate growth and development. No one is even trying. I think we have a problem of 'mentality' over money. 

We should at least try in the West.  No point fussing over India and leadership we cant control them..let Waheguru take care of them. They will face their own karma

Latin America is good place to invest in land. By an island for Sikhs too imo

@dallysingh101

The worst are those who sign for the army esp in India. Back in Jan they Sikhs were saying they were going to resign if they take back the laws..never heard from them again. 

Modi is coming to USA arms deal with America. We are in a vulnerable position esp since Taliban and we will be in between Pak / India proxy wars esp for Kashmir. Yet who will be in the front lines Sikhs.......they never learn 

@Kau89r8 those people only join armies because they have no other jobs and when they are in the army they get brainwashed that sikhs are supposed to protect india and all that bs. Tbh i think all the real sikhs died for the dharam and what we are left with now are the cowards who converted only for gains. No wonder we have so many bad people in our panth.

5 hours ago, Kau89r8 said:

The worst are those who sign for the army esp in India. Back in Jan they Sikhs were saying they were going to resign if they take back the laws..never heard from them again. 

Yet who will be in the front lines Sikhs.......they never learn 

We need to stop saying 'Sikhs' here because it generalises and thus sort of obfuscates so that we don't identify those most likely to do this, when we know exactly who are most likely to become mercenaries for other faujs, whether brit or indian. It's the same people we talk about with the hardcore sociopathic traits. 

It's like proudkaur21 said: The reality is that these people only often do it to supplement the barely sufficient income from their farms. But they've created some twisted, simpleminded narrative about being 'brave stalwarts' zamindaars and whatnot, totally hiding the embarrassing truth about their true economic position. 

Look, I'm not against people joining faujs, when when it's done with some twisted colonial era type propaganda that manipulates and subverts Sikh identity into some naturally subordinate sepoy, loyal like a dog, that's too much. We need to be moving away from all this in the 21st century, but some people seem slow.   This type of stuff is not good for children to grow up around. 

13 minutes ago, dallysingh101 said:

That's a (very interesting) story in itself, involving social, psychological and political manipulation that started post annexation and still hasn't been confronted by the panth. 

And it is quite evident even today in the way they behave in front of the same people that subjugated them and left them with  nothing.